Turks vs Indians

Who's more attractive on average? Turks or Indians?

• Total voters
Does not mean much since "Indian" is a highly broad term. Average Turk overall mogs tf out of the average Indian. Average Punjabi overall mogs average Turk
since most pakistanis are punjabi, are you saying that pakistanis look better than turks? because I don't buy it.
turks mog but thats an extremely cherrypicked image. posting the average indian next to a top 1% white passing turk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
since most pakistanis are punjabi, are you saying that pakistanis look better than turks? because I don't buy it.
Idk about that actually Pakistanis also vary a lot because they do not develop properly due to Muslim culture of having 10 children (malnutrition etc)

Idk about that actually Pakistanis also vary a lot because they do not develop properly due to Muslim culture of having 10 children (malnutrition etc)
i think its more to do with inbreeding. anyways punjabis still don't mog turks imo.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
i think its more to do with inbreeding. anyways punjabis still don't mog turks imo.
yeah you're right about the inbreeding. fair enough then, even Punjabis vary a lot. Overall, if you're tall and GL with good colouring, you're tall and GL with good colouring. Who gives a fuck

yeah you're right about the inbreeding. fair enough then, even Punjabis vary a lot. Overall, if you're tall and GL with good colouring, you're tall and GL with good colouring. Who gives a fuck
punjabis do heightmog turks though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583
Does not mean much since "Indian" is a highly broad term. Average Turk overall mogs tf out of the average Indian. Average Punjabi overall mogs average Turk
maybe objectively but in terms of women they definitely prefer turkish men..
by an inch yeah tbh
tbh it matters on region as well, balkan turks are w lot taller than the middle eastern types
I’m Turkish bro
stop lying

Last edited: