Two weeks post jaw surgery

GordonFreeman

GordonFreeman

нихуянеинсел
Well, I dunno whether I regret signing up for this surgery, or I'm just not used to the new face, but after all I don't like what I see in the mirror.
It just looks off. I resemble a fucking dog.
While the mandible kicks ass, the maxilla is overdone. I hope that it's just swelling that is not completely gone, and that eventually it'll deflate and I will look more harmonious.

IRL I've been told that I was better looking before :forcedsmile: two times by two different people:forcedsmile:

I threw away lots of money, but I don't look better(mb even worse). I just look different :feelsbadman:

Now I need to save up for a zygomatic implant. One needs a very strong under eye support and very well developed, forward grown zygomas, in order to look harmonious with jaws that big.
That's why I look strange now.
I have what appears to be well developed jaws and a truly recessed midface.

What side effects I notice
1) my es ratio improved. I dunno why exactly, it's either because I don't chew and my massesters just shrunk, or because of the soft tissues being stretched. My zygomatic arch pops out now.
2) the bloat has gone. I always had round face, even at Auschwitz prisoner tier bf %. Now I'm somewhat defined.
3) wide ass mandible. I asked the surgeon for the maximal diastasis of the jaw angles. I dunno what kind of cut he made doing bsso, but it worked. I have noticeably wider bigonial distance now. Like Jaime Lannister tier.
4) the nose got wider and flatter, sad but true.
5) seems like scleral show has increased. My eyes appear bigger now. :feelsrope:

I'll post the befores later
I just wanna figure out if I really look that odd or it's just bdd kicking in

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel, Pumanator, alriodai and 50 others
Can you show us your "before" pics

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Boldandbeautiful, Acnno and 14 others
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 4804, عبد الرحمن and 2 others
Before ? You went to Andreishchev right ?

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 4804, RAITEIII and 2 others
It looks better, you're just swollen you need to wait til it subsides.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Be_ConfidentBro, Chadelite and 19 others
Looks very good ngl

Just have to lose the face fat now for it to actually count for something

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, CursedOne, Deleted member 1332 and 12 others
hard to rate it honestly
@Lorsss can help you

You look very good ngl. Do you have any health issues from getting jaw surgery as a side effect?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, inceletto, Danish_Retard and 2 others
looking good bro. how much did Andreishev give you on your jaws?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and Deleted member 1849
well if it makes you feel any better it is very normal for you to recess a few mm after getting a bimax

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 4671 and GordonFreeman
Dude, the lower third looks fantastic, idk what you and these 2 people are smoking.
I know there are some bad results from jaw surgeries and expected to see one of them, but this definitely isn't. I'm literally jealous.

What do you mean by overdone? too projected? I disagree. Can't see the eyes, they might indeed look odd and recessed in comparison to lower third, but eh, it's better to have only them recessed than the entire face lol.

No complications like loss of sensation? If not, it sounds like a perfect surgery lmao, even considering the shit amount of money spent.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Back Alley Boy, Deleted member 1400 and 12 others
Your jaw looks very good now, but yea, it's a common thing that the nose widens from any rotation and moving the lefort 1 area forward leaves the midface looking more recessed. You will probably need some kind of midface projection osteotomy/implant and maybe a rhino to get the full aesthetic benefits.

You should probably wait a bit longer before making an evaluation tho tbh.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: GordonFreeman
Well, I dunno whether I regret signing up for this surgery, or I'm just not used to the new face, but after all I don't like what I see in the mirror.
While the mandible kicks ass, the maxilla is overdone. I hope that it's just swelling that is not completely gone, and that eventually it'll deflate and I will look more harmonious.

IRL I've been told that I was better looking before :forcedsmile: two times by two different people:forcedsmile:

I threw away lots of money, but I don't look better(mb even worse). I just look different :feelsbadman:

Now I need to save up for a zygomatic implant. One needs a very strong under eye support and very well developed, forward grown zygomas, in order to look harmonious with jaws that big.

1) my es ratio improved. I dunno why exactly, it's either because I don't chew and my massesters just shrunk, or because of the soft tissues being stretched. My zygomatic arch pops out now.
2) the bloat has gone. I always had round face, even at Auschwitz prisoner tier bf %. Now I'm somewhat defined.
3) wide ass mandible. I asked the surgeon for the maximal diastasis of the jaw angles. I dunno what kind of cut he made doing bsso, but it worked. I have noticeably wider bigonial distance now. Like Jaime Lannister tier.
5) seems like scleral show has increased. My eyes appear bigger now. :feelsrope:

It takes time to heal bro wait it out trust it will get better
You look very good ngl. Do you have any health issues from getting jaw surgery as a side effect?

Bro i got a question do you know any surgery which can augment the zygomatic arch this much ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and Deleted member 6403
That's either women thinking you cheated genetics or guys envious of your looks. 100%. It's just like those people in r/plasticsurgery saying "ooh you looked good before, you didn't even need plastic surgery" When in reality they looked shit before. Avoid these pieces of shit

• +1
Reactions: dantemaxxing, Lmao, Deleted member 8832 and 51 others
Lowerthird is fantastic.A bit swollen but good. Zygomatic implants asap or it will look weird a bit. Also how was recovery?

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914, Deleted member 6403, asiannickghur and 1 other person
it looks good.
swelling takes at least up to 6 months to completely go away.

• +1
Reactions: Back Alley Boy
You posted your pre-surgery side silhouette before. I saw it and now, this result looks amazing bro. Actually even better than the silhouette gif that you posted tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL and Gaia262
Was your jaw already that wide? Post before pics

Bro i got a question do you know any surgery which can augment the zygomatic arch this much ?

View attachment 446361
I wouldn’t be surprised if Toni Mahfud edited his zygomatic arch to be more prominent.

Your lower third looks great now. I’d have to see your before pictures before I come to a conclusion, though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Incoming and Patient A
That's either women thinking you cheated genetics or guys envious of your looks. 100%. It's just like those people in r/plasticsurgery saying "ooh you looked good before, you didn't even need plastic surgery" When in reality they looked shit before. Avoid these pieces of shit
95% chance this is the case

pm me your before pics OP I will be 100% honest and detailed with you bro

Unusual bro,

this study says the opposite

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Administrator, RAITEIII and 3 others
Please post before pics OP, you’d be doing us all a great favor

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Patient A
Proud of You OP. I also going to get that. How mucho did it cost?

fucking great result, go with the process. Don't THINK too much. You look better OP trust me. Just wait, eat some pizza watch some movies and get zygomatic bone implants and infraorbital rim implants. Mirin OP, very much MIRIN.

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Darkstrand, Hector and 2 others

You look fabulous bro. And you don't have any resemblance to a dog. With those mid implants, you'll ascend to model-tier.

Post the before boyo.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Deleted member 1849
Looks great tbh

Bro, what you are talking about? YOu look very good!

remember, you are only 2 weeks from this big surgery.

a lot of things will change in the next months, your face will be even more defined. I don't see nothing 'off' with your face.

Ofc people will say to you: ' ah you look better before' bla bla... it is because they are jealous how you look now.

• +1
Reactions: Back Alley Boy, SPFromNY914, alex569 and 1 other person
I think it already looks good tbh

View attachment 446361
Google ZSO jaw surgery forum
It’s routinely done by zarrinbal

Which Le Fort did you get?

Pm me before pics bro

Fuckk, gimme that forward growth

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
No before no care

Looking like an absolute chad

Looks good, but will look better after the swelling + Don't listen to normies bro, they don't know anything regarding looksmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Gigachad incoming.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Why isn't this guy posting before pics?

• +1
Reactions: .👽., Eduardo DOV, chadpreetcel123 and 3 others
Good thread but let me see before pics too, for comparison, please.

forward maxilla without cheekbones look weird tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, toptearmm, Deleted member 39 and 2 others
JFL two weeks? Can't be stressing about this shit when it takes months to de-bloat.

Here's a patient from the same surgeon:

10days after (your timeframe)
Screenshot 20200606 113805  01
Screenshot 20200606 113811  01

"eww chipmunk he looked better before the surgery"

3 months after (what to expect)
Screenshot 20200606 113903  01
Screenshot 20200606 113735  01

"wow you look great have you been mewing"

Your result has made me want this surgery 10x more, gonna get it in September and can't wait.

Feel free to send me before photos and the exact movements you had done. 👍

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: valhalar, owlofathena, Philtrumcel and 26 others
JFL two weeks? Can't be stressing about this shit when it takes months to de-bloat.

Here's a patient from the same surgeon:

10days after (your timeframe)
View attachment 446842View attachment 446843
"eww chipmunk he looked better before the surgery"

3 months after (what to expect)
View attachment 446845View attachment 446844
"wow you look great have you been mewing"

Your result has made me want this surgery 10x more, gonna get it in September and can't wait.

Feel free to send me before photos and the exact movements you had done. 👍
holy fuck the bloat fucks up the face

• +1
Reactions: s3-s3, Danish_Retard, Sikkunt23 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ovosoundszn, Effortless, TheMewingBBC and 5 others

I had a massive nosebleed one week post the surgery. Lost shit ton of blood, almost passed out. I even needed a blood transfusion.
Before ? You went to Andreishchev right ?
Yes

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Hades, Darkstrand, Deleted member 4991 and 1 other person