• Hmm...
Reactions: jisko32, borismonster, northern mogger and 2 others
79FC2600 A8FB 48CC 89D6 8CBCDC2E8B59

Cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, F36, northern mogger and 6 others
I can list as many features as i want if you need a serious debate
He’s gigachad 6.5 PSL. How is he Not chad alone JFL also the women he gets means nothing when plenty of very attractive people dated down hard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, borismonster, northern mogger and 4 others
He’s gigachad 6.5 PSL. How is he Not chad alone JFL also the women he gets means nothing when plenty of very attractive people dated down hard
Narrow skull, lowset zygos, boring eye area, bland lips, wide chin, and ok eyebrows

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jisko32, borismonster, northern mogger and 1 other person
Literally nothing special

Narrow skull
Not really how so? He’s tall and his skull not being super wide doesn’t make it narrow. Narrow skull is a meme especially for tall people with proper facial structure. Legit unimportant unless it’s extreme
, lowset zygos,
Nr
boring eye area,
Lol wrong
bland lips,
No
wide chin,
That’s a good thing
and ok eyebrows
So no falio?
452E1B4E 993C 4286 AC75 4C6BCBD08546

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian, arabcelxxx and arab_chink

• JFL
Reactions: murdah, northern mogger, Lebron_James and 1 other person
Not really how so? He’s tall and his skull not being super wide doesn’t make it narrow. Narrow skull is a meme especially for tall people with proper facial structure. Legit unimportant unless it’s extreme

Nr

Lol wrong

No

That’s a good thing

So no falio?View attachment 2841266
Omg this is gonna be a long ass arguement, lowset zygos is zygos with no HOLLOWNESS, his lips look fucking basic( no cupid bow and the ratio is bad), tell me what looks good in his eye area, wide chin is not a falio but in his case it makes the jaw look small

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jagger, CoreSchizo and arab_chink
Omg this is gonna be a long ass arguement, lowset zygos is zygos with no HOLLOWNESS, his lips look fucking basic( no cupid bow and the ratio is bad), tell me what looks good in his eye area, wide chin is not a falio but in his case it makes the jaw look small
ur focusing too much on really specific things due to PSL brainrot. He’s a chad PSL wise and SMV wise.

The shit you’re talking about at best may falio him from being a PSL god aka 7+ PSL which is legit 1 in a million

2F953958 A1E0 461C 9635 4C148CC04FBD

To claim this isn’t a chad minimum Is cope. No noticiable falios that normies would point out and above average features/ratios. This Zygos hollowness cope doesn’t mean anything unless ur talking about 7 PSL +. Same with his lips and his jaw again is not a major falio.

His eye area is hooded, light colored and overall great. None of what u mentioned is enough to drop someone from being an actual chad

PSL Chad is top 0.1% 1 in 1000 anything above that is just brainrot and a made up definition

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clavicular and arab_chink
ur focusing too much on really specific things due to PSL brainrot. He’s a chad PSL wise and SMV wise.

The shit you’re talking about at best may falio him from being a PSL god aka 7+ PSL which is legit 1 in a million

View attachment 2841276
To claim this isn’t a chad minimum Is cope. No noticiable falios that normies would point out and above average features/ratios. This Zygos hollowness cope doesn’t mean anything unless ur talking about 7 PSL +. Same with his lips and his jaw again is not a major falio.

His eye area is hooded, light colored and overall great. None of what u mentioned is enough to drop someone from being an actual chad

PSL Chad is top 0.1% 1 in 1000 anything above that is just brainrot and a made up definition
Dude who told you this, i bet you dont know the difference between hunter eyes and hooded eyes and what creates that hunter eyes. You can run experiments on him all you like but his smv carries him not his face

It's always the ugly ass niggas who do this shit too

• JFL
Reactions: arab_chink
Dude who told you this, i bet you dont know the difference between hunter eyes and hooded eyes and what creates that hunter eyes. You can run experiments on him all you like but his smv carries him not his face
Never claimed he has hunter eyes. True Hunter eyes aren’t needed to be chad JFL.

• +1
Never claimed he has hunter eyes. True Hunter eyes aren’t needed to be chad JFL.
Yea but almond eyes or hunter eyes is needed, not borring cucked eyes

Yea but almond eyes or hunter eyes is needed, not borring cucked eyes
His eye area tbh. It doesn’t fit standard almond or hunter eyes ngl. But it isn’t a falio tbh because he still has hooded eyes, a good brow ridge and he has decent under eye support.

• +1
His eye area tbh. It doesn’t fit standard almond or hunter eyes ngl. But it isn’t a falio tbh because he still has hooded eyes, a good brow ridge and he has decent under eye support.
Wtf I said his eye area is weird tbh

• +1
Eyes is the number facter to decide your beauty, zygos/jaw is second. The only thing he has going for him is that he is not recessed or receding. Chad would be crazy like looking at crystal a example of chad- gigachad would be this
DAE7F106 390F 4307 99B4 37539B58356B

Narrow skull, lowset zygos, boring eye area, bland lips, wide chin, and ok eyebrows
Aint no way

Suifuel for this whole forum combined if tyler wasn't a chad

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel
Eyes is the number facter to decide your beauty, zygos/jaw is second. The only thing he has going for him is that he is not recessed or receding. Chad would be crazy like looking at crystal a example of chad- gigachad would be thisView attachment 2841295
Your definition of chad is too strict. A standard 6 PSL chad would be crazy looking in motion aka someone like David laid. Someone like Tyler Maher is about a 6.5 PSL and ID say that more gigachad tier.

@greycel

• +1
Your definition of chad is too strict. A standard 6 PSL chad would be crazy looking in motion aka someone like David laid. Someone like Tyler Maher is about a 6.5 PSL and ID say that more gigachad tier.

@greycel
That what chad is lmao, but then again i rate based on ratios, and features not psl,
9CFC3D03 A340 424C 8AAD 36CC85C04C41
my favorite example

• Hmm...
Reactions: ElTruecel
if he isn't a chad what does that make you?

O'pry also have many failos lol :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Yeah, 2 months after you. Are you retarded?
If you were in the forum long enough, you would understand that these “psl gods” have no appeal compared to an actual chad

Meanwhile you chadfish with maher and he outslays ALL your PSL gods lmfao FOH dude

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular and dragomaxxer

you will never have this op

also having a looksmatched wife is never ideal always better to be slightly better looking so u dont have to worry about unfaithfulness and will be worshipped throughout entire relationship.

even if we were to ignore that, thinking that just because he has some features that could be recognized as failos psl wise, he is still high psl and infinite smv

if you look up pictures of tyler maher youll see the highest percentage of pictures were he completely mogs the people he takes pictures with, ive seen people mog even the highest psl chads here in some pictures but ive genuinely never seen maher get mogged, he is aging well too

@Clavicular are we the only fucking users that have stayed true to the maherpill? how has he gone from being worshipped here some years ago to retards claiming he isnt chad now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arab_chink, WatermelonLover, dehydrated and 1 other person
If you were in the forum long enough, you would understand that these “psl gods” have no appeal compared to an actual chad

this is an actual chad

what is an actual chad if its not a 6'5 wasp guy with light eyes, good frame and excellent bones lmfao

not chad btw:

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular, kanderior and ElTruecel
  • +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer
80% harmony good bones and feats
Solid mid chad

how come mid? i agree his harmony isnt as good but i dont think i can imagine anyone mogging him realistically

View attachment 2841324

you will never have this op

also having a looksmatched wife is never ideal always better to be slightly better looking so u dont have to worry about unfaithfulness and will be worshipped throughout entire relationship.

even if we were to ignore that, thinking that just because he has some features that could be recognized as failos psl wise, he is still high psl and infinite smv

if you look up pictures of tyler maher youll see the highest percentage of pictures were he completely mogs the people he takes pictures with, ive seen people mog even the highest psl chads here in some pictures but ive genuinely never seen maher get mogged, he is aging well too

@Clavicular are we the only fucking users that have stayed true to the maherpill? how has he gone from being worshipped here some years ago to retards claiming he isnt chad now
Fucking insane

Hes the best looking PSL god how are u this low iq

how come mid? i agree his harmony isnt as good but i dont think i can imagine anyone mogging him realistically
Prime gandy
Thom stridj
Sahib faber
He only gets mogged by psl gods and ONLY a few

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and dehydrated
Prime gandy
Thom stridj
Sahib faber

would they really mog him in a picture though? thom stridj is 5'11 max, even though i love him he would not be able to pull a girl if he approached her with tyler by him

i agree prime gandy might have the slight upper edge but i wouldnt really consider it a proper mog

sahib faber is 6'1 but he looks insane would say they are pretty evenly matched

facially they all mog him though but in real life its either him or basically equal tbh

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
Prime gandy
Thom stridj
Sahib faber
Bro would u say fasting for 24 hours 3 days a week is good leanmaxxing plan?