Turks vs Indians

Who's more attractive on average? Turks or Indians?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 3832

Kraken
Just which one of them do you think are more attractive on average? I have seen people hating both of them by referring Turks as Turkroaches and Indians as hindu dindu shitskins or currycels.

• Woah
Reactions: turkproducer
turks > dirt > worms inside of dirt > literal human shit > indians

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel, .👽., Justttt and 17 others
Jesus Christ😂😂
Is this even a question?
Us turks are superior in every way to them.
We are taller on average ,Broader on average and better looking On average.
Not even a competition

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 3702, Deleted member 685 and 4 others
Not even a debate :feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, MiroslavBulldosex and turkproducer
Jesus Christ😂😂
Is this even a question?
Us turks are superior in every way to them.
We are taller on average ,Broader on average and better looking On average.
Not even a competition
I know that. I was just expecting heated Indians.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 685, MiroslavBulldosex and 2 others
Autism by simone saying he is superir to anyone.

Its complicated but the higher average smv is with turks easily.
Facial structure with indians.
Shekel backed post. All
Because the shekel shack invited you

Shekel backed post. All
Lol in what world indans have a superior facial structure

Shekel backed post. All
i was paid shekels to post it

i've been to some high quality hotels in turkey, and i found the people there pretty decent looking
they dont give the shitskin rapist uggo vibe that indians give jfl

• JFL
Both are equally as disgusting . It's like arguing what is better shit or piss.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Shade91, Deleted member 685, Pel10 and 1 other person
Turks look good on average tbh

• +1
Both are equally as disgusting . It's like arguing what is better shit or piss.
Ok low t self hating faggot. Keep crying that i am not a faggot likr you

@DOggo

over for curries, i don’t care if you’re pakistani.

indian =
45D67D1A BBBF 48D4 9ADF 70CA6ABC2515

pakistani =
45D67D1A BBBF 48D4 9ADF 70CA6ABC2515

Not even a debate :feelshaha:
@DOggo ogre

Attachments

• E3A95BD0-921D-48E3-ACDA-C4892F6C6757.jpeg
    E3A95BD0-921D-48E3-ACDA-C4892F6C6757.jpeg
    57 KB · Views: 8
  • JFL
Reactions: Petsmart
Indians mog Turks to hell and back

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and turkproducer
its obviously not over man
it’s over for half of men or more, and it’s probs to hard to hear this but it’s over for more than half for curry in west.
Indians mog Turks to hell and back
F00E531C C15D 468B B069 8F38C1810AAA
12AB6EDD 1ECB 4F10 AFC8 BB5A482F63F3

your true colours have shown

how could you say that to someone who’s albanian?

reported to incel tears.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
it’s over for half of men or more, and it’s probs to hard to hear this but it’s over for more than half for curry in west.
Most Turks in the uk are incel. Indians aren’t

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Aesthetic and turkproducer
dont agree with half of Indian men in India who are more likely to look like chads.

but in the west.

tbh you are kinda right

Most Turks in the uk are incel. Indians aren’t
what a joke, turks are by no means the top SMV race, but the non ethnic/balkan mix or tall med ones are well off

dont agree with half of Indian men in India who are more likely to look like chads.

but in the west.

tbh you are kinda right
Most Indians in the UK aren’t incel

• JFL

but in the west.

tbh you are kinda right
in india different story obviously, hypergamy is not even half as prevalent, everyone can get married and have kids and ok sex life in india

what a joke, turks are by no means the top SMV race, but the non ethnic/balkan mix or tall med ones are well off

Most Turks in the UK are hairy, short and brown. Not to mention poor.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
turkish women must have highest smv on average.

in india different story obviously, hypergamy is not even half as prevalent, everyone can get married and have kids and ok sex life in india
I dont think hypergamy is prevelent there because more people are developed than in the west. if half the population are chad like in Tamil Nadu why would women give a shit about hypergamy.

Most Turks in the UK are hairy, short and brown. Not to mention poor.
hairy sure
short? average height for an ethnic kurdish mix turk which is not even a turk but whatever, 5’8 so yes slightly manlet in UK
average height for balkan turks is higher, 5’10-11 at least, as these guys are mix with balkan countries which average 5’10-6’1, so these balkan turks are 5’10-11 average in west I would presume
That’s the average Turk yeah in the uk
jfl
turkish women must have highest smv on average.

I dont think hypergamy is prevelent there because more people are developed than in the west. if half the population are chad like in Tamil Nadu why would women give a shit about hypergamy.
i like turkish women so maybe i am biased, but to me the women look good. I don’t think highest SMV is fair but yeah they are by no means ugly. I think the males are hit or miss, lots of incel gamer types but also lots of chadmehmet too
@DOggo

Pakistani = Indian muslim convert

hairy sure
short? average height for an ethnic kurdish mix turk which is not even a turk but whatever, 5’8 so yes slightly manlet in UK
average height for balkan turks is higher, 5’10-11 at least, as these guys are mix with balkan countries which average 5’10-6’1, so these balkan turks are 5’10-11 average in west I would presume

jfl

i like turkish women so maybe i am biased, but to me the women look good. I don’t think highest SMV is fair but yeah they are by no means ugly. I think the males are hit or miss, lots of incel gamer types but also lots of chadmehmet too
Kurds tend to be much better looking than Turks. Turks in the UK are seen as shifty and too religious. Turkish rats such as Erdogan are chads for Turkish standards jfl

Kurds tend to be much better looking than Turks. Turks in the UK are seen as shifty and too religious. Turkish rats such as Erdogan are chads for Turkish standards jfl
send another message

Obviously turks,

The ones who say Indian come over as people that say the sky is green. They know they are lying to themselves.

• +1
JUST. FUCKING. LOL.
I dislike turkroaches but they MOG curries to oblivion.

• +1
hairy sure

jfl

@DOggo

Pakistani = Indian muslim convert
chadmehmet. jfl.

what a term.

honestly im just saying that cus of Fahriye Evcen.

2nd most beautiful woman on the planet
JUST. FUCKING. LOL.
I dislike turkroaches but they MOG curries to oblivion.
cope. its not a wipeout at all mate

Huh? Turks just aren’t good looking on average compared to Indians
it is clear you hold something against us, you can come clean with what it is tell me akh

it is clear you hold something against us, you can come clean with what it is tell me akh
Not really. My people created Turkey. Ataturk was Jewish and turkey sucks israeli cock
@turkproducer I invite you to visit Israel

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, MiroslavBulldosex and turkproducer
Not really. My people created Turkey. Ataturk was Jewish and turkey sucks israeli cock
Tbh where did your recent pride come from? Werent you about ready to rope yourself. Fat fuck

• JFL
Reactions: tylerhunter97, Deleted member 685, turkproducer and 1 other person
Tbh where did your recent pride come from? Werent you about ready to rope yourself. Fat fuck
It’s not pride as much as not being ashamed of being Jewish. Holocaust memorial was last week. Never again will we the Jews be trampled upon

• Hmm...
the shekel shack has given him pride in his israeli heritage

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, Petsmart and Aesthetic
  • JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
We run the world
Soon Israel will get taken over, at least in our lifetime somewhere.

Israel is the most fucked up place in the current world.

yeh
turks = white boys
indians = curries
asians < europeans
turks > indians

OK PRICK. I GAVE YOU A CHANCE, BUT U PUSHED THIS KEBAB CHADMEHMET TO THE HIGHEST LEVEL.

View attachment 165568

LISTEN HERE U LITTLE PRICK, I KNOW YOU R SUBHUMAN JEW. IMAGINE BEING SUCH A WEAK SUBHUMAN DOG THAT INCELS ON THIS SITE DROVE U TO TRY COMMIT SUICIDE? CONVENIENTLY YOU HAD YOUR PHONE THOUGH..

View attachment 165572

EVER SINCE I SAW U STEP FOOT ON THIS SITE, I KNEW SOMETHING ABOUT YOU SCREAMED HOMOSEXUAL. THEN I SAW SLEEP WITH SON FOOTBALL PLAYER.

View attachment 165574

View attachment 165575

View attachment 165577

IT IS CLEAR NOW. YOU CLEARLY FANTASISE ABOUT FUCKING PANFACE GOOK

DO YOU THINK ITS POSSIBLE FOR A WEAK DOG LIKE YOU TO BE ABLE TO CLAIM YOU CHADMEHMET COUNTRY CAN EVER SUBMIT TO ISRAEL? WHAT A JOKE. DONT MAKE ME REMIND YOU WHAT HAPPENED IN WW2
OK PRICK. I GAVE YOU A CHANCE, BUT U PUSHED THIS KEBAB CHADMEHMET TO THE HIGHEST LEVEL.

View attachment 165568

LISTEN HERE U LITTLE PRICK, I KNOW YOU R SUBHUMAN JEW. IMAGINE BEING SUCH A WEAK SUBHUMAN DOG THAT INCELS ON THIS SITE DROVE U TO TRY COMMIT SUICIDE? CONVENIENTLY YOU HAD YOUR PHONE THOUGH..

View attachment 165572

EVER SINCE I SAW U STEP FOOT ON THIS SITE, I KNEW SOMETHING ABOUT YOU SCREAMED HOMOSEXUAL. THEN I SAW SLEEP WITH SON FOOTBALL PLAYER.

View attachment 165574

View attachment 165575

View attachment 165577

IT IS CLEAR NOW. YOU CLEARLY FANTASISE ABOUT FUCKING PANFACE GOOK

DO YOU THINK ITS POSSIBLE FOR A WEAK DOG LIKE YOU TO BE ABLE TO CLAIM YOU CHADMEHMET COUNTRY CAN EVER SUBMIT TO ISRAEL? WHAT A JOKE. DONT MAKE ME REMIND YOU WHAT HAPPENED IN WW2
Enough said. Your leader knows he is a dog to Israel. The entire Muslim world is so much weaker than Israel.

Attachments

• 25FDD828-F9A2-4256-A302-5503091869E7.jpeg
    25FDD828-F9A2-4256-A302-5503091869E7.jpeg
    8.6 KB · Views: 19
  • CF47BFED-69C3-4340-A796-51FA3F5CB435.jpeg
    CF47BFED-69C3-4340-A796-51FA3F5CB435.jpeg
    39.7 KB · Views: 23
OK PRICK. I GAVE YOU A CHANCE, BUT U PUSHED THIS KEBAB CHADMEHMET TO THE HIGHEST LEVEL.View attachment 165568LISTEN HERE U LITTLE PRICK, I KNOW YOU R SUBHUMAN JEW. IMAGINE BEING SUCH A WEAK SUBHUMAN DOG THAT INCELS ON THIS SITE DROVE U TO TRY COMMIT SUICIDE? CONVENIENTLY YOU HAD YOUR PHONE THOUGH..View attachment 165572EVER SINCE I SAW U STEP FOOT ON THIS SITE, I KNEW SOMETHING ABOUT YOU SCREAMED HOMOSEXUAL. THEN I SAW SLEEP WITH SON FOOTBALL PLAYER.View attachment 165574View attachment 165575View attachment 165577IT IS CLEAR NOW. YOU CLEARLY FANTASISE ABOUT FUCKING PANFACE GOOKDO YOU THINK ITS POSSIBLE FOR A WEAK DOG LIKE YOU TO BE ABLE TO CLAIM YOU CHADMEHMET COUNTRY CAN EVER SUBMIT TO ISRAEL? WHAT A JOKE. DONT MAKE ME REMIND YOU WHAT HAPPENED IN WW2

U... U.... Undi... sputed ...Undisputed????
Image result for mr bean cup of tea gif

• JFL
yeh
turks = white boys
indians = curries
asians < europeans
turks > indians
i will admit, some turkish people look kinda ethnic, one must remember that they are probably a lying kurd or a mixture.
Enough said. Your leader knows he is a dog to Israel. The entire Muslim world is so much weaker than Israel.
gets heightmogged like the SUBHUMAN HE IS