Tyler maher isnt chad

would they really mog him in a picture though? thom stridj is 5'11 max, even though i love him he would not be able to pull a girl if he approached her with tyler by him

i agree prime gandy might have the slight upper edge but i wouldnt really consider it a proper mog

sahib faber is 6'1 but he looks insane would say they are pretty evenly matched

facially they all mog him though but in real life its either him or basically equal tbh
I mean face not overall
Overall he's probably matched or above

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer
No you should have protein everyday min
Wbu 150 grams of protein and 0 fat 0 carbs 3 days a week, that would be like 600 calories only or that is too extreme

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
I mean face not overall
Overall he's probably matched or above

yeah agree, who do you think mogs the most facially out of the three guys you named though

id want to say thom but so many accuse him of faceapp that idek anymore

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
btw what's the consensus on his height? He's listed from 6'2 to 6'4 but a lot of guys think he's 6'5. Imo he's definitely taller than 6'2 and 6'3, I know this place inflates the shit out of height stats and those heights are solidly tall irl, but not THIS tall, he's at least 6'4. Maybe 6'5, but no more. On the other hand most of his friends that you see him with on photos are lower-class Brits, I presume short people on average, and on photos where he is with other models he doesn't stand out that much, so there is a remote chance he could be as low as 6'3 but I doubt it. There's this too:

yeah agree, who do you think mogs the most facially out of the three guys you named though

id want to say thom but so many accuse him of faceapp that idek anymore
Assuming thom isn't editing
They're all equally matched imo and have their own strengths/weaknesses

Wbu 150 grams of protein and 0 fat 0 carbs 3 days a week, that would be like 600 calories only or that is too extreme
Ye that's good

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: borismonster, ConfusedBolivian and dragomaxxer
Assuming thom isn't editing
They're all equally matched imo and have their own strengths/weaknesses

Ye that's good

used to somewhat admire thom but this fucker has been uploading pictures essentially exposing himself as bisexual with his very touchy "friends" frequently af on his ig

such an oddball now

• +1
used to somewhat admire thom but this fucker has been uploading pictures essentially exposing himself as bisexual with his very touchy "friends" frequently af on his ig

such an oddball now
i feel like maher is unmoggable in a club setting

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: borismonster, arab_chink and dragomaxxer
i feel like maher is unmoggable in a club setting
any tbh, even though he does have the low iq jock look to him when he wears a suit he still looks semidecently high class

actual machine, if i was him i would have just trabled over europe to high class zones and married rich

• +1
any tbh, even though he does have the low iq jock look to him when he wears a suit he still looks semidecently high class

actual machine, if i was him i would have just trabled over europe to high class zones and married rich
imagine ur just on vacation with ur wife and that fucker walks by. im either shooting that mf or roping.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster and Autismcel
imagine ur just on vacation with ur wife and that fucker walks by. im either shooting that mf or roping.

id fake some sort of seizure to completely divert wifes attention at all cost and hope she doesnt see

if you were to shoot or try to beat up maher youd just be admitting to your wife ur feeling inferior

best just completely avoid her even glanzing at him and be on the lookout, maybe just try to larp and cover wifes eyes and say im going to walk her somewhere for a surprise

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and NorwoodAscender
no one mogging tall jacked terminator skull combo son

• +1
this hypothetical scenario motivates pretty much my entire looksmaxxing approach. Becoming the kind of man who would at least not be humiliated next to someone like him, who could answer "so do I" if my wife/gf looked at him, then back at me and asked "he is [x]".
Then again, stacy celebs and female supermodels marry guys who this place would consider mogged by him, so maybe reality is more complex than that.

• +1
  • +1
View attachment 2841324

you will never have this op

also having a looksmatched wife is never ideal always better to be slightly better looking so u dont have to worry about unfaithfulness and will be worshipped throughout entire relationship.

even if we were to ignore that, thinking that just because he has some features that could be recognized as failos psl wise, he is still high psl and infinite smv

if you look up pictures of tyler maher youll see the highest percentage of pictures were he completely mogs the people he takes pictures with, ive seen people mog even the highest psl chads here in some pictures but ive genuinely never seen maher get mogged, he is aging well too

@Clavicular are we the only fucking users that have stayed true to the maherpill? how has he gone from being worshipped here some years ago to retards claiming he isnt chad now
This is the funniest shit i have ever read, this nga really tagged his boyfriend for aproval. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:Plus i would be happy single than to marry that thing:lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
he is overrated asf. He just looks above average.

• Love it
Reactions: arab_chink