TURNS OUT I'M NOT SHORT

Oxygen

Oxygen

Ascending!!!
i measured myself months ago at 5' 8" or ~172 cm. Basically enough to be seen as average height on a day-to-day basis but still get mogged by a decent percentage of dudes

I was browsing some heightmaxxing threads because I'm in college and I just decided to measure again for the hell of it.

I decided to measure myself a bit differently using markings and standing with my back to a wall with good posture and i "gained" half an inch or ~1.3 cm.

Avg height in my country is 5' 9" so I could technically round up and it wouldnt be super inaccurate at all

I can just wear shoes that are 1.5 inch sole height instead of just 1 inch and become objectively not short (still subjectively short tho)

TLDR: I GAINED .5/1.3 CM THROUGH PROPER POSTURE WHICH PUTS ME IN LINE WITH AVERAGE FOR MY COUNTRY AND ABOVE AVERAGE FOR MY ETHNICITY

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: synock21, 5.5psl, Banasura and 2 others
And yes, Im aware title is cope and I'm technically not 100% average, but this relieves a lot of mental strain

• JFL
Reactions: synock21, coisbhai and the_explorer

• JFL
Reactions: coisbhai
So low IQ that he didnt see the tldr
i saw it nigga but how is this looksmaxing advise

u are just talking about your schizo fantasies

Luv u pookie bear

i saw it nigga but how is this looksmaxing advise
This section isnt meant for just advice. This is related to looksmaxxing because of the real effect of posturemaxxing

This section isnt meant for just advice. This is related to looksmaxxing because of the real effect of posturemaxxing
wait so why the fuck did my BBC thread get deleted? It was high IQ and helps explain why Blacks have high SMV so they dont gotta try hard

• JFL
Reactions: roping3264
i measured myself months ago at 5' 8" or ~172 cm. Basically enough to be seen as average height on a day-to-day basis but still get mogged by a decent percentage of dudes

I was browsing some heightmaxxing threads because I'm in college and I just decided to measure again for the hell of it.

I decided to measure myself a bit differently using markings and standing with my back to a wall with good posture and i "gained" half an inch or ~1.3 cm.

Avg height in my country is 5' 9" so I could technically round up and it wouldnt be super inaccurate at all

I can just wear shoes that are 1.5 inch sole height instead of just 1 inch and become objectively not short (still subjectively short tho)

TLDR: I GAINED .5/1.3 CM THROUGH PROPER POSTURE WHICH PUTS ME IN LINE WITH AVERAGE FOR MY COUNTRY AND ABOVE AVERAGE FOR MY ETHNICITY
Where do u live

wait so why the fuck did my BBC thread get deleted? It was high IQ and helps explain why Blacks have high SMV so they dont gotta try hard
You joined during the tiktok era and I dont know how much trolling you did in ur post so they mightve thot it was bs. SMV and looksmaxxing =/=

Yeah I hit 5 9 with proper posture, it really isn’t short, I’m convinced foids who started this 6 foot meme got trolled by some dude they dated who was like 5 6 and wore lifts to 5 9 or something, so when they took off their shoes and lifts they were barely above the foid. I never really felt insecure about my height cause when u go out atleast here in Texas you don’t ever really get height mogged, u will obviously have a handful of guys who are an inch or 2 ahead but that isn’t death by any means, and on very very rare occasions you might see an actual height mogger, which is so rare it really doesn’t matter.

@Bitchwhipper2

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell

Anything 5'8 below is manlet

• +1
Reactions: Oxygen
bro i know hoes who are 6 foot

• +1
Reactions: Maalik
And yes, Im aware title is cope and I'm technically not 100% average, but this relieves a lot of mental strain
i think your problem isnt that youre 5’8 but that you clearly give so much of a shit about not being “under average” when women dont even notice the difference