Tyler Maher Evisceration Thread: Why is tyler maher so idolized here? He is objectively irl a chadlite maximum with little appeal.

D

Deleted member 22354

Why is tyler maher so idolized here? He is objectively irl a chadlite maximum with little appeal. His frame is ridiculously unmanly and any average height men (182cm) can fraud to his height. His bones are also not ideal and far from models like jordan barrett. Lacks harmony. He is 95 percentile, maybe 98.
vs.

Muh raw masculinity, look at this framecel:
cde9c3aad235c00ca98470d4eeff1a24.jpg

even frauded with best light nothing special (average swimmer physique):

Every catfish on tinder/hinge is completely meaningless, every chadlite gets the same results. Most of the foids that participate in the meaningless chatting are htb at most, which is nothing special. Several thousand matches are also nothing special, every other chadlite gets that as well. Even 100k likes have no meaning, what do I care if average women swipe at me? It's all about getting the best of the best, have standards guys. The goal on Tinder for me at least is to set up a meeting with the best possible foid and if everything fits a fwb, that's it, then I uninstall. Also no high value woman would ever tolerate what some write here in their oh so great "maherfishes" and will unmatch him directly. You are just seeing the most low value women from tinder and way below his looks.

Also jfl at the best girl he could pull (edit also jfl again at his face(edit2: he looks HTN max here ngl):

TLDR: Stop idolizing a random chadlite with 30k instagram followers, nothing special about him at all, dont fall for the catfishes, EVERY real chadlite has the same results. Jordan Barrett mogs this framelet without even trying in any aspect of life. Edit: He also looks so low class, opposite of WASP high class slayer like:
6d4248ac1f344f60bf3608674506cd2e--ralph-lauren-style-preppy-men.jpg
1539397436825.jpg

Also dndr, water and 0.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ahdhwu123, blatonslatt, Frank Jack and 17 others
Cope.
I'm not even going to elaborate on the sheer wrongness of this fucking short novel of a post.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RTLBbc, AscendingHero, Deleted member 17872 and 16 others
Jordan Barret has zero SMV. Que the Jordan tinder 2020 threads

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: RTLBbc, Deleted member 17872, Deleted member 14693 and 13 others
I' ve been saying it since june

Face alone is chadlite and kinda uncanny
Frame is meh
Very good height that adds 1 point to reach chad level (tall chadlite=chad), but that's all

He is unknown and only has gay men in the comments

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ahdhwu123, Frank Jack, Magnum Opus and 7 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RTLBbc, kiyopon, Deleted member 17872 and 3 others
Maher is litreally the defintion of a proper chad, moron

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: blatonslatt, Hero of the Imperium, ChickenAndRiceBrah and 5 others
Cope
@gymmaxedhorse

• JFL
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse and Deleted member 22354
That white shirt Ralph Lauren model mogs him to shit tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 22354
Jordan Barret has zero SMV. Que the Jordan tinder 2020 threads
I agree, but face wise he is still clear high Chad. SMV wise he is not ideal bc of no muscles, I also don't know if he is hetero, I have read various things here already.

Ideal is of course the combination of Chad + 6' or taller height + lean muscular body + golden coloring + flawless skin.
:feelswat:

Man if you've got a way to fraud 5 inches let me know.
He is 191cm (official model stats) tall, 182cm + 8cm elevator shoes = 190cm. Even if he wears 4cm air max, the difference is hardly visible with good posture. I am 183 barefoot and frauded 191 (with shoes), compared to 190 barefoot you can't see any difference.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Xangsane and horizon
nobody here likes him, theyre just trying so hard to wrap their recessed incel acne-scarred mouths around foreverfaggotcelling's pathetic excuse for a cock; so they personality mirror him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kiyopon, Deleted member 17872, Frank Jack and 13 others
I agree, but face wise he is still clear high Chad. SMV wise he is not ideal bc of no muscles, I also don't know if he is hetero, I have read various things here already.

Ideal is of course the combination of Chad + 6' or taller height + lean muscular body + golden coloring + flawless skin.

He is 191cm (official model stats) tall, 182cm + 8cm elevator shoes = 190cm. Even if he wears 4cm air max, the difference is hardly visible with good posture. I am 183 barefoot and frauded 191 (with shoes), compared to 190 you can't see any difference.
I always thought he was 195cm. My mistake I guess.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354
hes a framecel ogre

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ahdhwu123, Deleted member 7580, Niklaus Mikaelson and 3 others
I don't know but he pays @forevergymcelling to advertise anyway.

• JFL
Reactions: Frank Jack, zharupodrugu, latincell95 and 2 others
you are doing this thread being he is part BALCK

Height is a big part of his appeal

• +1
Reactions: RTLBbc, zharupodrugu, Deleted member 22354 and 1 other person
I always thought he was 195cm. My mistake I guess.
He may be. Models height isnt accurate

He is 191cm (official model stats) tall, 182cm + 8cm elevator shoes = 190cm. Even if he wears 4cm air max, the difference is hardly visible with good posture. I am 183 barefoot and frauded 191 (with shoes), compared to 190 barefoot you can't see any difference
No cope, elevator shoes don't make you on the same level as a natural tall
Proportions and limbs will look weird with 8 cm shoes

• +1
Reactions: RTLBbc, Deleted member 22354, the BULL and 1 other person
I don’t give a shit about any of the male model battles, always seemed really pointless and gay to me

But just gonna say that since you’re obviously jealous enough of him to make a whole thread about him you probably do think he’s a mogger

• +1
Reactions: RTLBbc, kiyopon, Deleted member 17872 and 2 others
hes a framecel ogre
He got the girls of your dreams avaiable in 1 day though. He's still a top supermodel. Stop coping. Many models don't reach his results, chadlite appeal my ass

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: virren, gribsufer1, Deleted member 22126 and 3 others

No cope, elevator shoes don't make you on the same level as a natural tall
Proportions and limbs will look weird with 8 cm shoes
Lmfao, the maherpill so strong for you and OP your resorting to this copium XD I wish I could do the same but unfortunately I live in reality and the fact is maher can fuck every foid on this planet no exception

• JFL
he looks low class asf bcuz he is 1/4 nigerian, he have that strange mutterino looks

No cope, elevator shoes don't make on the same level as a natural tall
Proportions and limbs will look word switch 8 cm shoes
Depends on your proportions. Bc proportions are exactly the problem of most tall people. That's why so many tall people look uncanny. I have rarely seen tall people with ideal proportions. You are only frauding 4-5cm in the end. Average shoe is 3-4cm and elevator is 8cm. In my experience you hardly notice this irl, at least I've never had a comment about it.

Lmfao, the maherpill so strong for you and OP your resorting to this copium XD I wish I could do the same but unfortunately I live in reality and the fact is maher can fuck every foid on this planet no exception
That's why he's with a surgerymaxxed "htb"?

Just because someone is gl doesn't make them a mogger. All I said was that he is nothing special and every chadlite has the same results online and IRL.

And "the fact is maher can fuck every foid on this planet no exception" is also cope. Real life is not black and white, not every foid is dtf, not every one sacrifices their relationship for him, there are many other chadlites and chads that mog him also, there are so many reasons, even on Tinder he will not get better results than another chadlite.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: gamma
JFL nice bait nigger. Maher is untouchable keep coping while one selfies takes out your entire city

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RTLBbc, GetShrekt, Hero of the Imperium and 4 others
Depends on your proportions. Bc proportions are exactly the problem of most tall people. That's why so many tall people look uncanny. I have rarely seen tall people with ideal proportions. You are only frauding 4-5cm in the end. Average shoe is 3-4cm and elevator is 8cm. In my experience you hardly notice this irl, at least I've never had a comment about it.

That's why he's with a surgerymaxxed "htb"?

Just because someone is gl doesn't make them a mogger. All I said was that he is nothing special and every chadlite has the same results online and IRL.

And "the fact is maher can fuck every foid on this planet no exception" is also cope. Real life is not black and white, not every foid is dtf, not every one sacrifices their relationship for him, there are many other chadlites and chads that mog him also, there are so many reasons, even on Tinder he will not get better results than another chadlite.
Bro we did experiments our whole life no other chad comes close to that appeal let alone a chadlite
Maherfishes were so strong i was contacted by the staff of main dating apps to get asked for personal details

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, makeme183 and gamma
Maher is litreally the defintion of a proper chad, moron

Clicked on the video and within a few seconds I hear "Tighten up those panties boy!" Incredibly gay

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Xangsane and Deleted member 24186
He's a solid chad, but he's boring. Just some blockhead.

• +1
Reactions: kiyopon, rand anon and gamma
No way is he 182cm, he's gotta be more than that

cope

D9C7C021 DABA 4AFB B66D BB88C74BC284
32CA58D2 67B5 4F99 A76A CBBD70B6CE09
D99FE4F9 842A 439E AECE 7200FD94F214
98667AB4 4AAF 47F3 8396 967DD27303B9
BC633101 43A6 4814 93DF 3D58158C1432

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RTLBbc, virren, Clark69 and 4 others
Why is tyler maher so idolized here? He is objectively irl a chadlite maximum with little appeal. His frame is ridiculously unmanly and any average height men (182cm) can fraud to his height. His bones are also not ideal and far from models like jordan barrett. Lacks harmony. He is 95 percentile, maybe 98.
vs.

Muh raw masculinity, look at this framecel:
cde9c3aad235c00ca98470d4eeff1a24.jpg

even frauded with best light nothing special (average swimmer physique):

Every catfish on tinder/hinge is completely meaningless, every chadlite gets the same results. Most of the foids that participate in the meaningless chatting are htb at most, which is nothing special. Several thousand matches are also nothing special, every other chadlite gets that as well. Even 100k likes have no meaning, what do I care if average women swipe at me? It's all about getting the best of the best, have standards guys. The goal on Tinder for me at least is to set up a meeting with the best possible foid and if everything fits a fwb, that's it, then I uninstall. Also no high value woman would ever tolerate what some write here in their oh so great "maherfishes" and will unmatch him directly. You are just seeing the most low value women from tinder and way below his looks.

Also jfl at the best girl he could pull (edit also jfl again at his face(edit2: he looks HTN max here ngl):

TLDR: Stop idolizing a random chadlite with 30k instagram followers, nothing special about him at all, dont fall for the catfishes, EVERY real chadlite has the same results. Jordan Barrett mogs this framelet without even trying in any aspect of life. Edit: He also looks so low class, opposite of WASP high class slayer like:
6d4248ac1f344f60bf3608674506cd2e--ralph-lauren-style-preppy-men.jpg
1539397436825.jpg

Also dndr, water and 0.

Look at those child bearing hips JFL

• JFL
He’s a chad with height but lookism retards are obsessed with him

So many other chad/lites who mog him

• +1
Reactions: latincell95, Deleted member 22354 and gamma
Keep snorting MT2 piggoids

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, the BULL and Deleted member 22354
he is at least 6'5 ,ive seen him in person

• Woah
Reactions: gribsufer1 and gymmaxedhorse
Also, OP

Mahers name

• JFL
Reactions: RTLBbc, Krakowski, HarrierDuBois and 10 others
it gets even more brutal

View attachment 2015292
Is it just me or sitmogging is more brutal than heightmogging while standing?

B413694E 8C4B 4A24 BD67 85FBE1788155

At least while standing the smaller guy can use lifts, stand on his toes or whatever

But while sitting (especially if their legs are hidden away like on the Maher pic) there’s absolutely nothing that distracts attention away from how tiny his bideltoid width and short his shoulder height is

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: RTLBbc, Frank Jack, virren and 7 others
srs?

where?
Yeah ,On my mothers grave . and on my life .I was in disbelieve .

without doxxing too much and general respect for his privacy . he is from a town like 15 mins from mine .Saw him as i moving to another club.He is deffo af tall ,im 6'3 barefoot and he has to be like 6'5 even 6'6 .skinny af like.especially with his cinder block skull.

was gunna ask for a pick but like how the fuck would that happen without being weird .

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and Dystopian
Stopped reading at low appeal and unmanly frame
DA2C2B54 40FE 4D62 A2D1 438FBD1E5445

@forevergymcelling @cvzvvc watch this shit jfl

maher isnt low appela but his frame isnt good lol
His hips are wide making him look like shit, but irl he has a big bidel prolly 21 inch or so
He also has thick humerus

Dude is just big

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
This is so stupid, Maher is 99.5th percentile, sure he has a gay frame, but fuck I’d take it with his height and face included tf.

You know jordan barret gets 10 likes at max on tinder

Maher looks like the guy who would have bullied the incels here
Chico and Barret mogg Maher

But all 3 are gigachads, you can't deny that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back