Turks in Berlin / Germany

Why are Turks only interested in white women and European countries ?

If Turkey is Number 1 why don't you fuck your own women

that guy is giga handsome for turkish standards

yeah keep coping he'll keep slaying
Hasan Piker is white-looking turk

But this guy is a unicorn, male-model tier in Turkey.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994
that guy is giga handsome for turkish standards
Most Turks are half Greek even thought they won't accept it, that's why some have white skin

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13994 and Deleted member 10913
Most Turks are half Greek even thought they won't accept it, that's why some have white skin
maybe because the Ottomans fucked Greek woman you genius

• JFL
Reactions: CursedOne and Deleted member 10913
I dunno
I like their kebabs tho

Germany has changed a ton since I was stationed there many years ago. The only Muslim religion people there at the time were just Turks for the most part. I mostly just remember seeing some of them selling hash but there were always a few of them in the clubs. Can't remember if there were any of them slaying back then.

Not only that, in the 18th and 19th century many Janissary (Elite Ottoman Infantry Unit) which originally where Byzantine Archers with Greek origins, many of them where captured in battle and became prisoners but because of their renown skill and experience most of them where recruited into the Ottoman Empire

Also jannisaries Balkans boys and even ancient turks were described as light haired/cat eyed by Persian/Chinese accounts

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
Also jannisaries Balkans boys and even ancient turks were described as light haired/cat eyed by Persian/Chinese accounts
I know but they taste good
If i would do a DNA test i would probably come out as kurd/arab more than turk

even though my father is giga white-looking turk

If i would do a DNA test i would probably come out as kurd/arab more than turk

even though my father is giga white-looking turk
Turkey is 35 % Turkic maximum
You just look anatolid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
  • +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
He look like you
But we dont have same coloring
i have red/pink undertones
my father is giga white/pale dude

he is whiter than average white guy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9890
my father is giga white/pale dude

he is whiter than average white guy
Generally Europeans have pink/red undertones

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension

• JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, CursedOne, Deleted member 10913 and 1 other person
High-class (well dressed, polite, attractive) German girls often physically cringe (a literal, visual cringe, like they're trying to protect themselves) while walking past groups of Turks. A lot of the Turks feel like they're not well-liked (correct) and they want to lash out at German society. I heard even most prostitutes won't touch Turks :lul:

There's probably a subculture of women who listen to rap music, use American slang, and like the "gangsta" shit who will date Turks. It's not the high quality women, though.

Yyturks captcha

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4715 and Deleted member 9568
Generally Europeans have pink/red undertones
Underrated and correct

I love seeing a bit of pink in the flesh of a woman, it's very pretty.

High-class (well dressed, polite, attractive) German girls often physically cringe (a literal, visual cringe, like they're trying to protect themselves) while walking past groups of Turks. A lot of the Turks feel like they're not well-liked (correct) and they want to lash out at German society. I heard even most prostitutes won't touch Turks :lul:

There's probably a subculture of women who listen to rap music, use American slang, and like the "gangsta" shit who will date Turks. It's not the high quality women, though.

View attachment 1220184
man fuck you and your underhand attacks. The Turks in europe don´t mean shit. The most of us are in anatolia which is like one mountainous fort. It will protect our smv for another 1000 years. Keep coping with your roach pics you bitch all the while we are nato´s second.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
man fuck you and your underhand attacks. The Turks in europe don´t mean shit. The most of us are in anatolia which is like one mountainous fort. It will protect our smv for another 1000 years. Keep coping with your roach pics you bitch all the while we are nato´s second.
View attachment 1220309
I'll take a chicken shawarma with onions, tomato and grated cheese please

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Chinlet Ascension and Deleted member 10913
dont know if incel-faced, but yeah, he is a bit overrated facially imo
his face is ER tier. if he was 5'7 he'd be a rotter.

View attachment 1220309
They look chad

• Love it
View attachment 1220309
No thanks, I'm not big on the hot sauce, but I'll take the white sauce on that. And a small coke, and that's it. Keep the change, thanks.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9890
No thanks, I'm not big on the hot sauce, but I'll take the white sauce on that. And a small coke, and that's it. Keep the change, thanks.
you can eat your American burger with a diet coke. We Turks stay outside of your eating habits

Last edited:
  • +1
the white skinned turks are mostly caucasians such as laz, circassian, georgian, chechen and balkan people such as albanins and bosnians.
keep coping with greeks. we see how most of the time greeks dont look white at all.

• +1
Reactions: uglygoyim
the white skinned turks are mostly caucasians such as laz, circassian, georgian, chechen and balkan people such as albanins and bosnians.
keep coping with greeks. we see how most of the time greeks dont look white at all.
Its both

• +1
  • +1
you aren't getting the point, if you wanna understand why they don't look white you gotta look back in history just like i said in previous post about Janissary

they run thru pussi

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 10913
Im turk in germany

had 2 German gfs no landwhales solid 7/10s
here and there some other girls thirsting for me, but my NEET lifestyle fucks everything nowadays

Last edited:
View attachment 1220309
The thing about Anatolia absolutely true. Its probably the most defendable region in the world. It took byzantine empire 1000 years to fall apart even though it was invaded from literally every direction, so that should tell you something.

What's your opinion on Georgians btw? Usually I get treated well here and I met a lot of people with Georgian grandfathers, but there is still the whole thing about me being Christian and a yabanci.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 10913
I’ve only visited Germany a few times and know some Turks living there and in Sweden. Kind of the same for both. They kind of have the same position as mostly-white passing Latinos do in the United States. They get some racism but because there are bio-Germans with the same coloring as them naturally they don’t stick out like a sore thumb like other visible minorities. Many tend to fit into German culture pretty well and don’t feel like total outsiders so they don’t really thugmaxx on average. Most of them are in cities which are also filled with Italians, Spaniards, Greeks, even MENAs so they aren’t even close to the most visible minority.

dunno about if thugmaxxing works but German girls don’t have a bias against them from what I’ve heard from my two Turkish friends, one in Sweden one in Germany. They don’t slay either though
Turks stick out. Germans are very harsh with how they rate ethnic groups. I literally see germans ask other germans if they are turkish, just because they have dark hair and a beard lol. Anything that doesnt look super white in germany, is an arab.

Most turks dont fit into german culture pretty well. Thats why they almost always hang out with other turks or muslims. There are enough that do, though.

The turks who get with germans are very german themselves. From how they talk, how they behave and how they dress.

They do have a bias against them. Turks are not popular at all in germany. They are seen as lower class people, dumb and aggressive. But germans are also too nice and introverted to ever show their disdain. But when you talk girls and they feel comfortable talking this topic, you realize they do have a bias. Even the nice ones do. You just wont ever see or hear it. If you behave and dress like other germans though then they dont give a shit.

" from what I’ve heard from my two Turkish friends". Yes, of course your two turkish friends say that. Turks dont know how much of a unpopular ethnic group they are.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 9890
What's your opinion on Georgians btw? Usually I get treated well here and I met a lot of people with Georgian grandfathers, but there is still the whole thing about me being Christian and a yabanci.
If you are forgeiner it wouldn´t change but i haven´t seen myself that foreigners where treated badly, nonetheless i could be wrong. Creed wise we respect Orthodox Christians a lot more then any western variations tbh. It teeling would however not be like your own country that is Christian. Do you actually live in Turkey or go like for vacation ?

• +1
If you are forgeiner it wouldn´t change but i haven´t seen myself that foreigners where treated badly, nonetheless i could be wrong. Creed wise we respect Orthodox Christians a lot more then any western variations tbh. It teeling would however not be like your own country that is Christian. Do you actually live in Turkey or go like for vacation ?
I stayed here for quite a while and Turks are usually nice, but the language barrier is insane. I could only speak English and it was pita to ask for anything. But the food here is insanely good. I wasnt expecting top tier delicacies for such low prices jfl.
Overall, 8/10 Nice country

• +1
I stayed here for quite a while and Turks are usually nice, but the language barrier is insane. I could only speak English and it was pita to ask for anything. But the food here is insanely good. I wasnt expecting top tier delicacies for such low prices jfl.
Overall, 8/10 Nice country
you followed education which here? which city did you go?/

• +1
@SayHeyHey Is jbwmaxxing legit in turkey?

• +1