Two weeks post jaw surgery

@GordonFreeman
Im doing research about Dr. a.
would you sending me your before/after pics?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 9852, Deleted member 4797 and 1 other person
anyone have after? faggot removed the album

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Overbiter and Be_ConfidentBro
you really need to safe all good pictures, people who use to post pictures are mentally unstabble and often remove the pics a while after because they freak out because they run out of xanax

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, lutte, Deusmaximus and 3 others
JFL two weeks? Can't be stressing about this shit when it takes months to de-bloat.

Here's a patient from the same surgeon:

10days after (your timeframe)
View attachment 446842View attachment 446843
"eww chipmunk he looked better before the surgery"

3 months after (what to expect)
View attachment 446845View attachment 446844
"wow you look great have you been mewing"

Your result has made me want this surgery 10x more, gonna get it in September and can't wait.

Feel free to send me before photos and the exact movements you had done. 👍

The surgeon took the mid mandible pill

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
imgur.com refused to connect.

Well, I dunno whether I regret signing up for this surgery, or I'm just not used to the new face, but after all I don't like what I see in the mirror.
It just looks off. I resemble a fucking dog.
While the mandible kicks ass, the maxilla is overdone. I hope that it's just swelling that is not completely gone, and that eventually it'll deflate and I will look more harmonious.

IRL I've been told that I was better looking before :forcedsmile: two times by two different people:forcedsmile:

I threw away lots of money, but I don't look better(mb even worse). I just look different :feelsbadman:

Now I need to save up for a zygomatic implant. One needs a very strong under eye support and very well developed, forward grown zygomas, in order to look harmonious with jaws that big.
That's why I look strange now.
I have what appears to be well developed jaws and a truly recessed midface.

What side effects I notice
1) my es ratio improved. I dunno why exactly, it's either because I don't chew and my massesters just shrunk, or because of the soft tissues being stretched. My zygomatic arch pops out now.
2) the bloat has gone. I always had round face, even at Auschwitz prisoner tier bf %. Now I'm somewhat defined.
3) wide ass mandible. I asked the surgeon for the maximal diastasis of the jaw angles. I dunno what kind of cut he made doing bsso, but it worked. I have noticeably wider bigonial distance now. Like Jaime Lannister tier.
4) the nose got wider and flatter, sad but true.
5) seems like scleral show has increased. My eyes appear bigger now. :feelsrope:

I'll post the befores later
I just wanna figure out if I really look that odd or it's just bdd kicking in

Don’t worry bro also had thid shit

it feels super off the first half year ngl

• Woah
Reactions: lutte
Well, I dunno whether I regret signing up for this surgery, or I'm just not used to the new face, but after all I don't like what I see in the mirror.
While the mandible kicks ass, the maxilla is overdone. I hope that it's just swelling that is not completely gone, and that eventually it'll deflate and I will look more harmonious.

IRL I've been told that I was better looking before :forcedsmile: two times by two different people:forcedsmile:

I threw away lots of money, but I don't look better(mb even worse). I just look different :feelsbadman:

Now I need to save up for a zygomatic implant. One needs a very strong under eye support and very well developed, forward grown zygomas, in order to look harmonious with jaws that big.

1) my es ratio improved. I dunno why exactly, it's either because I don't chew and my massesters just shrunk, or because of the soft tissues being stretched. My zygomatic arch pops out now.
2) the bloat has gone. I always had round face, even at Auschwitz prisoner tier bf %. Now I'm somewhat defined.
3) wide ass mandible. I asked the surgeon for the maximal diastasis of the jaw angles. I dunno what kind of cut he made doing bsso, but it worked. I have noticeably wider bigonial distance now. Like Jaime Lannister tier.
5) seems like scleral show has increased. My eyes appear bigger now. :feelsrope:

Dm me for advice and shit since I also had DJS

also

the nose gets wider sadly it is a side effect

• Woah
Reactions: lutte
you really need to safe all good pictures, people who use to post pictures are mentally unstabble and often remove the pics a while after because they freak out because they run out of xanax

• +1
Reactions: Overbiter, Lev Peshkov and Be_ConfidentBro

Fuck me why is the pic not loading

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5185

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro

JFL, we catch the dude here. The result is not bad ngl.

does anyone have his before/afters saved? Looks like that insta page was taken down?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19477, coolguy1 and Eduardo DOV