Two types of people dislike tate

Lonenely sigma

Lonenely sigma

Future "username-o-plasty" candidate
"I dislike Tate because he hates women. He is a mysogynist, and should be stopped at all cost. He is giving terrible advice to young men and he is spreading hatred."

VS

Attachments

• Screen_Recording_20230207-171617_YouTube.mp4
    3 MB
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, User49, Allornothing and 4 others
"I dislike Tate because he hates women. He is a mysogynist, and should be stopped at all cost. He is giving terrible advices to young men and he is spreading hatred."

VS

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger and 5'7 zoomer
To me he is just a subhuman
Im a god

Gypsy crusader mogs tate hard

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, leveruis and Lonenely sigma
To me he is just a subhuman
Im a god
isn't it ironic how paul himself isn't even white, yet his facial bone structure is good enough to let him be accepted as a white supremacist leader by some white people. brutal blackpill

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, ROTTING, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
If that nigga wasn’t recessed and balding and had more of a warrior skull shape and looked less corny then he would just be another controversial influencer

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
isn't it ironic how paul himself isn't even white, yet his facial bone structure is good enough to let him be accepted as a white supremacist leader by some white people. brutal blackpill
BRUTAL LOW IQ PILL

If that nigga wasn’t recessed and balding and had more of a warrior skull shape and looked less corny then he would just be another controversial influencer
Women simp over literal murderers if they are chads, if he was gl enough he wouldn't even be controversial imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558