Twitch thot claims to be a kissless virgin at 20

FYI shes some hungarian steppe nomad living in uk lol

would deffo take a bite out that ass tho and shes quite cute overall. But has an absolutely repugnant personality.
Shes waiting for mongol chang
2d6
3141106 1667440330521140

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16474, Deleted member 22126, Chintuck22 and 2 others
since when do foids listen to radiohead? what

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14 and Deleted member 22126
Tbh, i wouldn't mind paying 100 USD just to reject her, could bring me some IG followers tbh (I'm assuming she has a big following)
Do it.

• Woah
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
View attachment 1941222
Fairly compact FWHR, hunter eyes, neutral canthal tilt, long pfl, thick lowest brows, NW0, tall chin, square jaw, proportionate nose.

Chaddamlite at least. “Men can’t rate other men bro! PSL is nonsense! Girls don’t care about your ramus or upper eyelid exposure bro! Just be confident.”

Foid only flirts with high PSL face. Who would’ve guessed jfl.
This guy is a shitskin he is capped at mid normie

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and Elvisandreaa
The guy she’s waiting for

98001D21 CEE1 453E 8654 A5A7D8C325B8

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Truecel14, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 22126 and 1 other person
wait.. I can go on a date with her for $100?

go on a stream, smoke crack on camera, she mires my low inhib dark triad power compared to all the fags and ethnics that come on before, she flies out and fucks me. A B, fucking C.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30477, Truecel14, Deleted member 22126 and 1 other person
btw have you seen the stream/clip when I was on Kyootbots ? you shoudl go there too, you would get in pretty quickly and woudl not even have to pay

:oops:

Wtf brutal. Your body is above average and good chest. This make-up maxxed 2/10 wants olympia competitors jfl.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 16474, Chintuck22 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and Niklaus Mikaelson

taylor hill mogs this becky to the hungarian slum she came from

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
idk why people are so suprised.

ugly women fuck around the most, because they can easily find guys better-looking than their ugly-ass.
attractive women fuck around the least, because it's hard for them to find a guy on their level.

This is why you NEVER LTR an unattractive girl. They take way too many dicks and they will find it way too easy to replace you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23611, Elvisandreaa, BoneDensity and 1 other person
i want to slap this girl around and fuck her until she´s sore

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
btw have you seen the stream/clip when I was on Kyootbots ? you shoudl go there too, you would get in pretty quickly and woudl not even have to pay

:oops:

damn she did u dirty ngl but at the same time, I feel like you ain't spit game like that either so that's why she was like that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
Averagejoe only

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28414
just look at those fucking red kneecaps, literally alludes sex SEX SEX
white women have pink kneecaps, pussies, nipples, and assholes littearlly unmoggable sex objects, how can ethnics compete.

• JFL
  • So Sad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back