There are 3 types of people on this forum

AspiringMogger

AspiringMogger

Cupid’s best friend.
Group 1 - The shitposters

These people just like the forum and agree with the black pill and are here to shitpost and have meaningless discussion. Most of the people in this group are the ones with an abundance of posts who LDAR in off-topic and have fun.

Group 2 - The try hard PSL autist

These are without a doubt my least favourite. They probably have a Barrett, Chico, O’pry or any other PSL God PFP. Anyone who isn’t very good looking is doomed to fail. They say stupid shit like “Muh his philtrum is 0.0854 too long, it’s over just Kys”. They usually have between 1-5K posts in the span of max a year. Analysing male faces is their main hobby.

Group 3 - The actual looksmaxxers

These are in the minority. They are actually trying to ascend and become good looking. They take the forum for what it is, are mostly positive, and try to give other people advice. Actually looksmaxxing in practice is also their hobby.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, chawaje, nathan and 5 others
This is a broad characterisation. There is a lot of overlap between different users.

• +1
Reactions: nathan and Yliaster
Mematic 20240424 011302

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jagger, normie_joe, Alt and 6 others
if ur 1 give me rep to confirm!

• +1
Reactions: hunkymonkey69, nathan, ascension and 1 other person
what about me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alt, ascension and AspiringMogger
  • So Sad
Reactions: mirrormogger
I'm in the 4th Group - Lurkers

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
  • +1
Reactions: Yliaster and elfi
Group 1 - The shitposters

These people just like the forum and agree with the black pill and are here to shitpost and have meaningless discussion. Most of the people in this group are the ones with an abundance of posts who LDAR in off-topic and have fun.

Group 2 - The try hard PSL autist

These are without a doubt my least favourite. They probably have a Barrett, Chico, O’pry or any other PSL God PFP. Anyone who isn’t very good looking is doomed to fail. They say stupid shit like “Muh his philtrum is 0.0854 too long, it’s over just Kys”. They usually have between 1-5K posts in the span of max a year. Analysing male faces is their main hobby.

Group 3 - The actual looksmaxxers

These are in the minority. They are actually trying to ascend and become good looking. They take the forum for what it is, are mostly positive, and try to give other people advice. Actually looksmaxxing in practice is also their hobby.
Faggoy

The 3rd group are often greys, btw. Very few posts but straight to the point and often informative or interesting. Obviously, anecdotal observation.

There's also an interesting racial divide. I noticed that out of long-term posters ethnic ones seem to be more successful status wise if they're not larping ofc. Good education, money, etc. I'm not sure if it's the mayocels slacking worldwide or if this forum for some reason attracts successful ethnics and bottom of the barrel mayocels. I wonder if the studying rotted their brains and they get their socialization here. Completely anecdotal. A poll about race & income of looksmax would be interesting but completely larped lets be real. No integrity in this shithole.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
The 3rd group are often greys, btw. Very few posts but straight to the point and often informative or interesting. Obviously, anecdotal observation.
Yup the best looking users I’ve seen on this forum are greycels.

• +1
Reactions: Jagger, Richard Cheese and nathan