TurboManlets GTFIH sorry Tallfags

Deleted member 2632

Deleted member 2632

Kraken

According to this article a 5 ft 1 man was sentnced to 10 years of probation instead of 10 years of federal prison for sexual misconduct with a 12 year old girl

The dude was 50 years old

So if you are truecel 5ft 1 man they wont send you to prison because you would be killed immediately ( inmates hate child touchers because they need to be morally superior to somebody ) so instead they offer probation

All 5ft 1 turbo-manlets now have chance at ascension even with JBs, but to be safe I would go for 18 + women

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Hector and Bewusst
@Roping Subhuman leg shortetning surgery it is for you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, Deleted member 685, Deleted member 1680 and 3 others
Roping Subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
In other words: Manlets, it's never too late, you can always rape and be safe. Great!

Just be Brian Peppers theory

over for 5ft 3 @joao

According to this article a 5 ft 1 man was sentnced to 10 years of probation instead of 10 years of federal prison for sexual misconduct with a 12 year old girl

The dude was 50 years old

So if you are truecel 5ft 1 man they wont send you to prison because you would be killed immediately ( inmates hate child touchers because they need to be morally superior to somebody ) so instead they offer probation

All 5ft 1 turbo-manlets now have chance at ascension even with JBs, but to be safe I would go for 18 + women
if that pedo was 6ft 8, 350 lbs, jacked and had a high t face/deep voice

prisoners would shit themselves.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Does testosterone make you a white knight?

It seems so

over for 5ft 3 @joao

if that pedo was 6ft 8, 350 lbs, jacked and had a high t face/deep voice

prisoners would shit themselves.

I know Im being a dick about this BUT

1. If he was 6ft 8 and jacked he wouldnt need to be a pedo

2. I dont think it matters how big you are, they got big guys in prison, also they got gang members and shit who will jump your ass in a group and shank you no matter how big you are

I've never heard of a snitch not being killed because " he was just too big and scary "

2. I dont think it matters how big you are, they got big guys in prison, also they got gang members and shit who will jump your ass in a group and shank you no matter how big you are

I've never heard of a snitch not being killed because " he was just too big and scary "
cope, there is a 6ft 5 prisoner with massive arms, he is the boss of the prisoners, everyone is scared of him
watch beyond scared straight, 6ft 5 prisioner clips 1571332099093

i don't know if he was a pedo, i think he did armed robbery or murder idk

there was a 7ft prisoner, his was at least a head taller than everyone
he said
"if you are boxing with me, you are boxing with god"

no one in their right mind would mess with him, even if he hurt your family
very few would mess with a freak like him