Turns out I have 16.7% body fat. Fml I have been skinny fat and not just skinny all this time. How to lose 4% body fat in 3 months?

A

AzaB

Iron
I have posted a pic of me on here before but I always thought I was skinny. Turns out I am skinny fat after all 🤦‍♂️ I have started eating better the last 2 weeks. Used to eat 2,500 calories of biscuits + sweets per day and only 1,000 from normal food no joke. Not had any dirty food in 2 weeks and I feel fucking amazing and my abs are already more toned. I have put on 9 pounds so far by eating 2,800 calories per day.

But how do I lose 4% BF in 3 months whilst still building muscle. Is it as simple as eating 1g of protein per pound of body weight and enough carbs whilst also not overdoing the fatty foods but also eating surplus calories?

Do P90x workout

• JFL
Reactions: copamine
take 400mg steroid per 4 hours

I have posted a pic of me on here before but I always thought I was skinny. Turns out I am skinny fat after all 🤦‍♂️ I have started eating better the last 2 weeks. Used to eat 2,500 calories of biscuits + sweets per day and only 1,000 from normal food no joke. Not had any dirty food in 2 weeks and I feel fucking amazing and my abs are already more toned. I have put on 9 pounds so far by eating 2,800 calories per day.

But how do I lose 4% BF in 3 months whilst still building muscle. Is it as simple as eating 1g of protein per pound of body weight and enough carbs whilst also not overdoing the fatty foods but also eating surplus calories?
if you want to lose fat eat in a deficit, if you want to build muscles just eat 1g per lb of body weight its not rocket science, you can lose fat faster than you can build muscle, so you can gain fat faster than you build muscle so if your goal is to lose bodyfat eat in a deficit

That's easy as fuck, just eat in a 500 cal deficit, probably wouldn't even take 3 months either

Just eat real food. Consume less sugars and inflammatory seed oils. Lower cortisol. Go outside. When you consume carbs try to go for high fiber ones with low glycemic index and try to incorporating them before a workout for less insulin release. If you continue to buy junk food with artificial sweeteners which are marketed as "low calorie" you won't cure your sugar addiction

Skinny fat is a meme. You’re just skinny with fat instead of muscle. Go to the gym

put down the fork

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
How did you track BF percentage?