DhIgEJwXcAAkGKu

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet
battle for what? who is the bigger horse

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 4946, Dionysus and 18 others
Personally I would rather look like Tyson.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Romeo1111, nonserviam and 15 others
ballou looks way better

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Lux, Copeful and 10 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: bugeye, Deleted member 7560, Deleted member 9779 and 13 others
Ballou looks better
but i voted dellisola because higher appeal

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
Tyson mogs this beard frauding cuck

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 5'8manlet, nonserviam, HeavenAdmιn and 9 others
coping paki

coping afghan

he shares coloring w both of you, guessing it

Delisolla has average bones and uncanny hunter eyes that make him look borderline chink. Ballou is more robust and classically handsome, mogs him all day.

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: WeAreBoundless, Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 9048 and 4 others
Now that that delisola dick rider @Taylorswift is out of the picture, we can be more objective and admit Tyson mogs this favela bastard (They're both gigachads... I'd just rather look like Tyson)
Damn i kinda miss him. His threads were really interesting. Why is he banned?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6272, HeavenAdmιn, GreenHat500 and 7 others
Damn i kinda miss him. His threads were really interesting. Why is he banned?
he turned out to be a faggot so mods banned him.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 9048, TheEndHasNoEnd and 1 other person
Delisolla has average bones and uncanny hunter eyes that make him look borderline chink. Ballou is more robust and classically handsome, mogs him all day.
Both have above average bones, Ballou does have larger cheekbones though. I don't think Dellisola's eyes are uncanny. Ballou looks really bland in non-model pics from what I remember.

I'm having a hard time finding a candid pic of Delisolla at social events etc. Every pic of him is either a selfie or professional photograph. Hmm...

Both have above average bones, Ballou does have larger cheekbones though. I don't think Dellisola's eyes are uncanny. Ballou looks really bland in non-model pics from what I remember.

Can you show me a pic of him at some kind of social event. I want to see how he photographs around normies in a natural setting

he is 44 so obviously he doesn't look as good,here is him in motion 10 years ago.

also ballou is not a beard fraud
8048560916 cd975207a9 z

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, johncruz12345 and Ocelot
Ballou fucking bone mogs Cavill for overall bones but I still think Dellisola mogs. Ballou has a lot more appeal for older women, but features wise, it's almost impossible to replicate Dellisola. Ballou has a top tier lower third for instance, but Dellisola's eye area is literally like 0.1 percentile tier.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and johncruz12345
Can you show me a pic of him at some kind of social event. I want to see how he photographs around normies in a natural setting
he is 44 so obviously he doesn't look as good,here is him in motion 10 years ago.

also ballou is not a beard fraud
View attachment 845801

holy FUCK at that Dellisola picture.

IDK if that's just an unfortunate picture or that's how he looks always without a beard.
If he does look this bad shaven I'd go with Ballou

IDK if that's just an unfortunate picture or that's how he looks always without a beard.
another one he doesn't look nearly as good without beard
8c9399bddaac0f301de9122792739246

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl and Ocelot
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, bugeye and sytyl
now that is some hard ethnic cope

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
btw ballou brutally mogs

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd and sytyl
dellisola mogs

• +1

botch got the gods smv tbh its all about personal preferences.
tyson got a little better facial definition but dellisola has blue eyes. don't forget the eye color halo on a 7 psl face. i choose dellisola but both 7 psl gods

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and sandcelmuttcel
look like an abused spanish dog. why is this even debatable, ballou crushes him.
so bc he looks bad without a beard hes ugly? jfl
women like beards on men btw

now that is some hard ethnic cope

like others pointed out he beard copes to compensate for his average chadlite bones.

This is what Bollou looks like in candid setting. Now show me a pic of Delisola that isn't an edited instagram selfie or professional modeling photograph. Another fraudster like Tony whatever his name is sandcel

botch got the gods smv tbh its all about personal preferences.
tyson got a little better facial definition but dellisola has blue eyes. don't forget the eye color halo on a 7 psl face. i choose dellisola but both 7 psl gods

he looks like shit in the cat walk. lack of bones are totally exposed.

• Hmm...
Reactions: The Bleach Pill
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779
like others pointed out he beard copes to compensate for his average chadlite bones.

This is what Bollou looks like in candid setting. Now show me a pic of Delisola that isn't an edited instagram selfie or professional modeling photograph. Another fraudster like Tony whatever his name is sandcel

View attachment 845826
nigga i think ballou mogs too. What you said earlier was cope though

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: curryslayerordeath and sandcelmuttcel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, sandcelmuttcel and GymcelDoomer
he looks like shit in the cat walk. lack of bones are totally exposed.

agreed.but the only thing that matters is that he fucked all these 8psl staceys after the shooting and filming.

women would want ballou over dellisola
i think dellisola has wider appeal
women prefer masculine looking men with stubbles over clean shaven dudes, even though being clean shaven is more aesthetic

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
we dont care what women like. we're comparing two models to see who wins
so this is just a homo fantasy? what is the point of comparing them? isnt it about who has wider appeal and looks better to women?

• +1
i think dellisola has wider appeal
women prefer masculine looking men with stubbles over clean shaven dudes, even though being clean shaven is more aesthetic
even without beard ballou looks more masculine.
so this is just a homo fantasy? what is the point of comparing them? isnt it about who has wider appeal and looks better to women?
both are close to 8 PSL anyway so its obvious both have great appeal to women so it makes more sense to compare who looks better aesthetically and objectively.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl

Yeah dellisola beard frauds "HARD"

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot
Yeah dellisola beard frauds "HARD"
I mean because he looks great with a beard, IRL it doesn't matter that he "actually" looks bad underneath it I guess.

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and johncruz12345
I mean because he looks great with a beard, IRL it doesn't matter that he "actually" looks bad underneath it I guess.
Yeah. Tbh. It actually surprised me when I saw dellisola without a beard, but it doesnt really matter. Although I find it interesting how some faces look better with beards and some without. For example chico and sallududon look way better without a beard. I guess it just depends on the person.

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot
Now that that delisola dick rider @Taylorswift is out of the picture, we can be more objective and admit Tyson mogs this favela bastard (They're both gigachads... I'd just rather look like Tyson)
TheLurch
MixedCurryPrettyboy roped :(

ethnic cope

TheLurch
MixedCurryPrettyboy roped :(

ethnic cope
why are you so obsessed with the ethnic cope :lul: :lul:
It's not my fault the game's rigged to the white man's advantage
I still mog and that's all that matters, stop blaming your subhumanity on ethnics

self hating mutt cope
why are you so obsessed with the ethnic cope :lul: :lul:
It's not my fault the game's rigged to the white man's advantage
I still mog and that's all that matters, stop blaming your subhumanity on ethnics
he is pretty retarded, rated himself 5.5 psl, wondered why he gets no girls irl or on tinder, sent me his pic and he's no higher than 4 psl and that's me being nice

this forum is filled with mental asylum escapees that don't leave basement and don't have self awareness

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Pillarman, Copeful and 7 others
he is pretty retarded, rated himself 5.5 psl, wondered why he gets no girls irl or on tinder, sent me his pic and he's no higher than 4 psl and that's me being nice

this forum is filled with mental asylum escapees that don't leave basement and don't have self awareness
Brutal. @sandcelmuttcel :feelsuhh::feelsuhh: don't worry brother, you're a gigachad in my eyes

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6963

keep seething for me inbred pashtun :lul:
daily reminder you and your boyfriend @Sikkunt23 are obsessed with me and my looks and bring it up in every thread:lul::lul::lul:
keep getting pissed I exposed you ethnic coping cuck