TWITCHING GOES FROM MY RIGHT KNEE TO MY LEFT CALF, SCALP AND ASSHOLE. FUCK BFS.

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
help me!!!!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and Deleted member 21044
Some dude died after his legs started twitching. Or it was in a movie. I don’t remember.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 24593 and 3 others
Fucking hell my left leg started twitching. What the fuck did you do?

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
Fucking hell my left leg started twitching. What the fuck did you do?
I've been getting intermittent twitching on and off in random areas of the body but mainly in a hotspot, my right knee. Seems like my new hotspot is my left calf.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
I've been getting intermittent twitching on and off in random areas of the body but mainly in a hotspot, my right knee. Seems like my new hotspot is my left calf.
Mine was close to my knee. Interesting.

• Woah
You have ALS, exact same shit happend to a guy I knew. Enjoy these ''normal'' years while u can.

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24593 and Xangsane
You have ALS, exact same shit happend to a guy I knew. Enjoy these ''normal'' years while u can.
Can you not scare me? I've got health anxiety.

You fault if you got vaxxed

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Xangsane
It’s over

• So Sad
Benign fasciculation syndrome
I have dealt with this. Eyelid twitching. My hands are always shaking but I was diagnosed with tremors. People always think I’m nervous because my hands are shaking hahaha.

• +1
  • So Sad
I have dealt with this. Eyelid twitching. My hands are always shaking but I was diagnosed with tremors. People always think I’m nervous because my hands are shaking hahaha.
My very first twitch was an eyelid twitch in December. Then my right knee would start twitching.

BFS isn't very widely known among docs outside of the US and isn't taken seriously. It causes serious anxiety issues in many (fear of thinking they have Lou Gehrig's when they don't).

It's extremely unlikely that I have Lou Gehrig's given the fact none of my family had it, none carry gene mutations such as SOD1 or FUS mutations, and I'm 25, not an athlete or army vet.

• +1
fuck boyfriends? would that not be gay?

• JFL
Like little muscle twitches? I have those all the time. And you saw a doctor for it? Smh the things people spend their money on :pepekek:

• +1
My very first twitch was an eyelid twitch in December. Then my right knee would start twitching.

BFS isn't very widely known among docs outside of the US and isn't taken seriously. It causes serious anxiety issues in many (fear of thinking they have Lou Gehrig's when they don't).

It's extremely unlikely that I have Lou Gehrig's given the fact none of my family had it, none carry gene mutations such as SOD1 or FUS mutations, and I'm 25, not an athlete or army vet.

Benign fasciculation syndrome

Like little muscle twitches?
Yes and they cause me anxiety.

I have those all the time.
How long have you been having them for?
And you saw a doctor for it? Smh the things people spend their money on :pepekek:
I haven't been to a doctor for my BFS twitching. In fact here in the UK if you have BFS and you come in thinking you have ALS you're prescribed Xanax and sent to a mental ward.

Like little muscle twitches? I have those all the time. And you saw a doctor for it? Smh the things people spend their money on :pepekek:
Screenshot 20230421 142954
Screenshot 20230421 143004
Screenshot 20230421 143024

MND = ALS

Yeah looks like we got the same problem then. How funny is that?

• +1
thats what happens when you think about white girls

• JFL
Yeah looks like we got the same problem then. How funny is that?
Quite funny but gives me anxiety sometimes since ALS has twitching as a symptom. I don't have any weakness at the moment though.

• +1
Cancelling my blacked.com subscription now.
negro cock in your brown brain 24/7
what asians mirinning whites maxilla and coloring got to do with niggers?

It might be magnesium deficiency or a stroke

• +1
negro cock in your brown brain 24/7
what asians mirinning whites maxilla and coloring got to do with niggers?
I just do what the Persian women do. Look up Mona Azar.

You're being punished for your hatred against Whites.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Maybe you see @Xangsane future in an hour?
Some dude died after his legs started twitching. Or it was in a movie. I don’t remember.

• Woah
Bro one time a friend got the same as you..
He died....

Eid Mubarak🤙

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453 and Xangsane

Users who are viewing this thread

Back