Trump will win tomorrow

N

Noodlewhore

Glutencel
I call it, I'll say it before it happens. He wins in almost all swing states. He takes Florida, Ohio, Arizona, Georgia, Texas (is this even a swing state? :lul: ), North Carolina, Pennsylvania and Michigan. Gotta be close in Minnesota and Wisconsin.

Polls are so wrong LMAO, those are the same polls that said Biden won the debates despite being incapable of stringing two sentences together because of his early stage dementia. So biased it's laughable.
I'm ready for the biggest live media meltdown in the history, gotta be awesome!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Lev Peshkov, nonserviam and 2 others
Indeed. The BLM protests in midst of COVID crisis guaranteed his win. Democrats have the same strategy as the last time, buy the polls, try to make situation seem hopeless and make republican voters demoralized, so they wouldn't bother to go vote.
Trumpp

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Lev Peshkov and Noodlewhore
All my life savings on trump

See you in my villa next week

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6113, Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 9355 and 5 others
It's very possible jews and their shit lib goy sheep are going to incite mass unrest if trump wins

Indeed. The BLM protests in midst of COVID crisis guaranteed his win. Democrats have the same strategy as the last time, buy the polls, try to make situation seem hopeless and make republican voters demoralized, so they wouldn't bother to go vote.
View attachment 778405
Yes, the media try so hard to elect a demented president....the polls are laughable as they were in 2016, they flip reality as they please and they try to influence the election and the turnout. So biased it's crazy but Trump will win, I have no doubt.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
All my life savings on trump

See you in my villa next week
I'm tempted to bet on Trump, I mean...I'm sure he's gonna win. Only a retard would trust the biased polls from CNN and New York Times after it's clear they have a political agenda and they try to discourage republican to go to vote

I bet 50 pounds and I stand to make 2k if he wins

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
I'm tempted to bet on Trump, I mean...I'm sure he's gonna win. Only a retard would trust the biased polls from CNN and New York Times after it's clear they have a political agenda and they try to discourage republican to go to vote
Remember the 99% chance that hillary had?
I remember:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: nonserviam
Trump promised you all a free bimax with all the implants or what?

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Greecgawd, nonserviam and 3 others
MAGA
trump wins,west wins

We won’t know who wins for awhile because of mail in votes

It's worrisome, have you seen all of the uncounted trump votes by mail that were found? Liberals quite literally will cheat to win, More so than Republicans (go on social media, they condone violence and cheating all the fucking time)

I secretly want trump to tbh ngl
But i predict a slight biden win
He is demented obv

It's very possible jews and their shit lib goy sheep are going to incite mass unrest if trump wins
i hope the lefticucks get mowed down by the us military when trump rewins

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8202 and nonserviam
Whatever, now that the White House is America's most famous retirement home