Two state solution is off the table

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
The only solution on the table is a one state solution. United Israel for Jews only. This won’t stop at Palestine. They will conquer a good chunk of the Middle East and push out all the Arabs or turn the Arab population into permanent 2nd class citizens. Discriminated against based on their race and based on their religion. Jews do not forget, nor do they forgive. They are cunning and ruthless, this is how they survived.

The agreement has already been made. The deal has already been signed. The IDF will roll tanks out into the Middle East and storm cities with infantry after extensive subversion / bombing campaigns. The west, as part of the agreement, will turn a blind eye and twiddle their thumbs as they say Israel is breaching international law.

Palestinians should accept their fate and just leave. Give up, walk away. They can’t win. The Israelis are too OP and well connected now. Palestinians should just launch an all out assault of Israel or give up and leave the territory. Become refugees.

The 3rd option of being subservient, obedient dogs who cause a ruckus sometimes but keep quiet in the grand scheme of things is also on the table and seems to be what they are opting for. PLO, protests, etc, don’t mean shit. Mossad is 50 steps ahead of even the CIA. You don’t think they planned for this? Prepare for greater Israel.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4645, Good_Little_Goy, sytyl and 4 others
buHt da holocaust
u r nazi

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Subhuman trash, PYT, ToursOverBoyo2020 and 2 others
Israel will not prosper.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
If only they could all watch this movie:

• JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Blackout.xl
Nah i think Israel will fall. Once America collapses Israel goes with it. Also I don’t think Israel is strong enough to beat all Muslims in the world. Turkey has a strong army

Nah i think Israel will fall. Once America collapses Israel goes with it. Also I don’t think Israel is strong enough to beat all Muslims in the world. Turkey has a strong army
Turkey is westernized with youth who don’t even identify as Muslim. Lmfao @ this

israel Does not rely on America. Israel relies on whoever is strong enough to protect them. During the cold war they tried to get in bed with both the USSR and the USA. Now they’re in bed with the USA. They will cut a deal with China if China gets Ontop and overthrows the US

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 357
Israel will not prosper.
cmon bruh... they even just signed a deal with bahrain and uae

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587, ToursOverBoyo2020, ProAcktiv and 1 other person
lifefuel I will convert to judaism to shekelmaxx and fuck tight hot idf girl

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and Blackout.xl
Europe is about to become BROWNED

• +1
ZioCon Don is a Mossad Agent. All US Presidents are Zionist Puppets but Ziocon Don is the biggest puppet yet.

• JFL

• JFL
Isn’t this common knowledge?

Don't think so, most normies are completely unaware of how Zionists run things and have complete control over the US Gov and the West. Only on obscure online forums like this one is this stuff common knowledge.

Don't think so, most normies are completely unaware of how Zionists run things and have complete control over the US Gov and the West. Only on obscure online forums like this one is this stuff common knowledge.
You realise America benefits from giving money to Israel right though? One of the conditions of this foreign aid is that it has to be spent buying American goods only

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6892 and ToursOverBoyo2020
E4EC4CDC 2BF3 47FE A6D5 DA2566083752

You realise America benefits from giving money to Israel right though? One of the conditions of this foreign aid is that it has to be spent buying American goods only
You realize israel buys american military equipment and then sells it to chinks for research right? Besides we don't really benefit if we get our money back, we just mitigate the negatives

Tell me again how the average American benefits from giving Isr*el 4 billion a year in military aid to ethnically cleanse and genocide the Palestinians?

View attachment 676663

You realize israel buys american military equipment and then sells it to chinks for research right? Besides we don't really benefit if we get our money back, we just mitigate the negatives
By America I mean corporate America and big business not the average citizen

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
Tell me again how the average American benefits from giving Isr*el 4 billion a year in military aid to ethnically cleanse and genocide the Palestinians?
I mean corporate America not Americans sorry I should have emphasised

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020 and Deleted member 6892
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756 and ToursOverBoyo2020
It’s free money for big business and takes away money from taxpayers who probably don’t even support Israel
yeah that's the whole point I agree

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
Turkey doesn't by itself, its backed by Russia, and its military resources are focused on Greece and Syria. America is not collapsing within our lifetimes at least, and America already has the regional military power aka Saudi Arabia in its kitty. (Bahrain is a joke, its a Saudi protectorate, the diplomatic relations with Israel basically implies Israel-Saudi). The only other is Iran which is far too much in the noose.

Boy the number of western asian and north african leaders that made the folly to assume this.