Twitch thot claims to be a kissless virgin at 20

She is putting on the act for attention.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23611, NumbThePain and Deleted member 22126
Yo wtf, how is she not impressed :'( what was she expecting? As far as I know roiding in Asia isnt as common
According to research out of the University of Chicago showed if someone is looking at someone they like, their pupils will dilate in a completely involuntary way.
393E2CDD 0A8A 4329 86C7 E6A2F7B6D95C

• Woah
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ken, Deleted member 23611, Chintuck22 and 11 others
btw have you seen the stream/clip when I was on Kyootbots ? you shoudl go there too, you would get in pretty quickly and woudl not even have to pay

:oops:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
How the fuck did I miss this

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16474 and Deleted member 22126
btw have you seen the stream/clip when I was on Kyootbots ? you shoudl go there too, you would get in pretty quickly and woudl not even have to pay

Nigga y u like asians so much? U are a nordcuck. You can get nordcuck females.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
could very well be true tbh.

shes stacy and probably giga-chad only. If she lives in a remote area there could easily be nobody that meets her standards.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, Baldingman1998, Truecel14 and 1 other person
  • +1
could very well be true tbh.

shes stacy and probably giga-chad only. If she lives in a remote area there could easily be nobody that meets her standards.
Or shes gotten pumped and dumped by a gigachad who only did oral and anal so still considers herself a virgin

she's good looking enough to attain her stands. in the meantime she'll keep making money off the simps and betabux orbiters :lul:
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Deleted member 22126
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Truecel14, Deprived and Deleted member 22126
  • Love it
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Deleted member 22126
Why you think its impossible

Shes mtb at best facially btw.. dont find her attractive at all

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: 444 and Deleted member 22126

Thats cuz you came across as fuckboy since you started taking off your shirt ( unless she requested it... that changes everything).. even tho youre autistic af

Girls dont like that.. so she tried roasting you

Youre bodys already good

• Woah
If that bitch is a virgin then I am a Chad lol

Thats cuz you came across as fuckboy since you started taking off your shirt ( unless she requested it... that changes everything).. even tho youre autistic af

Girls dont like that.. so she tried roasting you

Youre bodys already good
I mentioned to her that I am working on my body and then she told me to take it off
yes :oops:

• So Sad
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 18244 and Deleted member 22126
I mentioned to her that I am working on my body and then she told me to take it off

yes :oops:
Do something before you turn 30 you will age alot after that

• So Sad
The only popular, known femcel virgin is Eugenia Cooney ... That's it. Any other girls who claim such are just trying to use it.

Eugenia Cooney is a genuine, near 30 y/o female virgin/anorexic/mentally ill friendless dweller who rots at home most of the time.

And I know this to be a matter of fact since she has cult members who have stalked her, asked her, etc. and confirmed she's a loser.

She is the only working example of a near 30 y/o female equivalent to an incel -- lonely, friendless, no sex/no bf/virgin/mentally ill/etc.

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14
Her whole gimmick is being hqnp and khhv
that does mog every single other hole gimmick though

sadly it's just a simpmax scheme :feelsmage:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23611 and Deleted member 22126

Hate this cunt(girl)

• Hmm...
Reactions: Bvnny.
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
Greycels are ruining the forum lately all posts have been water and bluepill
i just dk what he even meant

did he think that was the BULL?

The guy she's waiting for: