Deleted member 19798

Wearing gucci, drive bys and gang shit
BIG BONES VS HARMONY

Tyler Maher:

——VS——

Alain Delon:

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
Mr. No.2 is going to outlast Mr. No.1 in the long run.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, justinzayn, ThousandCuts and 3 others
The trogdolye takes this one
Delons overrated

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 24114, to be human and 10 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17531
Delon mogs
milesdmorales: Alain Delon as Rocco Parondi in... - Summers in Hol… | Old  hollywood actors, Alain delon, Classic movie stars

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: dna_cel, kyrre, BrahminBoss and 9 others
@gymmaxedhorse Jfl they dont know Maher is God

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117, gymmaxedhorse and Deleted member 19798
Try competing with this:

• +1
Reactions: oldcell, BrahminBoss, Darwined and 6 others
Maher MOGSSSSSS

Adsghjdopfgjsdlfgr

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 24586, kyrre and 10 others
Delons nose tip always put me off.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss, chawaje, gymmaxedhorse and 1 other person
you think delon lacks bones?? lol

• +1
Reactions: oldcell, BrahminBoss and Deleted member 22126
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
for girls its delon without debate but for other things , maher

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: greeneyes, Deleted member 1851, Niklaus Mikaelson and 2 others
Interesting that it’s mostly greycels voting for Delon. Are we getting our perception fucked by being on this site for too long?

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: dna_cel, BOGGED, horizontallytall and 6 others
Maher looks low IQ. When I am looking at his face I doubt whether he can solve equation with one unknown.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dna_cel, OGJBSLAYER, Myth and 23 others
Both overrated as fuck

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19297
  • +1
Reactions: Darwined, Deleted member 22354, p0lishsubhuman and 1 other person
imagine having THIS appeal also to all people that said hes carried by his coloring:

mogged to death again.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, Darwined, Deleted member 22354 and 1 other person
i would suck his dick tbh

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Deleted member 19297, Looks234 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
Well at least we know ur a faggot now

how many mogging videos should i send you

looked like a fuckin God. unbelievable, exceptional monsieur fuckin alain delon. lived the THE fuckin life

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: It'snotover, Darwined, Deleted member 21796 and 7 others
just IMAGINE comparing a GOD to a HUMAN

just JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354
Maher looks like shit who attract only low class plastic bags

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 19297
Interesting that it’s mostly greycels voting for Delon. Are we getting our perception fucked by being on this site for too long?
typical psl rotter spitting bullshit go ask any foid who is more attractive

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: greeneyes, p0lishsubhuman, Niklaus Mikaelson and 2 others
maher mogs but delon has more appeal

"I am handsome. And it seems, my darling, that I was very, very, very, very handsome indeed. Look at Rocco [And His Brothers], look at Purple Noon! The women were all obsessed with me. From when I was 18 till when I was 50."

"I realised that everyone was looking at me. Women became my motivation. I owe them everything. They were the ones who inspired me to look better than anyone else, to stand stronger and taller than anyone else, and to see it in their eyes."

its OVER for all of us. there will never be someone like Alain Delon ever again. His beauty is so stuck in peoples head, that they will still talk about Alain Delon 100 years later. just imagine having delon‘s appeal just imagine. He made heterosexual guys bisexual. He made me fucking bisexual. I am gay for Alain Delon and tbh im proud of it.

its fookin over for everyone

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Hero of the Imperium, medialcanthuscel and 10 others
Delons face is just nicer to look at. I can’t really explain why.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, Darwined, blackpilledmoid and 2 others
Delons face is just nicer to look at. I can’t really explain why.
nigga after i watched for the first time an edit of him i couldn‘t stop he made me obsessed

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21796, p0lishsubhuman and Deleted member 21597
Maher lack harmony, thats why not much likes him here, harmony trumps all.

I cant believe no one has posted that manlet model that mogged tf out of maher

Maher is leaps and bounds ahead of delon lol. Anyone voting for him is 100% male gazed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, Deleted member 19297, ROTTING and 5 others
Sorry anyone voting AGAINST MAHER IS MALE GAZED

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: johnsmithcel, Deleted member 19297, ROTTING and 4 others
From my experiments, women look at delon and call him average or nothing special. The only girls who call him hot are the actual subhuman bottom of the barrel femcels. But with maher plenty of girls of all looks levels find him sexy. Delon is is basically htn

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 19297, Deleted member 21796 and 11 others
Maher is leaps and bounds ahead of delon lol. Anyone voting for him is 100% male gazed
the reason why greycels vote for alain delon is cuz we are moggers, people like you (15k posts) will rot here JFL at thinking maher moggs. we moggers know who moggs. and delon obviously moggs.

maher would be invisible walking on the streets next to alain delon.

you guys are addicted to muh psl while nobody cares about PSL only looksmax faggots care about psl

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Deleted member 19798
Harmony is a meme. Maher any day.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19798
Maher is ideal for slaying
Delon is ideal for careermaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Blackgymmax and Deleted member 19798
Harmony is a meme. Maher any day.
lmao. there is no surgery for harmony. PSL is the only cope you incels have cuz of surgery.

harmony > ALL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, Deleted member 21044 and Deleted member 22126
From my experiments, women look at delon and call him average or nothing special. The only girls who call him hot are the actual subhuman bottom of the barrel femcels. But with maher plenty of girls of all looks levels find him sexy. Delon is is basically htn
Delon held an 87 year long experiment called "life" in which he has been worshipped for his beauty around the world and made hundreds of millions because of it

• +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, DelonLover1999, horizontallytall and 4 others
the reason why greycels vote for alain delon is cuz we are moggers, people like you (15k posts) will rot here JFL at thinking maher moggs. we moggers know who moggs. and delon obviously moggs.

maher would be invisible walking on the streets next to alain delon.

you guys are addicted to muh psl while nobody cares about PSL only looksmax faggots care about psl
Did you miss the part where i said i actually asked women? Most (not all) greycels have 0 clue on what women like lul

Delon held an 87 year long experiment called "life" in which he has been worshipped for his beauty around the world and made hundreds of millions because of it
Standards were lower back in his time. In todays age he would basically be an invisible nobody next to maher

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and Deleted member 22126
Ik Maher is a mogger because he’s the only male model that my mom found attractive

• JFL
Reactions: nazzziwin
Did you miss the part where i said i actually asked women? Most (not all) greycels have 0 clue on what women like lul
"I realised that everyone was looking at me. Women became my motivation. I owe them everything. They were the ones who inspired me to look better than anyone else, to stand stronger and taller than anyone else, and to see it in their eyes."

just read and stfu

lmao. there is no surgery for harmony. PSL is the only cope you incels have cuz of surgery.

harmony > ALL
I agree with the harmony
However delons harmony is garbage and appeals to low tier femcels

Standards were lower back in his time. In todays age he would basically be an invisible nobody next to maher

just read and stfu
Hes outdated in todays dating scene bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11887

harmony > ALL
Actually Harmony can be improved with surgery jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126