turkey tom doc on sv3rige predictions

Hardrada

Hardrada

Germanicelt
it will be taken down either by the popo or sv3rige

if not then it will get only a few hundred views unless clips of it get uploaded to tiktok or streamers like xqc and hassanabi and penguinz0 react to it then maby it will get to 600k

it wont get millions of views because sv3rige isnt a simpleton unlike everyone else turkey toms videos are about theyre all boring predictable ppl which is what interests the simpletons and is why none of turkey toms videos are interesting.

i feel like theres a chance the doc will be very shallow seeing as the guy uploads videos so frequently i dunno if he/his team did all neccessary research and i dunno if theres a way u can produce a doc on him better/differently than morta della already did.

maybe turkey tom actually got into contact with ppl who knew sv3rige irl thats the only way the doc will actually be worth being made other than that its just for the views innit since a good doc was already made

itll probably come out around middle of march

i havent seen any of his videos i just watched this it seems like it will be very well made even if the info itself isnt interesting

he actually went in person to meet vegan gains that surprised me i just assumed he was a shutin behind a screen

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
i havent seen any of his videos i just watched this it seems like it will be very well made even if the info itself isnt interesting

he actually went in person to meet vegan gains that surprised me i just assumed he was a shutin behind a screen

@Chris Benoit GTFIH

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21899

Fuark he's absolutely huge

• JFL
Reactions: SensitiveYoungMan, Hardrada and Manletmachine
It's gonna be huge disaster for the goat boy
Tom will also talk about hair system
I think the real reason he has it is to make it harder for popo to identify him

• JFL
Reactions: SensitiveYoungMan
9FE678DD 3C73 4242 B693 9DD29912AECA
83979070 CF3F 4B55 B34A 3C99258BF58F

I got convinced to buy raw meat by sv3rige