Turkish girls are hit and miss

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
There is no concept of average. After giving up on north Africa (despite gaining a lifetime of confidence), I just geofrauded to Turkey and most look disgusting AF 🤢 I found it hard to swipe right on literally anyone after 30 minutes, until you come across that one gigastacey who fogs 99.99% of the world - who you just know is inundated with thirsty messages from all four corners of earth. So jt's pointless if you're sub-chad. Compare that with north Africa where I could swipe right on at least 1/3 of women despite being a standardcel. It's over for turkcels. I will downgrade this country in my SMV hierarchy. Not only are they secularised + euro-worshipping but also ugly. I think it applies to the men. Look at Kenan Yildiz and look at the average Turk (koksal baba).

Too much propaganda from this country hyping up their men/women because of those shitty TV series and Erdogays pseudo-Islamic soft power projection. Its the equivalent of Bollywood which tries to pathetically dupe the world into thinking average Indian girl could look like prime Aishwarya Rai.

@Abhorrence @i_love_roosters @StuntmanMike

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: aryansorani, StuntmanMike, thorns and 2 others
Cope nigga

Same applies for the foids. You just haven't had a thread seething at Turks for a while so you thought "aight.. time for a cheeky one :feelshmm:"

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: flippasav, thorns and SecularIslamist
Cope nigga

Same applies for the foids. You just haven't had a thread seething at Turks for a while so you thought "aight.. time for a cheeky one :feelshmm:"

It should also be noted gl Turkish foids wouldn't be rotting on wanker apps :y'all:

• So Sad
Reactions: thorns
Cope nigga

I saw nothing like this. MTB anyway.
I'm currently high on nafri women and their curvaceous bodies. Will get back to worshipping Turkish pussies when I find another 8 PSL goddess to gush over like Özge Törer.

Send me more Turkish hoes. @Crisick does it with Israelis. I secretly worship them coz I'll get called out if I did it in public.

It should also be noted gl Turkish foids wouldn't be rotting on wanker apps :y'all:
I mean this applies literally everywhere. Real life mogs online.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and i_love_roosters
Just become Phillipe servaty theory for morocco. But I agree you’re not wrong. Turkroaches are either really hot or really ugly even here in NJ where there’s plenty of them.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and SecularIslamist
You won't like the ones I'd be sending you. You'll basically only get white foids with no mena in them from me :feelsez:
🤢 Yh I saw some of them on here too

Get me my darker haired, dark eye cutie

W400

Dating apps are a different type of dead in Turkey
True. Everyone socialcirclemaxxxed.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: i_love_roosters and thorns
Cope nigga

I think she means she’s into ogres

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
I think she means she’s into ogres
Maybe :unsure:

Foids irl are very ogrepilled, especially in the UK. This whole pretty boy thing is such a schizo .org theory

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
Exactly.Average turkish foid is subhuman

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist and i_love_roosters
I don’t like any other kind of woman except for tall, blonde haired, blue eyed ones who will give me superior children.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: StuntmanMike and SecularIslamist
I don’t like any other kind of woman except for tall, blonde haired, blue eyed ones who will give me superior children.
Are you ethnic?

I support ending the white race via mass immigration + Islam.

There is no concept of average. After giving up on north Africa (despite gaining a lifetime of confidence), I just geofrauded to Turkey and most look disgusting AF 🤢 I found it hard to swipe right on literally anyone after 30 minutes, until you come across that one gigastacey who fogs 99.99% of the world - who you just know is inundated with thirsty messages from all four corners of earth. So jt's pointless if you're sub-chad. Compare that with north Africa where I could swipe right on at least 1/3 of women despite being a standardcel. It's over for turkcels. I will downgrade this country in my SMV hierarchy. Not only are they secularised + euro-worshipping but also ugly. I think it applies to the men. Look at Kenan Yildiz and look at the average Turk (koksal baba).

Too much propaganda from this country hyping up their men/women because of those shitty TV series and Erdogays pseudo-Islamic soft power projection. Its the equivalent of Bollywood which tries to pathetically dupe the world into thinking average Indian girl could look like prime Aishwarya Rai.

@Abhorrence @i_love_roosters @StuntmanMike

This guy is the devil in person

• JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters