Two new employees at my workplace: White guy is 5'5 and Chinese guy is 5'3

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Stupid white retard is a vegan all his life, thinks he made a valuable contribution to saving the planet jfl, instead just cucked his height growth. Told me he still lives with his parents so of course single. Don't know his age but definitely late 20s as new position in his role required 3-4 years experience at least. Meanwhile the 5'3 gook is literally an arm rest.

I love mogging them. I may finally ditch my Nike Air Maxxx and wear flats. But there is a fucking Eastern European Staceylite who is like 6'1. Over. I can never win

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lyxguxx, gonion wanter, horizontallytall and 6 others
Stupid white retard is a vegan cucked his height growth. Told me he still lives with his parents so of course single. Don't know his age but definitely late 20s as new position in his role required 3-4 years experience at least. Meanwhile the 5'3 gook is literally an arm rest.
jfl at vegan copers " muh it doesnt effect height"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: klip11, SecularIslamist and murdah
thank god my parents werent vegetarian or vegan.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 57122 and murdah
these the first niggas you heightmogged all week?

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist, horizontallytall, klip11 and 4 others
you can never win with these Amazonian foids tbh

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Stupid white retard is a vegan all his life, thinks he made a valuable contribution to saving the planet jfl, instead just cucked his height growth. Told me he still lives with his parents so of course single. Don't know his age but definitely late 20s as new position in his role required 3-4 years experience at least. Meanwhile the 5'3 gook is literally an arm rest.

I love mogging them. I may finally ditch my Nike Air Maxxx and wear flats. But there is a fucking Eastern European Staceylite who is like 6'1. Over. I can never win
What if the Stacylite ends up with the 5'3 gook?

• Love it
jfl at vegan copers " muh it doesnt effect height"
If you are high IQ about it and eat enough proteins and fats it won't make a real different

food is food meat doesn't have any special property its just convenient source of healthy fats and proteins

I hope a 6'5 Tyrone gets hired at your job

• WTF
If you are high IQ about it and eat enough proteins and fats it won't make a real different

food is food meat doesn't have any special property its just convenient source of healthy fats and proteins
valid tbh i shouldnt have mad e a thread lmao

Focus on your own tribulations son

I was just in the elevator with a 5'2 SEA gook and i felt like i was the shit xD

Average height for a white man, many such cases.