Turning towards God

I

ik I suck

Bronze
Yupp, You heard it right Absolutely right. So you guys may think why something like that is happening to a blackpiller and most probably an atheist , and I also very sure about one thing most of you guys won't read it (dnrd,kya faggot) but I want you guys to go through it atleast once .

It happened 10 days ago Had sex for first time Did a great job ig 15-20 mins but point is not having sex , I messed up with a point regarding sex why do we have to do sex, does God wants us to be a perv. I was thinking all of that at an altitude of 6000m, very minimal oxygen very minimal time, i felt that's it I'm done for this life I saw my life in front of me 🙂 i somehow felt asleep at that height I took my phone out of my pocket . I checked the time it's 3:20 am fuck where am I took a couple of minutes to realise what am I doing with myself is this all I have got am I here just for having sex being handsome blah blah all those blackpill stuffs , I am not against blackpill I'm against the obsession of blackpill guys getting too involved in this .

Find the fucking purpose of your life find the truth and if you are not able to find it cut yourself out from everything for couple of days , don't cry over your insecurities you have those accept those things and if you are able to change them try your best but don't get attached.

Acceptance and Detachment should be the base of someone's life. They are ultimate truth (imo) maybe I'm not true but I'm not blind and i want you guys to search for your purpose go outside. But don't take me a conservative religion Practicener speaking Frankly I don't know myself what I am 🙂 thanks for not reading all dat

• +1
Reactions: drimprovement
Reading this is what having a stroke feels like

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iabsolvejordan, Eternal_ and gooner23
sounds like elderly person posting on facebook or ethnic, but i assume your having delusions or some shit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48689
Bro said :)

• JFL
Reactions: iabsolvejordan
IMG 6077