Turks in Berlin / Germany

you followed education which here? which city did you go?/
i didnt go for education, just had to stay for some family reasons
and I stayed in Istanbul for the most part, but tbh Istanbul cant count as its own country holy shit its a massive city

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 10913
i didnt go for education, just had to stay for some family reasons
and I stayed in Istanbul for the most part, but tbh Istanbul cant count as its own country holy shit its a massive city
tbh Istanbul should even be larger then Cairo. It´s probably two times as large

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and uglygoyim
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 10913
time to load up tinder passport and check out Izmir

you aren't getting the point, if you wanna understand why they don't look white you gotta look back in history just like i said in previous post about Janissary
janissaries were mostly southern slavs and maybe albanians and not greek. your argument is invalid.

janissaries were mostly southern slavs and maybe albanians and not greek. your argument is invalid.
you can't teach someone who is not willing to learn keep coping you half half

High-class (well dressed, polite, attractive) German girls often physically cringe (a literal, visual cringe, like they're trying to protect themselves) while walking past groups of Turks. A lot of the Turks feel like they're not well-liked (correct) and they want to lash out at German society. I heard even most prostitutes won't touch Turks :lul:

There's probably a subculture of women who listen to rap music, use American slang, and like the "gangsta" shit who will date Turks. It's not the high quality women, though.

View attachment 1220184
Idk saw some ethnic will blondes. Maybe they were italian, ethnic or turkish.

you can't teach someone who is not willing to learn keep coping you half half
I am circassian and laz by origin, both are caucasian ethnic groups. And I consider myself caucasian not turkic. I never claimed to be turk, turkic or greek or anything. you greeks are larping more than nationalist turks. muh ancient greeks

Just deny statistics theory

Ok bro
Maybe its old people idk. I assume old people are much shorter. But people saying average is 6ft in germany are plain lying.

Maybe in south its shorter.
ok, can't really tell about Frankfurt. was there 1 time only. but it's a work city so i think there are more boomers than zoomers idk

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
the white skinned turks are mostly caucasians such as laz, circassian, georgian, chechen and balkan people such as albanins and bosnians.
keep coping with greeks. we see how most of the time greeks dont look white at all.
lazs are Muslimified Georgians

[ISPOILER]No problem with Islam, but we spent the last 1000 years fighting Muslim powers, Islam will never replace Christianity in Georgia[/ISPOILER]

lazs are Muslimified Georgians

[ISPOILER]No problem with Islam, but we spent the last 1000 years fighting Muslim powers, Islam will never replace Christianity in Georgia[/ISPOILER]
we are related to georgians but we are not georgians, our ancestors are the colchians.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
we are related to georgians
holt shit ur laz?
but we are not georgians, our ancestors are the colchians.
bro colchis is an ancestor to Georgia as a whole. And laz belongs to the Kartvelian/South Caucasian language group

historically speaking laz territories belonged to South-Western Georgian provinces.

holt shit ur laz?

bro colchis is an ancestor to Georgia as a whole. And laz belongs to the Kartvelian/South Caucasian language group

historically speaking laz territories belonged to South-Western Georgian provinces.
half laz half circassian

@CursedOne
come back to Georgia my child
come back to Papa

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10913, CursedOne and Deleted member 10987
@CursedOne my son why aren't you answering?
I know ur heart is in the right place, come back

Erdogan is BGC ?
absolutely :feelshmm:

to be fair its self reported, so it might end up being wrong, I haven't found a statistic where penis sizes were measured and not self reported

He says he’s part Georgian but also part Jewish and Armenian
he would never claim to be Armenian, thats the easiest way to commit political suicide in Turkey

Erdoğan tribe is originally from Adjara, part of Republic of Georgia. His parents were Ahmet Erdoğan (1905–88) and Tenzile Erdoğan
And he grew up in Rize, which has majority Laz population and Laz is Georgian.

he would never claim to be Armenian, thats the easiest way to commit political suicide in Turkey

And he grew up in Rize, which has majority Laz population and Laz is Georgian.
my bad, it was a rival who said he was part Armenian so maybe a lie

• +1
Reactions: uglygoyim
Mainly or like turkish + goargian
to be honest I dont know, he is probably a mix but I would say he's majority Georgian since his family comes from Territories traditionally associated with Georgia