Tryna get rid of this pudgy buff look

R

Repentsinner

I dont believe in God anymore
Joined
Nov 1, 2022
Posts
3,683
Reputation
2,984
Been working out to beat people but I also haven't leanmaxxed completely so I look pudgy and I seen a lot of men are happy being this way when they could just get shredded I'ma get like the guy in pfp
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
how much pudge?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Repentsinner
Average pudge main @exo
 
  • +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis and Repentsinner
Pudgemaxx
 
  • +1
Reactions: Repentsinner
Might go to the gym after doing so many pushups just to mog and get at those women once I leanmaxx more
 
how much pudge?
72a72eeddb313c03766ce85b0870422c
like a couple more pounds than him
 
I can do 10 push ups but I'm also overweight gonna keep doing more tho I wanna get as shredded as possible to beat the shit out of people
10 pushup is literally 11 year old kid level
 
.
 
Last edited:

Similar threads

F
Replies
3
Views
49
foidslayer333boyo
F
GodsDice
Replies
0
Views
11
GodsDice
GodsDice
chexo0
Replies
9
Views
54
GoldenSeahorse
GoldenSeahorse
bloathero
Replies
3
Views
29
GodzillaTheWise
GodzillaTheWise
H
Replies
6
Views
59
EugenicsIsLaw
E

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top