Tyler Maher Evisceration Thread: Why is tyler maher so idolized here? He is objectively irl a chadlite maximum with little appeal.

even frauded with best light nothing special (average swimmer physique):
shit physique :feelskek:
appeal. His frame is ridiculously unmanly and any average height men (182cm) can fraud to his height. His bones are also not ideal and far from models like jordan barrett. Lacks harmony. He is 95 percentile, maybe 98.
vs.
long ass face with boomer cap on :feelskek:

i dunno why @forevergymcelling longs for his cock so much....

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354
Barret would date Maher

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
Imagine still barking about maher when we had 10000 experiments with women lusting for his dick

MUHHHHHHHH APPEAL BRO :soy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, virren, Deleted member 22126 and 1 other person
Barret would date Maher
Ray Liotta Lol GIF

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and Skywalker
My pfp mogs him

Also jfl at the best girl he could pull (edit also jfl again at his face(edit2: he looks HTN max here ngl):

TLDR: Stop idolizing a random chadlite with 30k instagram followers
wtf is this? :feelskek:
duck faced bitch ...they both look ugly as fuck ..rabbit teeth mother fucker :sick:

Why is tyler maher so idolized here? He is objectively irl a chadlite maximum with little appeal. His frame is ridiculously unmanly and any average height men (182cm) can fraud to his height. His bones are also not ideal and far from models like jordan barrett. Lacks harmony. He is 95 percentile, maybe 98.
vs.

Muh raw masculinity, look at this framecel:
cde9c3aad235c00ca98470d4eeff1a24.jpg

Every catfish on tinder/hinge is completely meaningless, every chadlite gets the same results. Most of the foids that participate in the meaningless chatting are htb at most, which is nothing special. Several thousand matches are also nothing special, every other chadlite gets that as well. Even 100k likes have no meaning, what do I care if average women swipe at me? It's all about getting the best of the best, have standards guys. The goal on Tinder for me at least is to set up a meeting with the best possible foid and if everything fits a fwb, that's it, then I uninstall. Also no high value woman would ever tolerate what some write here in their oh so great "maherfishes" and will unmatch him directly. You are just seeing the most low value women from tinder and way below his looks.

Also jfl at the best girl he could pull (edit also jfl again at his face(edit2: he looks HTN max here ngl):

TLDR: Stop idolizing a random chadlite with 30k instagram followers, nothing special about him at all, dont fall for the catfishes, EVERY real chadlite has the same results. Jordan Barrett mogs this framelet without even trying in any aspect of life. Edit: He also looks so low class, opposite of WASP high class slayer like:
6d4248ac1f344f60bf3608674506cd2e--ralph-lauren-style-preppy-men.jpg
1539397436825.jpg

Also dndr, water and 0.

Hes the most hated chad cuz of his high class tall skull

because he is a classic textbook chad

when someone says chad an image of a dude that looks like Maher pops in my head, even before I knew Maher

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Xangsane
Why is tyler maher so idolized here? He is objectively irl a chadlite maximum with little appeal. His frame is ridiculously unmanly and any average height men (182cm) can fraud to his height. His bones are also not ideal and far from models like jordan barrett. Lacks harmony. He is 95 percentile, maybe 98.
vs.

Muh raw masculinity, look at this framecel:
cde9c3aad235c00ca98470d4eeff1a24.jpg

Every catfish on tinder/hinge is completely meaningless, every chadlite gets the same results. Most of the foids that participate in the meaningless chatting are htb at most, which is nothing special. Several thousand matches are also nothing special, every other chadlite gets that as well. Even 100k likes have no meaning, what do I care if average women swipe at me? It's all about getting the best of the best, have standards guys. The goal on Tinder for me at least is to set up a meeting with the best possible foid and if everything fits a fwb, that's it, then I uninstall. Also no high value woman would ever tolerate what some write here in their oh so great "maherfishes" and will unmatch him directly. You are just seeing the most low value women from tinder and way below his looks.

TLDR: Stop idolizing a random chadlite with 30k instagram followers, nothing special about him at all, dont fall for the catfishes, EVERY real chadlite has the same results. Jordan Barrett mogs this framelet without even trying in any aspect of life. Edit: He also looks so low class, opposite of WASP high class slayer like:
6d4248ac1f344f60bf3608674506cd2e--ralph-lauren-style-preppy-men.jpg
1539397436825.jpg

Also dndr, water and 0.

If this is Chadlite it never began for 95% of this forum jflll

Seethe, and let the 1/4 nigerian pill destroy you.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
@DoctorLooksmax To answer your question.
You’re kidding right?

So if you go to a random nightclub with say 400 people in - 200 men

They’ll be on average 10 guys that mog Maher in any given club?

Some of you lot out have never left your basements

Vinnie is like 99th percentile looks imo

And Maher is more like 99.999th

My avi is a high class chad and 99,9th percentile (or even more rare (hard to tell)). Maher is a low class chadlite (depending on unedited/unfrauded pic even HTN) with height halo and frame failo.

Random nightclubs are also a logical fallacy, bc high class/gl men and women will not be there, but in the best clubs in the area or at private parties/events. Statistics are only as useful as the person who uses them.

• JFL
@DoctorLooksmax To answer your question.

My avi is a high class chad and 99,9th percentile (or even more rare (hard to tell)). Maher is a low class chadlite (depending on unedited/unfrauded pic even HTN) with height halo and frame failo.

Random nightclubs are also a logical fallacy, bc high class/gl men and women will not be there, but in the best clubs in the area or at private parties/events. Statistics are only as useful as the person who uses them.
Lol you can pick any sample and Maher will still mog them

Most people who are ‘high class’ are on average still ugly by this sites standards they just have different archetype/dress sense etc, trust me I’ve mixed in those sort of circles way more than most people have. Yes high class people are a bit better looking than lower on mid class people on average the 50th percentile looks even in these circles is underwhelming to say the least by this sites standards. Maher doesn’t look low class- yoire just saying that cos he’s robust and gycmelled. If he put on a suit and spoke in a posh voice you’d go on about how posh he is

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22354 and Xangsane
Lol you can pick any sample and Maher will still mog them

Most people who are ‘high class’ are on average still ugly by this sites standards they just have different archetype/dress sense etc, trust me I’ve mixed in those sort of circles way more than most people have. Yes high class people are a bit better looking than lower on mid class people on average the 50th percentile looks even in these circles is underwhelming to say the least by this sites standards. Maher doesn’t look low class- yoire just saying that cos he’s robust and gycmelled. If he put on a suit and spoke in a posh voice you’d go on about how posh he is
This again a logical fallacy, I'm not saying that upper class people are better looking on average (that's true, but only minimally), but that really gl men and women will be in the most expensive/highest profile clubs in and around the city. I am exclusively in such clubs/parties/events (admittedly I have little idea about random clubs because no one I know goes there).

You also can't make your opinion dependent on professional model pictures/videos (like most here on the forum). Of course he will look much better on these because of makeup (concealer, conturing, etc.), perfect light, post-processing and so on, that's exactly why so many gl people I know have or get complexes. We should be looking always at unfrauded/unedited images.

gycmelled
His body is not good. Bad frame, bad proportions, bad muscle insertions, also very bad hips failo. I have been training for 10 years, I know very well about genetic potential, his is very bad, but he tried anyway, for which he has my respect, of course. But it does not look good.

He looks low class / ogre bc of the combination of low class british pheno + long face + disconnected nose (not an expert on this, but all girls I asked told me exactly this (and I asked top percentile ones).) Lets be real, would you call him high class and chad here on a really unfraded pic? Compare him to my avi.

• JFL
i dunno why @
forevergymcelling
@forevergymcelling longs for his cock so much....
maher deployed his cock into his anus one time when he had a ons with him after getting drunnk

• JFL
This again a logical fallacy, I'm not saying that upper class people are better looking on average (that's true, but only minimally), but that really gl men and women will be in the most expensive/highest profile clubs in and around the city. I am exclusively in such clubs/parties/events (admittedly I have little idea about random clubs because no one I know goes there).

You also can't make your opinion dependent on professional model pictures/videos (like most here on the forum). Of course he will look much better on these because of makeup (concealer, conturing, etc.), perfect light, post-processing and so on, that's exactly why so many gl people I know have or get complexes. We should be looking always at unfrauded/unedited images.

His body is not good. Bad frame, bad proportions, bad muscle insertions, also very bad hips failo. I have been training for 10 years, I know very well about genetic potential, his is very bad, but he tried anyway, for which he has my respect, of course. But it does not look good.

He looks low class / ogre bc of the combination of low class british pheno + long face + disconnected nose (not an expert on this, but all girls I asked told me exactly this (and I asked top percentile ones).) Lets be real, would you call him high class and chad here on a really unfraded pic? Compare him to my avi.

You say you can’t use modelling pics / professionally taken pics of him because they’re not reliable then you post a selfie of him and say ‘compare it to this professionally taken pic of my avi’

Muh logical fallacy

Just use big words to convince yourself you’re right

And yes he mogs your avi hard even in that selfie

• +1

I guess you're some rich blond posh old money nigga so you'll be biased towards your own pheno.

• JFL
Your overall thread is good tho. Maher is indeed overrated. He's basically a jock you'd see in college or high-school. Ideal for slaying Beckie's and potentially stacylites and overall just mogging the average man, but he simply doesn't compete against other Chad's who's pheno's are vastly superior. He's just too low class and retarded looking for all that.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354 and Xangsane

Just as an example here’s a random guy who got rated HTN on this website

Sorry to do you dirty as an example I picked him out at random

Are we really saying this guy is roughyl within the same tier as maher

If they made tinder would they get roughly the same results?

If they went to a club would they get roughly the same level of IOIs etc?

• +1
@Xangsane you always think something's fucking funny!

• JFL
You say you can’t use modelling pics / professionally taken pics of him because they’re not reliable then you post a selfie of him and say ‘compare it to this professionally taken pic of my avi’
You got me there. But you still didn't answer the first part (most important) of the question:
Lets be real, would you call him high class and chad here on a really unfraded pic?

I guess you're some rich blond posh old money nigga so you'll be biased towards your own pheno.
I do not believe that I am susceptible to the familiarity heuristic. However, my perspective aligns with that of the majority of esteemed foids. Most foids from "maherfishes" will likely have minimal access to true gentlemen of exceptional appearance, stature, wealth, character, and societal standing.

Just as an example here’s a random guy who got rated HTN on this website

Sorry to do you dirty as an example I picked him out at random

Are we really saying this guy is roughyl within the same tier as maher

If they made tinder would they get roughly the same results?

If they went to a club would they get roughly the same level of IOIs etc?
Ofc not, maher mogs him hard. imo maher is in most pics chadlite. I would rate this example high MTN (only face)/ low HTN (if body+height considered).

Last edited:
  • JFL
You got me there. But you still didn't answer the first part (most important) of the question:

I do not believe that I am susceptible to the familiarity heuristic. However, my perspective aligns with that of the majority of esteemed foids. Most foids from "maherfishes" will likely have minimal access to true gentlemen of exceptional appearance, stature, wealth, character, and societal standing.

Ofc not, maher mogs him hard. imo maher is in most pics chadlite. I would rate this example high MTN (only face)/ low HTN (if body+height considered).
I said he’s not really high class or low class tbh he’s just normal looking

But imo he’s at that looks level where he could pull of any archetype he wanted to just has to change up his style etc and he’ll do it while also having insane sex appeal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back