Two day and night Gamers go head to head and the 5'6 guy absolutely blows the 5'11 out the water

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues
Starts from here: Arguably slightly better looking and dimorphic also, yet came up short in comparison.

Worth a watch for normies and better

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 5746 and Deleted member 6403
Another banger by our favourite schizo

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, antiantifa and thecel
i thought they were literal gamers like minecraft type shit lol
also water wet, height is majorly overrated

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, eyebagcel, Deleted member 6512 and 4 others
i thought they were literal gamers like minecraft type shit lol
also water wet, height is majorly overrated

This bit so blackpill:

He showed shit game and got her number and the "judge" speaking in the background was like; "some girls are just going to be attracted to you. you'll get their number, no-matter what you say". Course she's Asian, so JBW and decent looking lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
Starts from here: Arguably slightly better looking and dimorphic also, yet came up short in comparison.

Worth a watch for normies and better

holy shit you can smell from a mile away that how to beast is insecure while the other guy is so cocky and confident.
Thats what confidence and truly not giving a shit gives you.

• +1
Reactions: antiantifa, Deleted member 6512, thecaste and 1 other person
This bit so blackpill:

He showed shit game and got her number and the "judge" speaking in the background was like; "some girls are just going to be attracted to you. you'll get their number, no-matter what you say". Course she's Asian, so JBW and decent looking lol

what do you mean shit game he did a good job

Judging from the IGs, manlet is getting low quality noodles and other midgets while the taller ripped guy has a half decent foid.

holy shit you can smell from a mile away that how to beast is insecure while the other guy is so cocky and confident.
Thats what confidence and truly not giving a shit gives you.

Yup. Low inhibition beats everything. When you are low inhibition you're more creative, you can link things to other things which open room for different and more interesting conversation which can get her emotionally involved etc. High inhibition and your mind goes blank. The small guy is subconsciously thinking whereas the other guy is consciously trying to create an effect for the girl. He chokes everytime. He's not insecure I don't think. He is just choking.

But there are people saying the cocky little guy takes psychedelics or some shit that helps him get low inhibition and into a state of flow.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, brainded, Deleted member 6512 and 4 others
what do you mean shit game he did a good job

He was competent, but rewind to the girl BEFORE that one. He WAS EXACTLY THE SAME, but ONLY JUST got her number after she was about to reject it. He was awkward in BOTH interactions. This girl made it easier for him after an early starter to be less awkward.

Here. She was not impressed by his game and you could see that in her face. She still gave him the number, because he is a good looking normie and tall, but didn't want to really. It was a weak-number.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
Judging from the IGs, manlet is getting low quality noodles and other midgets while the taller ripped guy has a half decent foid.

Well this was a battle. They used the same location and shit I believe and Austen Summers obliterated him.

fooking shitte m8 tallfagz jsut eledar

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 399
Yup. Low inhibition beats everything. When you are low inhibition you're more creative, you can link things to other things which open room for different and more interesting conversation which can get her emotionally involved etc. High inhibition and you mind goes blank. The small guy is subconsciously thinking whereas the other guy is consciously trying to create an effect for the girl. He chokes everytime. He's not insecure I don't think. He is just choking.

But there are people saying the cocky little guy takes psychedelics or some shit the help him get low inhibition and into a state of flow.
Completely true but the moment where you know looks matter you can't be low inhib, you're either going to accept you're ugly but nobody does or you force yourself to be high inhib normie fag cause you're scared of what people may think or say to you. Low inhibition not autism low inhibition beats everything

He was competent, but rewind to the girl BEFORE that one. He WAS EXACTLY THE SAME, but ONLY JUST got her number after she was about to reject it. He was awkward in BOTH interactions. This girl made it easier for him after an early starter to be less awkward.

Here. She was not impressed by his game and you could see that in her face. She still gave him the number, because he is a good looking normie and tall, but didn't want to really. It was a weak-number.

ahah i think ur overanalyzing this. girls dont give a shit about ur game its literally just looks. His frame and face arent as good then

ahah i think ur overanalyzing this. girls dont give a shit about ur game its literally just looks. His frame and face arent as good then

Why are you in this thread then?

Completely true but the moment where you know looks matter you can't be low inhib, you're either going to accept you're ugly but nobody does or you force yourself to be high inhib normie fag cause you're scared of what people may think or say to you. Low inhibition not autism low inhibition beats everything

Which is why I stated clearly in the OP; "worth a watch for normies and better".

You are making a point which may cater for yourself and those below the 45 percentile, but not those above. So not really relevant.

The low inhib guy is 5.5/10. 6/10 tops AND 5'6.

• JFL
Reactions: alriodai
Lifefuel they are both not GL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 10949
fucking hell this game bullshit is easy shit all you need is LOOKS

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165 and Deleted member 5746
They are both normies. Things really that bad for you bruh?
No i dont have any problems with women i just see you posting about game all the time

Not the typical response of a slayer. I'm ngl. Second or third time I've posted about game.
Game is the easiest thing bro

you just need to be at least average or above yeah third time is kinda alot

Game is the easiest thing bro

you just need to be at least average or above yeah third time is kinda alot

Did you bang your head on something sharp immediately after this statement ^

fucking hell this game bullshit is easy shit all you need is LOOKS

Because this doesn't sound like the same individual...^

Did you bang your head on something sharp immediately after this statement ^

Because this doesn't sound like the same individual...^
Image0 2

One moment you said it's just looks.

THen you said game is easy, just be average lol

So you admit it's not all looks, since you just need to not be ugly.

Acceptable looking threshold. Right?
Lets put it like this

if you are ugly there is no chance that game is going to help you or get you further anyway with the conversation. Rejection simple.

not responding anymore to this

Lets put it like this

if you are ugly there is no chance that game is going to help you or get you further anyway with the conversation. Rejection simple.

I didn't know that water is wet.

Thank you very much for this surface discussion.

Fuck off. I don't want you a part of the discussion anyway lol, you offer shit but larping that you slay week in week out.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 10949
Yup. Low inhibition beats everything. When you are low inhibition you're more creative, you can link things to other things which open room for different and more interesting conversation which can get her emotionally involved etc. High inhibition and you mind goes blank. The small guy is subconsciously thinking whereas the other guy is consciously trying to create an effect for the girl. He chokes everytime. He's not insecure I don't think. He is just choking.

But there are people saying the cocky little guy takes psychedelics or some shit the help him get low inhibition and into a state of flow.
rofl, i've been slamming lsd for the time when i was slaying the most, not sure if related but could be.

Thing is i tryed picking up girls while tripping and it was way more fun chill than usually, and it felt super fucking easy for some reason.

Probably because i was having fun at looking at all the colors and shit while not giving a shit about the hot girl infront of me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and Deleted member 6908
rofl, i've been slamming lsd for the time when i was slaying the most, not sure if related but could be.

Thing is i tryed picking up girls while tripping and it was way more fun chill than usually, and it felt super fucking easy for some reason.

Probably because i was having fun at looking at all the colors and shit while not giving a shit about the hot girl infront of me.

Looking at the colours lol

Lets put it like this

its simple 80% of people can softmaxx to normie/htn and slay with proper game and decent amount of effort, numbers game.
But if you are really dogshit /short /very overweight you should fix those issues first.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
  • +1
  • +1
holy shit the youtuber has brad pitt eye area

JFLLLLLLLLL

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: antiantifa, Deleted member 8165 and Deleted member 6908
How the fuck does a manlet reach such a low inhibition.

How the fuck does a manlet reach such a low inhibition.
He doesn't rot in those websites and doesn't compare himself with male models.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: antiantifa, Wallenberg and Deleted member 6908
Its insane, I would have roped 1min into such an approach

Shy college girl. He had to hold his game back with her, she was so shy and made it easy for him.

• +1
Shy college girl. He had to hold his game back with her, she was so shy and made it easy for him.

Yeah man when i forget about blackpill and i act low inhib i get decent results. Works better in clubs.

• +1
Yeah man when i forget about blackpill and i act low inhib i get decent results. Works better in clubs.

Yeah most of my success in-the-past has been gym and clubs. Boxercise class in the gym was very easy as you'd be paired with people and eventually you get decent girls your age.

• +1
Yeah most of my success in-the-past has been gym and clubs. Boxercise class in the gym was very easy as you'd be paired with people and eventually you get decent girls your age.
how do people like you even end up here im geniunely interested

how do people like you even end up here im geniunely interested

???????????????????????????????

I don't understand? It's a Looks Improvement forum. I am a normie in the looks department. I am of Indian descent. Dating apps have taken over in recent years. Do you want more?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 110