Trying to get my cheeks hollow.

64R!

Iron
Been told that im good looking already but the only thing i feel like im missing is hollow cheeks. I’m already in good shape and go to the gym frequently but it seems hard to get my cheeks more hollow. Any tips?

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Debloat, u probably have a lot of water retention in ur face, make sure to drink at least 4L of water a day, and consume a lot of potassium, eat bananas or take supps, wider masseter also help create the illusion of hollow cheecks, reduce sodium and sugar intake.

Stop eating nigga

avoid carbs and artificial sugar, only eat fruits and potassium, drink lots of water one day then no water the next day.
cardio doesnt do shit its just what ur eating.
but still work out u fat piece of shit kys

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoH
do crack

• JFL
unironically masseter hypertrophy

• +1
Been told that im good looking already but the only thing i feel like im missing is hollow cheeks. I’m already in good shape and go to the gym frequently but it seems hard to get my cheeks more hollow. Any tips?
Do you have lateral zygo growth and low buccal fat? Also take a look at o’pry, he has a flat cheekbones yet due to forward growth and strong jaw he still has somewhat of a hollow cheeks. https://looksmax.org/threads/what-are-hollow-cheeks.437653/

Get buccal fat removal surgery since you’re already in good shape
Anything else is cope