Two Blackpills I witnessed personally yesterday that I almost forgot about because of how brutal they were

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Prophet
Not gonna say where I was or why for safety reasons, but I went out for about maybe, 3 hours or so, and the first blackpill was a white woman, talking to her friend, when I was sitting down looking at my phone, and they were really close by next to me. The conversation went a little something like this when I started to pay attention to it:

Her friend: ”Was he black?"
Her: "Yeah, I always wanted to have a black baby daddy, but I messed up my chances with him."
Her friend: "What happened?"
Her: "I don't know, it was just all so complicated, and he was in prison for awhile after we met, plus when he went to trial there was another girl he was dating that he never told me about show up to his trial aswell, but I just decided to stay at the trial with her and support him."
Her friend: "Wow"
Her: "Yeah, but in the end, it was my fault that we didn't stay together, we're still friends, but I messed things up, honestly I hate white dudes, I couldn't ever date them, i'm only into black and mexican guys."

She then goes to get a drink, and her friend who is a black girl notices me nearby, and says, "Oh, hey, did that offend you?" and I was like, "nah that's pretty normal L.A, I don't care"

Then she was like, "If it makes you feel any better, I like white guys :)" and I was like "Haha, cool" and then walked away.

The second blackpill was when I was going home, I saw a black male, white female couple, leaving and getting into their car, the girl was 6psl, and he was shorter and uglier than I was, I was like what the fuck, I was genuinely in shock, for awhile pretending not to notice them just chilling around, then it hit me, "Oh I should take a picture or a video of them before they go because that would make good content." but by the time I pulled out my phone they had already driven off. It is over.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 14543 and 25 others
It is over

Also preemptively for all the dogs below me crying, I always will mog you now no matter what old pics or vids you post that I literally posted myself, current me will always make you want to commit suicide, which is why you have to cope by posting older pics/vids, I will always be white (unlike you), I could put you in 70 positions in 7 minutes before your death + you're not white.
I mog
Brendio Mogs

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 14280, MissLexotan6MG and 17 others
Tales from an overweight Mexican
173CDDF8 EF82 4B89 BC72 2588B5F71823

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 14280, gamma and 29 others
@BrendioEEE are you really that guy from jubilee?

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 14280, Ritalincel and Jason Voorhees
Im mexican so this is lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and Jason Voorhees
"I probably wouldn't consider the things you view as oppression as oppression"
- BrendioEEE

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ritalincel, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 15318
91e0SUULHvL

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, gamma, coolguy1 and 7 others
more cuckold tales from this guy

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma, Ritalincel, 5'8manlet and 11 others
This 100 percent happened

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, gamma, Ruby and 5 others
BBC Takeover
North Carolina Football GIF by UNC Tar Heels

• +1
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, gamma, Ritalincel and 7 others

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel, RetardSubhuman, 5'8manlet and 1 other person
  • WTF
  • +1
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel, RetardSubhuman, MrGlutton and 1 other person
  • +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ritalincel, RetardSubhuman, Beetlejuice and 1 other person
Nigga how is he even YouTube famous? Why is he in YouTube vids?
he's an "incelebrity" literally the biggest abused animal on the planet

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincel, 5'8manlet, Frank Jack and 2 others
Believable since it’s LA

• +1
Reactions: Solidcoin, Ritalincel, RetardSubhuman and 7 others
he's an "incelebrity" literally the biggest abused animal on the planet
This dog has female worship all over his profile, and is calling me abused, jfl@u, and people call me a cuck, ironic, meanwhile you'll never see any behavior of this sort anywhere from me.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel, RetardSubhuman and Jason Voorhees
See post #2 how does that make you feel? Knowing you'll always be less than me in every way? Keep denying reality, it's the only thing that'll keep you alive, Eugene.
ironic your literally a 4'11 mutt even the ethnics on here mog you, just end it already and don't bitch out for a second time, even normies think your soy

1q8ivq12dfy41

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: gamma, Ritalincel, TeraCope54 and 7 others
Not gonna say where I was or why for safety reasons, but I went out for about maybe, 3 hours or so, and the first blackpill was a white woman, talking to her friend, when I was sitting down looking at my phone, and they were really close by next to me. The conversation went a little something like this when I started to pay attention to it:

Her friend: ”Was he black?"
Her: "Yeah, I always wanted to have a black baby daddy, but I messed up my chances with him."
Her friend: "What happened?"
Her: "I don't know, it was just all so complicated, and he was in prison for awhile after we met, plus when he went to trial there was another girl he was dating that he never told me about show up to his trial aswell, but I just decided to stay at the trial with her and support him."
Her friend: "Wow"
Her: "Yeah, but in the end, it was my fault that we didn't stay together, we're still friends, but I messed things up, honestly I hate white dudes, I couldn't ever date them, i'm only into black and mexican guys."

She then goes to get a drink, and her friend who is a black girl notices me nearby, and says, "Oh, hey, did that offend you?" and I was like, "nah that's pretty normal L.A, I don't care"

Then she was like, "If it makes you feel any better, I like white guys :)" and I was like "Haha, cool" and then walked away.
View attachment 1337825

The second blackpill was when I was going home, I saw a black male, white female couple, leaving and getting into their car, the girl was 6psl, and he was shorter and uglier than I was, I was like what the fuck, I was genuinely in shock, for awhile pretending not to notice them just chilling around, then it hit me, "Oh I should take a picture or a video of them before they go because that would make good content." but by the time I pulled out my phone they had already driven off. It is over.
"BBC halo doesn't exist bro :incel::blackpill:"

• +1
  • WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, gamma, Ritalincel and 7 others
You do indeed mog us all :love:

• WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ritalincel, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 14848
ironic your literally a 4'11 mutt even the ethnics on here mog you, just end it already and don't bitch out for a second time, even normies think your soy

View attachment 1337876
The only thing that's ironic is that you have the audacity to keep even replying while having a female avi, look at you, you absolute dog, keep crying for me normies aren't even human, all they did was just give me a status boost and got girls to slide into my DM's daily.

Using the name of a female as your username jfl@u cuck. You can't even LOOK at my recent pics or vids of me in motion can you cuck? Make you wanna cry pissbaby? Maybe SHIT AND CUM A LITTLE?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, gamma, Ritalincel and 5 others
View attachment 1337826

Also preemptively for all the dogs below me crying, I always will mog you now no matter what old pics or vids you post that I literally posted myself, current me will always make you want to commit suicide, which is why you have to cope by posting older pics/vids, I will always be white (unlike you)
wtf, just assume that everyone here isn't white
There're a lot of guys her including me who are whiter than u
, I could put you in 70 positions in 7 minutes before your death + you're not white.
View attachment 1337846View attachment 1337847View attachment 1337848View attachment 1337849
u triggered even before anyone offended u

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ritalincel, Deleted member 11604, Deleted member 14867 and 2 others
"BBC halo doesn't exist bro :incel::blackpill:"
Bluepillers on this forum will do anything in their power to deny the reality that ookniks have an insane statusboost above whites in places like L.A.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel, RetardSubhuman, MrGlutton and 1 other person
wtf, just assume that everyone here isn't white
There're a lot of guys her including me who are whiter than u

u triggered even before anyone offended u
I edited the post, after. Also unless you're 100% white italian you're not whiter than me. Only a pure bred Roman med could mog me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, gamma, Ritalincel and 5 others
It's over for so many men in 2021

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel, Deleted member 8853, RetardSubhuman and 4 others
Sounds fake tbh. Like straight out of a movie or TV show.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: gamma, Ritalincel, WontStopNorwooding and 3 others
I edited the post, after. Also unless you're 100% white italian you're not whiter than me. Only a pure bred Roman med could mog me.
20210814 212149

yeah sure I'm not whiter than u

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel, n0rthface, germanlooks and 1 other person
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: gamma, Ritalincel, Deleted member 14867 and 2 others
Sure I'm not saying black halo doesn't exists but this conversation isn't normal this isn't how normal people talk.
People in L.A are not normal people.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincel, RetardSubhuman, 5'8manlet and 3 others
Get permamogged pussy boy
I CAN'T IMAGINE A LITERAL INCELCELEBRITY AMERIMUTT PHENO HAS THE AUDACITY TO KEEP BARKING IN SUCH A WAY LITERALLY HOMELESS METH ADDICTS LIFEMOG YOU. JUST HURRY AND ROPE ALREADY NOT LIKE ANYONE WILL GIVE A SHIT

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma, Ritalincel, MrGlutton and 1 other person

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma, Marsiere214, Ritalincel and 1 other person