Turks vs Indians

Who's more attractive on average? Turks or Indians?

• Total voters
i will admit, some turkish people look kinda ethnic, one must remember that they are probably a lying kurd or a mixture.
Kurdistan will be free inshallah

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nastynas and turkproducer
Indians = white boys
nah boy
brits ruled curries
brits > curries
brits = white
curries = curries
thus whites > curries
white = turks
turks > curries

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo and turkproducer
Kurdistan will be free inshallah
FREE STREEGE

giphy.gif

i will admit, some turkish people look kinda ethnic, one must remember that they are probably a lying kurd or a mixture.

gets heightmogged like the SUBHUMAN HE IS
Keep crying for Israel. They could nuke turkey in a second if they wanted to

Attachments

• 6B139FE1-634B-4397-8687-7E58F70DBAB1.jpeg
    6B139FE1-634B-4397-8687-7E58F70DBAB1.jpeg
    55.8 KB · Views: 19
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
nah boy
brits ruled curries
brits > curries
brits = white
curries = curries
thus whites > curries
white = turks
turks > curries
clearly you forgot about white Indians

another thread another idiot clueless about turks. feel offended tbh

we have one of most mixed dnas which makes us more facially differently spread we have literally every phenotype and more attractive on average than most of the nations.

just come to istanbul,izmir,eskisehir etc. and you will see average is 5 5.5 here with average height being close to 6 foot among young ppl.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: tylerhunter97, TsarTsar444 and Throwaway1028
clearly you forgot about white Indians
white indians arent indians bruh they brindians
brindians r like mixed black people
brit + curry = brindian
black + white = mixed
brindian = mixed

we have one of most mixed dnas which makes us more facially differently spread we have literally every phenotype and more attractive on average than most of the nations.

just come to istanbul,izmir,eskisehir etc. and you will see average is 5 5.5 here with average height being close to 6 foot among young ppl.
Turks are Jews who converted to Islam. That’s all. Mixed with some Arab and Greek. I hope you embrace Judaism bro
The Holocaust

DeathsAround 6 million Jews

It was sad I know. Therefore Israel needs to remain strong

• Hmm...
Keep crying for Israel. They could nuke turkey in a second if they wanted to
Jews have been living on the territory of the Ottoman Empire and modern Turkey for more than 2,400 years. Initially the population consisted of Romaniote Jews of Greek affiliation, but they were later assimilated into the community of Sephardic Jews who emigrated to the Ottoman Empire in the 15th century from Iberia following persecution by the Spanish Inquisition.[1]

In accordance with Islamic law, Jews in the Ottoman Empire had the status of dhimmi, which meant they were in principle subordinate to Muslims. However, the status of dhimmi guaranteed personal inviolability and freedom of religion.[12] This, however, did not prevent antisemitism in Ottoman Turkey.

subordinate

white indians arent indians bruh they brindians
brindians r like mixed black people
brit + curry = brindian
black + white = mixed
brindian = mixed
nah man. I have no british in me. still white Indian

btw you will see lots of european, balkan, slavic especially russian and ukrainian women and arabic women come to turkey for turkish guys..guess no one goes to mumbai to fuck indians

Jews have been living on the territory of the Ottoman Empire and modern Turkey for more than 2,400 years. Initially the population consisted of Romaniote Jews of Greek affiliation, but they were later assimilated into the community of Sephardic Jews who emigrated to the Ottoman Empire in the 15th century from Iberia following persecution by the Spanish Inquisition.[1]

In accordance with Islamic law, Jews in the Ottoman Empire had the status of dhimmi, which meant they were in principle subordinate to Muslims. However, the status of dhimmi guaranteed personal inviolability and freedom of religion.[12] This, however, did not prevent antisemitism in Ottoman Turkey.

subordinate
Nope. Most ottoman rulers were either Albanian or Jewish

• JFL
btw you will see lots of european, balkan, slavic especially russian and ukrainian women and arabic women come to turkey for turkish guys..guess no one goes to mumbai to fuck indians
no. they go to Tamil Nadu

• JFL
Reactions: nastynas
id rather be Indian for my primitive cranium and frame genetics
thats what white means bruh
you are american so yea I guess to you.

Indians with white skin are in no way bellow brits

If you mix a white blue eye with a curry you get a turk pheno. I am the living proof :lul:

• Hmm...
Nothing cuck
i can never be called a cuck by you, you let words on a screen dictate your emotional state to this extent:

@DOggo

look this subhuman dog cant reply to this thread.

@nastynas
@Mathafack

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
i can never be called a cuck by you, you let words on a screen dictate your emotional state to this extent:

@DOggo

@nastynas
@Mathafack
Ok bro. You know my life ?

• Hmm...
btw there aint no place called kurdistan lol.

and most kurdish ppl dont want such thing. in turkey we just live as brothers together, come and see.

ppl in east actually hate terrorist organization for taking their kids to mountains for a false cause, to kill their own countrys soldier. they just put a bullet to their own head actually but they dont realize until they go to camps..even then army is always open for them to flee from camps and they are always welcomed and seen as brothers after their departure from pkk

pkk and its friendly organizations are nothing but bunch of ppl grouped up under a dream financed by jews and us yet they believe they are fighting for their freedom and they believe their daddies (us and israel) will give them their so called land..

dont talk about shit you dont know unless you actually been in it

• +1
You were always rude bro

Oct 29, 2019

Why you take so much heed to what ppl say here? U know I gave u good and honest kind advice on what u need to do👍🏼

I think u should stay but answer this firstly, which users drove u to do that or was it other shit

Disclaimer: Every post/thread made by this account was satire, not to be taken seriously.

[IMG alt="LondonVillie"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/0/756.jpg?1573297644[/IMG]
LondonVillie
King of the fatcels

JoinedJan 2, 2019Messages1,874
Oct 30, 2019
Hi

What on earth are you talking about? Turks are very short people, I'm 185cm and i live in a neighborhood with thousands of turks, only one guy thats my neighbor is a cm taller then me, all the others i pass on the streets i tower. they are on average around 173-175cm tall. Turks close to 6ft :lul: caged at this, they are midgets. I even have anatolian turks in my college and they are all shorter then me. And the girls?? Legit midgets, they are like 155 to 160cm tall

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
What on earth are you talking about? Turks are very short people, I'm 185cm and i live in a neighborhood with thousands of turks, only one guy thats my neighbor is a cm taller then me, all the others i pass on the streets i tower. they are on average around 173-175cm tall. Turks close to 6ft :lul: caged at this, they are midgets. I even have anatolian turks in my college and they are all shorter then me. And the girls?? Legit midgets, they are like 155 to 160cm tall
5’9 isn’t that short lol.. turks r kinda manlet on average but teenagers, especially if they have balkan admixture are probably taller than this. My cousin is 6’0 or so, and i’ve seen his friends they are all 5’10-11 average

5’9 isn’t that short lol.. turks r kinda manlet on average but teenagers, especially if they have balkan admixture are probably taller than this. My cousin is 6’0 or so, and i’ve seen his friends they are all 5’10-11 average
I agree. I've seen many young Turks who are tall actually (at least 180 cm+). The majority who are manlets are adult Turks who we're born in like late 60's and 70's.

• +1

Yeah cause your mixed that's good gene variation is the key ironaclly race mixing will lead to better faces over all

I agree. I've seen many young Turks who are tall actually (at least 180 cm+). The majority who are manlets are adult Turks who we're born in like late 60's and 70's.
Yeah. I wonder what the reason is though? If anything, younger generation eat less healthy, drink more etc not as healthy lifestyle. But then again, maybe some of those older people grew up without much food
turks > dirt > worms inside of dirt > literal human shit > indians
@DOggo you know he means all curries they’re just the same thing

Yeah. I wonder what the reason is though? If anything, younger generation eat less healthy, drink more etc not as healthy lifestyle. But then again, maybe some of those older people grew up without much food
yeah, probably poor nutrition.

@DOggo

@nastynas
@Mathafack

cope, and rope.

shit skin hindu dindu cope vs shit skin khebab dindu cope

• JFL
Reactions: Petsmart
Yeah and the average here is 7 feet actually for young guys :lul:,no matter what generation, turks are not more then 5'9 on average, and you said balkan ancestry, but those turks are a few millions living in west Turkey in select upper class neighborhoods. My cousins are basically 'turks' there in Izmir even though their parents were born in Bosnia and they are all around 6 ft, but it means shit for the other 80% of asian anatolian turks out of 70milion. They are literally stereotyped always as short people jfl, and i live in the balkans with thousands of balkan turks, im taller then almost everyone i past on the street. 5'11 is huge average height, do you have any idea how much as a average that is? Croats are that on average and they are amongst the tallest people

Yeah and the average here is 7 feet actually for young guys :lul:,no matter what generation, turks are not more then 5'9 on average, and you said balkan ancestry, but those turks are a few millions living in west Turkey in select upper class neighborhoods. My cousins are basically 'turks' there in Izmir even though their parents were born in Bosnia and they are all around 6 ft, but it means shit for the other 80% of asian anatolian turks out of 70milion. They are literally stereotyped always as short people jfl, and i live in the balkans with thousands of balkan turks, im taller then almost everyone i past on the street. 5'11 is huge average height, do you have any idea how much as a average that is? Croats are that on average and they are amongst the tallest people
pretty much every turk has balkan ancestry though, especially in west or north. Anyway regardless, 5’9 average height is not that short, but yeah they are manlets compared to some european countries, if you count 2-3 inches below as manlet.

cry some more for me, obsessed turk.
You just can’t cope that pakis are the most hated ethnic minority in UK. Everywhere I go I hear “paki this paki that”

never forget

• +1
Reactions: Ghostcel
This is dumb. Obviously Turks look better because they have a higher percentage of white passing people and are in general closer to the white phenotype. That’s always the trend when comparing ethnics; the whiter they look, the more they mog.

Does not mean much since "Indian" is a highly broad term. Average Turk overall mogs tf out of the average Indian. Average Punjabi overall mogs average Turk

Turk: Indian: Who mog ?

• JFL