Tyler Maher VS Alain Delon

Who mogs

• Total voters
Actually Harmony can be improved with surgery jfl
not really lol surgery never looks natural, harmony is all about looking natural & aesthetic & pleasant to look at.

look at zac efron nigga had godly harmony now (after his surgery) he looks like a gorilla

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23611
not really lol surgery never looks natural, harmony is all about looking natural & aesthetic & pleasant to look at.

look at zac efron nigga had godly harmony now (after his surgery) he looks like a gorilla
Greycel nonsense

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, Deleted member 22126 and Deleted member 11887
Only by so much. Its incredibly hard to alter correctly
Would you say that you had better harmony before you had your rhinoplasty?
Its not incredibly hard per se
It depends on which failo to fix as well.
But in most cases of succesful surgeries, performed by a good surgeon and an informed aesthetics pilled patient, Facial harmony is actually improved significantly

From my experiments, women look at delon and call him average or nothing special. The only girls who call him hot are the actual subhuman bottom of the barrel femcels. But with maher plenty of girls of all looks levels find him sexy. Delon is is basically htn
Felon would be incel in 2023 since he’s manlet

Harmony is about ratios not subjective notions like looking "natural" or "pleasant"
But yeah if your ratios are on point, consequently you'll look pleasant to the eye.

Would you say that you had better harmony before you had your rhinoplasty?
Its not incredibly hard per se
It depends on which failo to fix as well.
But in most cases of succesful surgeries, performed by a good surgeon and an informed aesthetics pilled patient, Facial harmony is actually improved significantly
Honestly i think i had better harmony before surgery ngl but ive seen cases where harmony stayed the same if not a lil better. HOWEVER im able to get way more non fat white girls since my nose isnt a gigantic dorito anymore so it was a good trade off for me

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
Honestly i think i had better harmony before surgery ngl but ive seen cases where harmony stayed the same if not a lil better. HOWEVER im able to get way more non fat white girls since my nose isnt a gigantic dorito anymore so it was a good trade off for me
Bruv stfu I have your photos and it's clear as day your harmony is significantly improved jfl
Your nose before looked very disproportionate to the rest of your face which basically ruins facial harmony

Harmony is about ratios not subjective notions like looking "natural" or "pleasant"
But yeah if your ratios are on point, consequently you'll look pleasant to the eye.
ik by „pleasant“ i mean the ratios. but its nearly impossible to fix it with surgery.

Bruv stfu I have your photos and it's clear as day your harmony is significantly improved jfl
Your nose before looked very disproportionate to the rest of your face which basically ruins facial harmony
I guess im just used to my old face more tbh

• +1
Reactions: fruitgunpop
ik by „pleasant“ i mean the ratios. but its nearly impossible to fix it with surgery.
Jfl at this retarded take
If any other greycel is reading this dumb discourse.
Yes this greycel is totally wrong and no its not impossible.

Actually if its unfixable problems like IPD or long ass death tier midface
Yeah its unfixable so this guy is half right

i only saw surgerys that killed harmony. thats just my experience. im sorry im not rotting on this site like you boyo

still alain delon moggs hehe

Actually if its unfixable problems like IPD or long ass death tier midface
Yeah its unfixable so this guy is half right
Actually ipd can be fixed with OBO jfl gl with that and I believe long midface can be improved but I'm not knowledgeable about it.
Just don't wanna spread false info jfl

i only saw surgerys that killed harmony. thats just my experience. im sorry im not rotting on this site like you boyo

still alain delon moggs hehe
:feelsuhh:

keep coping for ur surgery bro its the only hope for you guys

i pray to allah that you guys will look better after surgery

meanwhile delon just needs to look at a women to make her a slave. over

keep coping for ur surgery bro its the only hope for you guys

i pray to allah that you guys will look better after surgery

meanwhile delon just needs to look at a women to make her a slave. over
You speak as if you have the looks level of Delon jfl
You're just ignorant of your failos. Even Delon isn't perfect. Everyone has failos

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
I'd prefer to look like Delon tbh , I like his looks. But removing status and putting him in 2022 , he wouldn't do much better than your average good looking guy , obviously a slayer and a mogger , but not as some godly being.

I've refrained from voting , but the mental image of 5'9 Delon with his average frame next to 6'5 Maher is quite something

• +1
Reactions: Myth, ROTTING and Blackgymmax
You speak as if you have the looks level of Delon jfl
You're just ignorant of your failos. Even Delon isn't perfect. Everyone has failos
my only failo is my brain tbh
i can send u pics if u want to daddy but youll prob doxx me lol

my only failo is my brain tbh
i can send u pics if u want to daddy but youll prob doxx me lol
Whoah then you mog every PSL God then
Why don't you post a rate me thread. Use imgur so you can delete it later

I'd prefer to look like Delon tbh , I like his looks. But removing status and putting him in 2022 , he wouldn't do much better than your average good looking guy , obviously a slayer and a mogger , but not as some godly being.

I've refrained from voting , but the mental image of 5'9 Delon with his average frame next to 6'5 Maher is quite something
I completely forgot delon was a death tier manlet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Myth, Deleted member 3828 and AlexanderTheGreat11
Delon the harmony god

He was a tall man at that time

@volcelfatcel

From my experiments, women look at delon and call him average or nothing special. The only girls who call him hot are the actual subhuman bottom of the barrel femcels. But with maher plenty of girls of all looks levels find him sexy. Delon is is basically htn
This nigga 💀😭😭

Hes outdated in todays dating scene bro
No he isnt have you seen teen age girls comments on Delon edits on tik tok u fucking black nigger monkey

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax
No he isnt have you seen teen age girls comments on Delon edits on tik tok u fucking black nigger monkey
Anyone can look good in edits

delon appeal mogs hard even with height factored in

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11887 and Blackgymmax
Fucking greycels actually worship this overrated normie. Hope to god we dont have another shitty delon era

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and Deleted member 22354
tumblr_nq3z2uJwfZ1u9ezsdo2_400.gif

vs
Hero-Fit_diesel_fy6.jpg

Anyone who voted for maher is completely delusional and has no irl experience

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and Deleted member 11887

watch this vid

He doesn't look that good in motion tbh (still chad of course but pictures way better). Delon on the other hand looks like an angel no matter the motion. HARMONY PILL FOREVER

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19798
He doesn't look that good in motion tbh (still chad of course but pictures way better). Delon on the other hand looks like an angel no matter the motion. HARMONY PILL FOREVER
He looks nowhere near as striking in motion

Very bland compared to delon. Maher could never be a movie star

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22284, Deleted member 19798 and lelouch
He looks nowhere near as striking in motion

Very bland compared to delon. Maher could never be a movie star
Exactly my point, Delon's world class in motion looks are what made literally everyone in the world obsessed with him back in the day. Even though he's not very striking in photos. Harmony pill strikes again

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19798
Exactly my point, Delon's world class in motion looks are what made literally everyone in the world obsessed with him back in the day. Even though he's not very striking in photos. Harmony pill strikes again
Girls and women are still drooling over Delons looks after 60 years

Meanwhile the only people that care about fucking Maher are incels. Incels like that forevergymcelling guy love Maher more than women, whereas Delon is practically world class famous for his looks

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 22284, Deleted member 19798 and 1 other person
None.
This one
31 10

Jared mogs

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Myth and lelouch
Facially, Delon mogs. He looks much more high class and intelligent, he also has unmoggable aging genetics. Still looked like a Chad at 60 even after decades of drinking, smoking, and hardcore tanning

Maher's height and physique gives him an edge in SMV, tho. But if all were equal, then Delon would mog

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11887

He got a load of implant and filler

Osteomies tend to produce very natural looking results

DELON IS THE GOD OF BEAUTY

a5c67945e732509e584d46b82bdaafb3.jpg

6cd0e76cd14a87e8b163b46437141a56.jpg

AMLnZu9xR22k6q7CtVMctL176zCXtSTeDyrE_Kn9HprJ=s900-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj

K40OUMGvmWSIZqw8wXBTIOtycLdxAEOf70hbVZKg_ps.jpg

acb8040ff27e0b92c64d5608550a5e48.jpg

199c50c03578b3451d55d894e4beac25.jpg

7cfefc98f495cde9dabcd4bd129e9303.jpg@960w_540h_1e_1c_1f.webp

You will NEVER get the amount of female's attention he got

• JFL