Try not to cringe challenge: Look up keyword "13/50" on leftist subreddits and see the poor excuses for blacktivities

cromagnon

cromagnon

WishiwasWishIwaswishIwaswishIwasSalludon
@Debetro @sexy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sexy, slavicpsycho and Debetro
I will check it up later. Redditors, the type of people to accept that dog breeds, which are very recent, have different behaviours and capabilities, but reject that humanoid africans and humanoid europeans, who have been isolated from each other for +50,000 years, have different behaviours and capabilities.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, sexy, slavicpsycho and 2 others
I will check it up later. Redditors, the type of people to accept that dog breeds, which are very recent, have different behaviours and capabilities, but reject that humanoid africans and humanoid europeans, who have been isolated from each other for +50,000 years, have different behaviours and capabilities.
Enlightened reedditors have discovered the reason why browns go on rape rampages is because they dont have money.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sexy, looksmaxxed and Debetro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sexy, slavicpsycho and Debetro
reddit is a joke i only browse things that arent political in my language and plastic surgery and jaw surgery subredits

• +1
Reactions: sexy
Enlightened reedditors have discovered the reason why browns go on rape rampages is because they dont have money.
Don't pull out the poor whites/asians vs rich afro-american crime statistics :feelsshh:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sexy and cromagnon
Blacks get longer sentences than Whites for the same crimes because they are more likely to have a prison record. The justice system punishes criminals who have gone to prison for the same crime by extending their next sentences.

Blacks also have a high crime rate in England, Brazil, and other countries like that. Does this universal racism persecute Blacks wherever they go or are they simply incapable of measuring up to the standards of civilization?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: illusivespirits, Usernames, incliner and 16 others