• JFL
Reactions: Peachy, Deleted member 616, Framletgod and 1 other person
The 1st one is a retard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969 and GenericChad1444
Just be 5’3 girls want a man they can talk face to face

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, turkproducer, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
lankcels get rejected too.

LOL @ thinking 6'2 is death sentence, I literally get mogged DAILY by so many people in netherlands and I'm 6'1, I feel like a fucking child to a 6'3 guy

LOL @ thinking 6'2 is death sentence, I literally get mogged DAILY by so many people in netherlands and I'm 6'1, I feel like a fucking child to a 6'3 guy
No you don't. That's a 2 inch difference

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
2 inches is nothing, u got BDD

copers and people who have an IQ over 30

Height threads are literal cancer

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 3043
Yes according to normie cucks height is not important
its important, but it's tied with face. height alone is not gonna help you ascend when you look like a lanky beta faggot. basically the more tall you are the less good looking you have to be facially. as 5'7 you have to have a chad face to slay, as 6'0+ its ok to have average face i think

its important, but it's tied with face. height alone is not gonna help you ascend when you look like a lanky beta faggot. basically the more tall you are the less good looking you have to be facially. as 5'7 you have to have a chad face to slay, as 6'0+ its ok to have average face i think
I believe face is more important than height but anything below 5’10 is not acceptable

Is first one the estrogen maxing guy?

Sentences me