Trying pork for the time as an ex-muslim

fauxfox

fauxfox

monke monk
I tried pork for the first time a year ago as an ex-muslim and I've come to the conclusion it's the best tasting meat. I prefer it way more than beef or chicken.
It has a very subtle flavor and goes well with sweet sauces and glazes. I love it in chinese cooking like red braised pork belly.

Hong-shao-rou-red-braised-pork-belly-chopstick-pic.jpg

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Wallenberg, oatmeal, Lmao and 17 others
Yeah. Pork mogs

• +1
Reactions: Moggie, Richard_Hungwell and fauxfox
@KING REIDYZ

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, Deleted member 8365, galego123 and 3 others
I tried pork for the first time a year ago as an ex-muslim and I've come to the conclusion it's the best tasting meat. I prefer it way more than beef or chicken.
It has a very subtle flavor and goes well with sweet sauces and glazes. I love it in chinese cooking like red braised pork belly.

bro porks eat there own poop drink poopwater eat worms ETC DO NOT EAT PORK

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Solidcoin, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Chadethnic101
  • +1
Reactions: Moggable, Deleted member 16058 and fauxfox
😹🀲β˜ͺοΈπŸ’― WTF

YOU WILL SHIT YOUR GUTS OUT TONIGHT INSHALLAH
arab GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, Deleted member 8365, Deprived and 5 others
😹🀲β˜ͺοΈπŸ’― WTF

YOU WILL SHIT YOUR GUTS OUT TONIGHT INSHALLAH
arab GIF
Nah. He'll be just fine. Hopefully, in the morning, he can settle any stomach discomfort with a pack of hot sizzling smoking bacon.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, galego123, ascension and 5 others

It’s good:feelskek:depebsson my mood
U just didn’t eat it for so long that now it’s unique when u finally try it

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox
  • JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
You are going to hell after death tbh. No 72 JBs for you :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365
I tried pork for the first time a year ago as an ex-muslim
What do you mean by "ex-muslim", don't they kill all those that abandon their religion?

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
What do you mean by "ex-muslim", don't they kill all those that abandon their religion?
In extreme muslim countries like Pakistan yes if you publicly announce it you might be killed by a mob or stoned to death. But I'm in the west where Hijabi women get donkeyfucked by random dudes off Tinder and all muslims sin so it's no biggie. There's not much difference between me and the "muslim" guy that goes to the bar and fucks women, in fact I'm less haram than him in those aspects but I'm jsut honest with myself and know I'm not muslim while he deludes himself.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lmao, Danish_Retard, galego123 and 6 others
In extreme muslim countries like Pakistan yes if you publicly announce it you might be killed by a mob or stoned to death. But I'm in the west where Hijabi women get donkeyfucked by random dudes off Tinder and all muslims sin so it's no biggie.
Islam is like the Mafia, once you're in, you're in for life, if you try to quit something unfortunate may happen to you later.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 19896, Deleted member 14774 and 6 others
Islam is like the Mafia, once you're in, you're in for life, if you try to quit something unfortunate may happen to you later.
Yeah. My parents aren't too extreme and my uncles/aunts who grew up here genuinely wouldn't care. I'd probably get disowned though.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Yeah. My parents aren't too extreme and my uncles/aunts who grew up here genuinely wouldn't care. I'd probably get disowned though.
You better not announce around you quit Islam, just keep it to yourself.

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox and Chadethnic101
Make sure to say bismillah first

• JFL
Reactions: fauxfox and EdouardManlet
IN for the gold to come from irate muslims

You better not announce around you quit Islam, just keep it to yourself.
Yeah I know. I never actually believed even as a kid when they forced me to go to Quran school. I just knew there was no benefit in protesting and it's easier to act like I believe. I imagine many other Western-born muslims were the same.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 16058 and Gonthar
I love it in chinese cooking like red braised pork belly.

braised pork belly fucking slaps so hard, with rice as well, glad i have asian parents who can make it for me anytime i want :)

• Love it
braised pork belly fucking slaps so hard, with rice as well, glad i have asian parents who can make it for me anytime i want :)
Damn I'm jelly. I've only had red braised pork belly from a restaurant and it was really good. I tried making it at home except with beef instead of pork but it just wasn't the same...
When I move out I wanna cook that and pork belly burnt ends
Pork-Belly-Burnt-Ends-IG.jpg
gc59b2cd2si71.jpg

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 8365
AKHI BRADAR NO KHANZEER HAVE WORM INSIDE PLZ NOT EAT BORK U ARE GET KUFAR DISEASE NOW πŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ•‹πŸ•‹πŸ€²πŸ€²πŸ€²πŸ€²πŸ₯Ί

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16058, Deleted member 8365 and galego123
Why the fuck are you posting about that here dumbass? There are ill intentioned subhuman virgins here that will dox you and inform your parents if you ever have some pity forum fight with them. Delete that srs, never share anything intimate or personal here. Everything I say about myself here is larp

Why the fuck are you posting about that here dumbass? There are ill intentioned subhuman virgins here that will dox you and inform your parents if you ever have some pity forum fight with them. Delete that srs, never share anything intimate or personal here. Everything I say about myself here is larp
Not like I have anyone IRL to say it to. Maybe I'll get a therapist and tell it to them instead.

Not like I have anyone IRL to say it to. Maybe I'll get a therapist and tell it to them instead.
Bro srs from a muzzie cuck to another that's dependent on their parents, just don't. Better safe than sorry

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
I remember me and my dad eating pork chops and mashed potatoes, good times.

Bro srs from a muzzie cuck to another that's dependent on their parents, just don't. Better safe than sorry
I would never tell them ofc, I'll take this to the grave.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551

MAY ALLAH DESTROY YOU

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551, Deleted member 16058 and Zeruel
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16058 and Zeruel
  • Love it
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 19548
Damn I'm jelly. I've only had red braised pork belly from a restaurant and it was really good. I tried making it at home except with beef instead of pork but it just wasn't the same...
When I move out I wanna cook that and pork belly burnt ends
Pork-Belly-Burnt-Ends-IG.jpg
gc59b2cd2si71.jpg
1489838061-img-20170318-125342.png
1489849680-img-20170318-160705.png

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19548

1479342269-risitasmechant.png

Good idea, my friend βœ¨πŸ˜ˆβœ¨πŸ΄β€β˜ οΈ

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
@KING REIDYZ πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–

That shit aint real anyways, I'd rather enjoy some pork belly burnt ends in the here and now
gc59b2cd2si71.jpg
Jb pussy tastes better imo

Allah will smith you infidel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
Cringe for being exmuslim.

May Allah Guide you back the right path @Xangsane

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Oberyn
pork is the lowest quality meat. jfl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19551, Racky, Xangsane and 1 other person

There seems to be a trend in the Somali diaspora when it comes to quitting Islam. I noticed that when I came across some reddit sub called XSomalian, and also seeing Somalis talking about quitting Islam on SomaliSpot and SomaliNet and just online generally.
Do you notice this trend in your diaspora irl as well? Or it's just an internet thing?

One of the most popular ex Muslim in the world is a Somali woman too(Ayaan Hirsi Ali) :

• +1
Crisp bacon!!!

• +1
Reactions: Torero
There seems to be a trend in the Somali diaspora when it comes to quitting Islam. I noticed that when I came across some reddit sub called XSomalian, and also seeing Somalis talking about quitting Islam on SomaliSpot and SomaliNet and just online generally.
Do you notice this trend in your diaspora irl as well? Or it's just an internet thing?

One of the most popular ex Muslim in the world is a Somali woman too(Ayaan Hirsi Ali) :
View attachment 1744510
IRL Somalis I know claim to be muslim but they try to fuck girls, do drugs, and even drink sometimes. Those non-religious Somalis online are areally small minority and on top of that they hide it very well IRL since they know the repercussions could be severe. There problably are some Somali dudes I know who've personally left the religion but would never ever say it.

• +1
Reactions: Racky

It’s a vile beast of an animal (no I’m not Muslim) you should eat it in moderation swine is like eating a rat with hooves

• +1
Reactions: Racky
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
is like eating a rat with hooves
That being said, Agouti/"grasscutters"/Grass cane rats aren't that dirty and it's good meat
I'd even say it's much cleaner than pigs whether it's from a farm or the wild

try bacon man :aheago::aheago:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15569
try some spareribs :feelsgood:

IRL Somalis I know claim to be muslim but they try to fuck girls, do drugs, and even drink sometimes. Those non-religious Somalis online are areally small minority and on top of that they hide it very well IRL since they know the repercussions could be severe. There problably are some Somali dudes I know who've personally left the religion but would never ever say it.
Are Somali girls slutty? There's on in my class and she called me handsome like 3 times on whatsapp. she wants to be courted and then married tho jfl

chances of fucking her? She's hot with a big ass and tiny waist. Why tf do all Somalis have huge glutes? Even the men