Tryna work abnormally long hours to surgerymaxx is cope

D

Deleted member 32734

Bronze
Especially for niggas on this forum. Just get a full time 8 hr Mon to Fri job and keep working that and u will make much more even short term. Reason I say this is becoz of the mentality of most niggas on this forum or even normies. We are just too lazy for that shit. Working abnormally long hrs will exhaust u and u will quit early or not wanna get out of bed every morning which sucks . In the end u will make less than if u had worked normal hrs

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Sny, Danish_Retard, Moldovancel and 9 others
If you weren't born rich you will not be rich.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: joeveniro, capybara, PseudoMaxxer and 1 other person
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Splinter901 and capybara
i work 10 hours a week but I have school 5 days a week

That is the rule. There are exceptions to the rule of course. Very few people are going to be able to break through the chains of wage cuck slavery. Most people are going to have to wage cuck until they are 65+.

The reason why the rich get richer and the poor get poorer is because a wealthy person can invest like $1 million in the S&P 500 and earn a $557,000 capital gain in 5 years sitting on their fat ass (that's an average income of $111,400 per year doing absolutely nothing). While poor people spend all their money on rent, food and bills to get by and don't have much money to invest.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, JovenCansao, thereallegend and 3 others
That is the rule. There are exceptions to the rule of course. Very few people are going to be able to break through the chains of wage cuck slavery. Most people are going to have to wage cuck until they are 65+.

The reason why the rich get richer and the poor get poorer is because a wealthy person can invest like $1 million in the S&P 500 and earn a $557,000 capital gain in 5 years sitting on their fat ass (that's an average income of $111,400 per year doing absolutely nothing). While poor people spend all their money on rent, food and bills to get by and don't have much money to invest.
In short, its like cookie clicker. You start as a nobody and rise up with multipliers...

• +1
Reactions: capybara, Mr. President and alien

This strategy works until the S&P 500 bubble bursts.

This strategy works until the S&P 500 bubble bursts.
Peter Schiff has been doomsdaying about the bubble bursting for years and years now. I have been listening to Peter Schiff ever since I became a NEET in 2005. And the bubble burst hasn't happened yet. Though the S&P 500 did peak in late 2021 and the bulls tried to make another go at breaking the all-time high this past summer and failed to do so. So to be fair, if you put your money in the S&P 500 2 years ago from today, you wouldn't have really made any money. The gains from the past 5 years were made in 2018-2021.

I invested in the S&P 500 mostly last year when we were in a bear market so I made off with highway robbery gains as a percentage of my investment. But I'm not a millionaire. So I didn't get rich off my investment. lmfao.

• +1
Reactions: capybara
Peter Schiff has been doomsdaying about the bubble bursting for years and years now. I have been listening to Peter Schiff ever since I became a NEET in 2005. And the bubble burst hasn't happened yet. Though the S&P 500 did peak in late 2021 and the bulls tried to make another go at breaking the all-time high this past summer and failed to do so. So to be fair, if you put your money in the S&P 500 2 years ago from today, you wouldn't have really made any money. The gains from the past 5 years were made in 2018-2021.

I invested in the S&P 500 mostly last year when we were in a bear market so I made off with highway robbery gains as a percentage of my investment. But I'm not a millionaire. So I didn't get rich off my investment. lmfao.
It will eventually burst I don’t have a time estimate but it’s the destiny of the S&P500. However, even if it doesn’t burst, I pbelieve long term investments as a whole are cope. Sure, they may make you a millionaire when you’re like 70 but what will be the point? You can’t even enjoy your money at that age. It’s better to try extremely risky investments and business ventures while you’re young with no responsibilities and hope you hit big. That will be my plan at least.

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
It will eventually burst I don’t have a time estimate but it’s the destiny of the S&P500. However, even if it doesn’t burst, I pbelieve long term investments as a whole are cope. Sure, they may make you a millionaire when you’re like 70 but what will be the point? You can’t even enjoy your money at that age. It’s better to try extremely risky investments and business ventures while you’re young with no responsibilities and hope you hit big. That will be my plan at least.
most of them dont make profits but they will always be bailed out, thats why they are valuable

Yeah my dad is 75 and a multi-millionaire on paper because his house is worth like $1.6 million CAD. But he is an old miserable cuck with a fractured spine who whines for me to pick things off the ground for him because he can't bend down without experiencing back pain. All the money in the world doesn't mean shit when you don't have your health anymore. And he's an old bald ethnik swarthy hunched over manlet that no one would wanna fuck if it wasn't for his money.

only procedures i need money for is fibroplast skin tightening for my nose and clear aligners to fix my gap then i’m OUTTTTAAA HEREEEEEE

Especially for niggas on this forum. Just get a full time 8 hr Mon to Fri job and keep working that and u will make much more even short term. Reason I say this is becoz of the mentality of most niggas on this forum or even normies. We are just too lazy for that shit. Working abnormally long hrs will exhaust u and u will quit early or not wanna get out of bed every morning which sucks . In the end u will make less than if u had worked normal hrs
Ppl are lazy cause hard word = cope to then

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend

Most self made millionaires have an IQ in the 120 range so unless your born in India China or some shit hole that keeps you down most likely any 1 with iq high enough can easily get to that stage

Lol you wrote a bunch of nonsense, just get jobs that are not too exhausting and time your sleep properly.

What about all these bimbos that get plastic surgeries? Or random average-looking guys who have hair transplants etc.? They can't all come from rich families or be smart enough to have become rich from normal economic status.