1XB1blY.png

Which one is better?

• +1
Reactions: InZayn
Right one

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 2227, Hector and 3 others
it's literally just lighting, when I was the leanest sometimes I had the ones on the right, sometimes but not as often the ones on the left

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, Peachy, DidntRead and 1 other person
the more visible, the better

it's literally just lighting, when I was the leanest sometimes I had the ones on the right, sometimes but not as often the ones on the left
True. In the correct lighting I have both.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
the bones of the right guy look better but i like the hollows on the left more

Yeah, it is just the lighting I think, the right picture may have a slightly flatter mandibular plane angle though.

Yeah, it is just the lighting I think, the right picture may have a slightly flatter mandibular plane angle though.
Holy shit! Your avi is not Delon anymore?

Ita the same just different lighting angle. I have the two of them depending on light.

Why is this dumb question asked so often

• +1
Reactions: 2peasinapod, Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 3043
Ita the same just different lighting angle. I have the two of them depending on light.

Why is this dumb question asked so often
to have hollow cheeks you need a wide jaw or not ?

to have hollow cheeks you need a wide jaw or not ?

Four factors play a part: high set zygos, wide zygos, wide jaw and forward growth. Its not black or ehile more like certain combinations of these

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter, BigBoy, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
Four factors play a part: high set zygos, wide zygos, wide jaw and forward growth. Its not black or ehile more like certain combinations of these
Is it visible in all types of lighting?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
My friend has the one on the right and thinks it's disgusting. Fucking lol @ this guy, he thinks cheekbones are unattractive

When i reach low bf i will sure have the right one

My friend has the one on the right and thinks it's disgusting. Fucking lol @ this guy, he thinks cheekbones are unattractive
I was the same way tbh until I discovered this site. I looked at myself in the mirror and wondered why it’s “empty” between my cheekbones and mouth (talking about the right pic).

• +1
Is it visible in all types of lighting?

Kinda. Not full hollow in all lightings like richard ramirez but since leaning I have at least some shadow on them in soft mall lighting

• +1
I have the one on the right but want the one on the left 🙃

Left one mogs the shit out of the right one