Trying to ascend with voluptuous girls.

GolemRot

GolemRot

Bronze
I am so virgin and desperate that I'm starting to see girls with a few extra pounds appealing. I want to emphasize that "chubby" women are NOT fat. They just have voluptuous bodies. Like this girl...
20201205 005347

Why am I posting this on this subforum? Because in the end, trying to ascend with this class of girls is a maxxing like any other. Here the question is: is it viable?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, thecel, Deleted member 6403 and 11 others
These girls might be easier, so your in luck. Make sure to body shame them to catch them easier

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14264, .👽., kebabcoper and 23 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14264, Deleted member 14781, MegamindCel and 12 others
I am so virgin and desperate that I'm starting to see girls with a few extra pounds appealing. I want to emphasize that "chubby" women are NOT fat. They just have voluptuous bodies. Like this girl...
View attachment 850036

Why am I posting this on this subforum? Because in the end, trying to ascend with this class of girls is a maxxing like any other. Here the question is: is it viable?
she's hella fine. i wouldn't even call her chubby is she doesn't have stomache fat, godly fat distribution for a foid

i'd take a girl like her over a sticc girl any day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423, MegamindCel, MikeMew'sBitch and 19 others
she's hella fine. i wouldn't even call her chubby is she doesn't have stomache fat, godly fat distribution for a foid

i'd take a girl like her over a sticc girl any day
Yes, but she was originally very fat.

Her name is Barbara Ferreira, look for her and you'll see what I'm talking about.

Reposted from .es brah?

These girls might be easier, so your in luck. Make sure to body shame them to catch them easier
unironically my ex was REALLY pretty but also kinda chubby and i would constantly make fun of it ngl she loved it and me for a long ass time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
>voluptuous

Just call them fat, OP. But in the long run, it's far more satisfying to get a normal girl & then make her fat. Knowing that you personally sculpted her into a fat fuck is a feeling no other man will have.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14264, Chinacurry, MegamindCel and 14 others
unironically my ex was REALLY pretty but also kinda chubby and i would constantly make fun of it ngl she loved it and me for a long ass time
Nice man, chubby girls are sexy af to me, at least when theyre under 40.

And yes talking shit + not caring much ablut your GF, good LTR strategy. What made you 2 break up eventually?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635, Matheus and ShineBright
Nice man, chubby girls are sexy af to me, at least when theyre under 40.

And yes talking shit + not caring much ablut your GF, good LTR strategy. What made you 2 break up eventually?
same they are sexy idk i think my game slipped she got "busy" barely talked eventually i think she purposefully wanted me to break up by not wearing a hijab

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: MegamindCel, Deleted member 6128, No Bones Dax and 2 others
View attachment 850036

You are so low iq to think that wanting to bang her is desperation when 100% of men on the planet find that attractive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11134, Deleted member 6128, coping ethnic and 3 others
I find this more attractive than underweight that turns me off

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: highschoolneverends, faggotchadlite, Deleted member 6128 and 7 others
These girls are actusllly harder becuase dumbasses worship fat women

well that example isn't great as she's barely chubby. She's fucking cute and you'd still need to be gigaChad to bang her lol

• +1
Reactions: coping ethnic, TheChosenChad and Gonthar
When the straps, elastic bands, cloths, etc,.. gets off. Which keeps everything in place. It falls South.

Op woman, is not that fat though. Still in good range imo

View attachment 850036

Thats chubby?

in fairness someone here said my crush was chubby though, so who knows lol

Attachments

• alicial2.jpg
    alicial2.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 306
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: MegamindCel, Deleted member 5875, GolemRot and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and wristcel
4 3

• Love it
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: MegamindCel, Deleted member 6128, AscendingHero and 1 other person
the only fat bitch i would fuck ngl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, SWAG and Deleted member 11221
You guys are fucking virgin standardcels. How is she chubby in any way? Her waist is skinny and she has a fat ass and big tits. She’s sexy as hell.

Enjoy waiting your whole life for your sacred 16-18 year old virgin 100 pound white 6.5 PSL stacy gf. So many people here could get laid regularly if their standards weren’t so ridiculously warped by this site.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11134, MegamindCel, Deleted member 6128 and 2 others
i heard fat girls give good head tbh but mmmm slim thick curvy girls

You guys are fucking virgin standardcels. How is she chubby in any way? Her waist is skinny and she has a fat ass and big tits. She’s sexy as hell.

Enjoy waiting your whole life for your sacred 16-18 year old virgin 100 pound white 6.5 PSL stacy gf. So many people here could get laid regularly if their standards weren’t so ridiculously warped by this site.
FACTSS I’ve been saying this for the longest. There’s still hope on this site

• +1
Reactions: Morpheus
FACTSS I’ve been saying this for the longest. There’s still hope on this site
It’s sad because so many people here are high schoolers who are having their still developing kinds permanently fucked up by this shit. I’m sure the fact nobody works out here and just rots all day on this site while eating like garbage plays a role by lowering their testosterone too.

I just can’t imagine abstaining from sex because you need a girl to meet your insane PSL requirements. Get whatever you can get and get your dick wet. It’s good for you mentally, it builds up experience, and you’ll find out right away even sex with a meh chick is so much better than fapping. When you see that ass clapping against your dick you’re not gonna be thinking about her slightly recessed chin or not ideal FWHR.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14264, MegamindCel, AscendingHero and 2 others
It’s sad because so many people here are high schoolers who are having their still developing kinds permanently fucked up by this shit. I’m sure the fact nobody works out here and just rots all day on this site while eating like garbage plays a role by lowering their testosterone too.

I just can’t imagine abstaining from sex because you need a girl to meet your insane PSL requirements. Get whatever you can get and get your dick wet. It’s good for you mentally, it builds up experience, and you’ll find out right away even sex with a meh chick is so much better than fapping. When you see that ass clapping against your dick you’re not gonna be thinking about her slightly recessed chin or not ideal FWHR.
Lol the last sentence killed me. Yeah problem is most of these kids found the blackpill too early & don’t even go outside to see reality. All their problems will be solved if they become “6 PSL” and all the women will approach them, they won’t have to speak, etc. They are in for a rude awakening once they get out of high school if they don’t listen to guys like you and me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14264, MegamindCel, AscendingHero and 2 others
Massive cope, everybody wants thicc girls right now :feelswhat:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875

Imagine.:feelsohh:

>voluptuous

Just call them fat, OP. But in the long run, it's far more satisfying to get a normal girl & then make her fat. Knowing that you personally sculpted her into a fat fuck is a feeling no other man will have.
LMAO

>voluptuous

I see we have an architect here.

Lol the last sentence killed me. Yeah problem is most of these kids found the blackpill too early & don’t even go outside to see reality. All their problems will be solved if they become “6 PSL” and all the women will approach them, they won’t have to speak, etc. They are in for a rude awakening once they get out of high school if they don’t listen to guys like you and me
Ok, I’m listening. What are you suggesting I do?

Fat girls all the way for me, but no landwhales.

My gf now is a fat as fuck Noodlewhore and we just fuck and pretty much do nothing else.

View attachment 850036

That is literally the ideal female body JFL