Turkish thug wanabee who killed his girlfriend ,gets hundreds of dms from other bitches

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod
Staff
DARK TRIAD THEORY CONFIRMED YET AGAIN!!!

He's facially an incel/low tier normie but still has got hundreds of girls bombing his DMs

This world is fucking nuts

I hope all these thugs and thugchasers die a violent death

Even a few married bitches are msging him, just fucking nuke this world already

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: hopecel, st.hamudi but 6β€˜5, WeiWei and 25 others
over for him negative canthal tilt

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WeiWei, whiteissuperior, R@m@ and 4 others
Jfl they are sending him nudes and want to meetup with him. No way this is real???

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5048
Jfl look at his frame

• +1
Reactions: flippasav, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 5048 and 3 others
Jfl one girl sent him nudes. No way this is real???
It is infact according to the Turks on dot co the Soyboys on Twitter were apparently coping by claiming that all women are not like that and those women are low quality

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: metagross, johncruz12345, Deleted member 11074 and 7 others
Foids are naturally retarded beyond the point of redemption.
They're risking their lives by DMing and hopefully engaging in a relationship with a murderer because what he did is dark triad.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: $ u b H u m a n, horizontallytall, johncruz12345 and 21 others
Foids are naturally retarded beyond the point of redemption.
They're risking their lives by DMing and hopefully engaging in a relationship with a murderer because what he did is dark triad.
450282C5 4B65 4FD5 A6D3 AC86CD9FC2DA

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: $ u b H u m a n, metagross, defaya and 8 others
It is infact according to the Turks on dot co the Soyboys on Twitter were apparently coping by claiming that all women are not like that and those women are low quality
Cant believe it tbh because hes ugly af. If he was gl then yea but not this incel. Isnt he in the prison anyway

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, mogstar, ItsOver.com and 3 others
@Enigmatic93 what do u think about this shit? hit like this always trumps any looks theory its nuts

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Chadeep and Jason Voorhees
Cant believe it tbh because hes ugly af. If he was gl then yea but not this incel. Isnt he in the prison anyway
Not suprising tbh. Dark triad is powerful.I have seen shit like this happen irl this site is too autistic to ever admit that but it's always easier to get girls thru looks anyway

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, johncruz12345, Deleted member 9568 and 1 other person
Not suprising tbh. Dark triad is powerful.I have seen shit like this happen irl this site is too autistic to ever admit that but it's always easier to get girls thru looks anyway
Just kill your gf bro

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 8165, sandcelmuttcel and 8 others
This is extremely enraging. Women like these should be fucking stoned. And someone should translate those messages for us.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020, Baldingman1998, Kristin and 4 others
Damn he got some hot girls in his dm's. Thugmaxxing is legit but it has to be natural. I can't do that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, mogstar, Deleted member 11053 and 1 other person
@Enigmatic93 what do u think about this shit? hit like this always trumps any looks theory its nuts
how about this badboy who beat the shit out of a random guy in the street because he wanted to bang his girlfriend who he noticed and thought was hot.
And then he bangs her right there and then as she's so turned on by his act of violence lol

She later 'cried rape' although there was too much evidence from bystanders who said that she was clearly very into it, so her case was thrown out of court. He was still creampieing her as the police and ambulance turned up to arrest him!

Not to mention he'd already banged tonnes of jailbaits and filmed it lol

• Luke Patten had sex with 15-year-old, filmed it and sent footage to a friend
  • Was posted online and he was put on bail for sexual activity with a child
  • Then tried to chat up man's girlfriend, assaulting him when he took offence
  • Had sex with victim's partner as police and ambulance attended the scene
  • Liverpool judge sentenced him to four and a half years in prison

''
Patten had been drunk when he 'tried it on' with a young woman as she was walking in Eastham on the Wirral with her boyfriend and two other men in March last year.

When her partner protested, the bearded teenager carried out a 'serious and vicious attack', punching him a number of times and kicking him repeatedly before stamping on his head after he fell to the floor.

Patten then took the 17-year-old girl across the street and had sex with her in the driveway of a house.''

So 4.5 year sentence which means he only serves about 2 here. So has been back out on the streets for a long time already bangig more teens lol

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Baldingman1998, Kristin and 4 others
how about this badboy who beat the shit out of a random guy in the street because he wanted to bang his girlfriend who he noticed and thought was hot.
And then he bangs her right there and then as she's so turned on by his act of violence lol

She later 'cried rape' although there was too much evidence from bystanders who said that she was clearly very into it, so her case was thrown out of court. He was still creampieing her as the police and ambulance turned up to arrest him!

@john2 thots?

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com and john2
Not even surprised tbh

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Jason Voorhees
He is gl, you have better pictures of him.

Eye halo, robust jaw, skull. He has everything to makeup a good face. Idk why you are suprised tbh. He looks good.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: robtical, HumidVent, Kristin and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: johncruz12345, Chadeep, ItsOver.com and 5 others
This is extremely enraging. Women like these should be fucking stoned. And someone should translate those messages for us.
First chat:

She: I had a pregnancy but my pussy is still not loose. My tits are big tho

He: send a video and lets see

She: no we meet couple hours ago

He: who cares just send it ive seen everything already

She: you didnt see eveything on the pics i sent you im just testing the water

Second girl sent him nudes too and says i wish i was with you now. They will meet at weekend and he says bring a friend with you so we can have a threesome. She says no im coming alone. As far as i understood.

Degenerate...

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Baldingman1998, Chadeep and 4 others
He would get rated as 3 PSL if he posted here his face is bloated and has a joke tier frame
man he would not. Be honest.

he has more gl pictures then bad ones.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: robtical, gaymidget, Chadeep and 2 others

''
Patten had been drunk when he 'tried it on' with a young woman as she was walking in Eastham on the Wirral with her boyfriend and two other men in March last year.

When her partner protested, the bearded teenager carried out a 'serious and vicious attack', punching him a number of times and kicking him repeatedly before stamping on his head after he fell to the floor.

Patten then took the 17-year-old girl across the street and had sex with her in the driveway of a house.''

So 4.5 year sentence which means he only serves about 2 here. So has been back out on the streets for a long time already bangig more teens lol
brutal

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Definitely tatar mix, but yeah who would have guessed, he looks like a mafia boss. Women love powerful and evil men

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
@PrestonYnot

Ok on the right pic he looks average but on most other pics hes subhuman, below 4psl. To get 100s of DMs from girls you need to b a solid 6psl
rate him in motion.

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Jason Voorhees and turkproducer
Women like dangerous men

Most men today are not dangerous

Alot of White people are scared to stand up to Non-Whites

Become a Nazi today, Nazis mog all other races back to the stone age, they are fierce, they are superior, they are ubermensch

81oSU5HP2zL  BG0000 FMpng AC UL600 SR417600

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: horizontallytall, MentalistKebab, Kristin and 4 others
not really. if he was shy instead of a thug, he'd be a virgin posting here
go rate him in that video. Motion is always the most real to life

how's he meeting up with girls? He's in prison for murder I assume?

First chat:

She: I had a pregnancy but my pussy is still not loose. My tits are big tho

He: send a video and lets see

She: no we meet couple hours ago

He: who cares just send it ive seen everything already

She: you didnt see eveything on the pics i sent you im just testing the water

Second girl sent him nudes too and says i wish i was with you now. They will meet at weekend and he says bring a friend with you so we can have a threesome. She says no im coming alone. As far as i understood.

Degenerate...
Jesus fuck man. ERfuel

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020 and .πŸ‘½.
Women like dangerous men

Become a Nazi today, Nazis mog all other races back to the stone age, they are fierce, they are superior, they are ubermensch

View attachment 1066849
Only works for tall Chads.
Short, small baby faced nazis are seen as ridiculous dumb copers.

did u get ll yet? if not like this comment

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 39
JFL at that cope:soy::soy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
Women like dangerous men

View attachment 1066849
Im all against regimes and soy progresivism but fuck nazis killing my slavic brothers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968 and Deleted member 10913
No bruh, this dude is obviously not good looking or tall

Its about pure physical domination, the ability to kill, its something that nothing in the modern world can compare to

Look at cops dude, a cop who kills a thug is considered hot to women and throw themselves at him, it has nothing to do with being Chad but rather a primal instinct to seek out a man who can fight off a wild beast

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 5048, .πŸ‘½. and 3 others
wasn't this posted before

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
No bruh, this dude is obviously not good looking or tall

Its about pure physical domination, the ability to kill, its something that nothing in the modern world can compare to

Look at cops dude, a cop who kills a thug is considered hot to women and throw themselves at him, it has nothing to do with being Chad but rather a primal instinct to seek out a man who can fight off a wild beast
A Chad shows this ability with his mere physical appearance, that's why he doesn't have to prove aggression all the time and gets more intelligent women than subhuman thugs, who still get women, but low class ones.

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020 and Deleted member 10913
A Chad shows this ability with his mere physical appearance, that's why he doesn't have to prove aggression all the time and gets more intelligent women than subhuman thugs, who still get women, but low class ones.
What low class lmao. He has Blonde Stacies in his Dm's

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, MentalistKebab, Deleted member 6273 and 2 others
we shouldΒ΄ve all been cops tbh. best job there is to gain respect from your peers

He looks like a B-rate tommy fury

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: gaymidget and MentalistKebab
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and Deleted member 10913

Being a violent criminal or drug dealer can comepnsate for not being GL. Worth it? No. Effective? Yes.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Deleted member 6403, Amnesia and 2 others
Women respond especially well to violence or anything that indicates you're capable and willing to inflict violence

Even in the animal kingdom, females will leave their partner after he loses a fight.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Amnesia