Tyson Ballou vs Alessandro Dellisola

Who mogs?

• Tyson Ballou

• Alessandro Dellisola

Results are only viewable after voting.
this video is alot more edited whereas that is a straight up interview and yes he does look better.

Dude, I gave you the part with the interview, no edits whatsoever. Stop coping. Ballou doesn't even come close to being as good looking, not even in his prime. PSL is literally rotting your brain.
Imagine coping this hard those selfies are one of his best pictures actually he should have used pictures where he is not beard frauding.
View attachment 846051
Again with the cope. You're posting a young, out of prime Dellisola. This is as retarded as me posting 20 years old Brad Pitt when he truly blossomed at 25.
1fe18eaad361a2346cc07fff6e2169771
4d4f8438538c107b49f1585b29d49f1a1

I also posted pics of beardless Dellisola in the previous page and far better pics. Still mogs.

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Introvertednarc, MedMaxxing and sandcelmuttcel
You and I have literally the same skin tone... you're lucky I'm not a vindictive person
you are utterly retarded. you are not white and will never be.
jfl at this cope your skin is light brown

• JFL
Reactions: Clark69 and goat2x
Dude, I gave you the part with the interview, no edits whatsoever. Stop coping. Ballou doesn't even come close to being as good looking, not even in his prime. PSL is literally rotting your brain.

Again with the cope. You're posting a young, out of prime Dellisola. This is as retarded as me posting 20 years old Brad Pitt when he truly blossomed at 25.
View attachment 846065View attachment 846067

I also posted pics of beardless Dellisola in the previous page and far better pics. Still mogs.
won't lie looks better on the picture on the right where he is clean shaved but doesn't mog Ballou also lol at saying he is not even close to being as good looking both are gigachads but ballou does look slightly better .

• +1
Reactions: Sviken
jfl if you think the boneless horse face Hispanic chink mogs

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and sandcelmuttcel
won't lie looks better on the picture on the right where he is clean shaved but doesn't mog Ballou also lol at saying he is not even close to being as good looking both are gigachads but ballou does look slightly better .
I overexaggerated there, i'll admit. But Ballou doesn't look better and I think you've come to realize that, but won't admit it. Anyway, I might make a mog battle in the future with at least 10 foid replies to prove i'm right using Ballou's pics from OP, but right now I really can't be bothered.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9771
Taxman,

You have a received a 30% warning from Gargantuan for the post Tyson Ballou vs Alessandro Dellisola:

sandcelmuttcel said:
psl1 pajeet. didnt post my face he doxxed me
View attachment 846099

View attachment 846101
Additional comments: Doxxing @sandcelmuttcel photo

You can read the rules here:

looksmax.me

Rules and FAQ | Looksmax.me - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics
Welcome to Looksmax.me! This is a community for men that wish to improve their looks. These improvements include but are not limited to skincare, diet, surgery, and bodybuilding. If you are interested in looking better, attracting the opposite sex, being rated, or just all around being the best...

looksmax.me
looksmax.me

Note:
Warnings are added to your personal file. A high enough total warning level (60% - 90%) triggers a temporary ban, while 100% equals a permanent ban.

If you have any question, feel free to reply to this PM.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Ocelot, sandcelmuttcel and sytyl
@sytyl wow that must've showed me. you leaked my Pic then it got deleted in few minutes
JFL at your iq shitskin :lul: :lul: :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9048, goat2x and Deleted member 9771
Why do people think tan/olive skin = curry/Arab ? Ethnics and Europeans have completely different untertones and shades of skin

even brown skin that latinos have is completely different than shit skin of arab/Indians

• +1
Reactions: justbentbro, MedMaxxing and goat2x
@sytyl wow that must've showed me. you leaked my Pic then it got deleted in few minutes
JFL at your iq shitskin :lul: :lul: :lul:
View attachment 846124
stfu your cortisol levels went sky high

meanwhile in reality you are asking me how to talk to girls you met on discord..

(imagine asking girls on discord to date you lol and not having self awareness)

(psl 5.5 getting 0 matches btw xD)

you're an utter barnyard animal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9048, Ocelot, Introvertednarc and 7 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9048
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9048 and sytyl
daily reminder you rage quit at your first and only girlfriend for having a bf before and she dumped you :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
I left her yes, virgin or death for marraige

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9048, Introvertednarc, Deleted member 6963 and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9048
I left her yes, virgin or death for marraige
you live in a western country? because you won't find any virgins here.

• So Sad
Reactions: sytyl
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9048 and Copeful
  • JFL
Reactions: 6485b025t
coloring mogs to oblivion. these insecure pajeets can't cope with the fact that they have poo coloring :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
@Golang
@Biggdink
@goat2x
@BigBiceps
@Gosick

thoughts?
Allessandro Dellisola mogs tbh, He just looks more contrast, while Ballou just looks a little generic/boring. Both are gling though obv. I just think Dellisola outlcasses him.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and sandcelmuttcel
tyson because i have similar features

• JFL
Reactions: Administrator, sytyl, Ocelot and 1 other person
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Introvertednarc
Why are people calling Ballou ethnic? wtf is this shit thread

• +1
Reactions: Clark69, johncruz12345 and sytyl
one post you cuck and i know youre confusing me with Gudru,
daily reminder that you look literally like a mouse

• JFL
Reactions: Introvertednarc
He doesn't look white at all. Why is he roassting ethnics.
lol what? he looks like a depigmented middle easterner, he should change his title to 80% ethnic 20% depigmented skin color

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
one post you cuck and i know youre confusing me with Gudru,
daily reminder that you look literally like a mouse
No I wasn't confusing you with Gudru jfl . I've seen you whine about your long ass nose many a time on here .

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
He doesn't look white at all. Why is he roassting ethnics.
he does look white.

Most girls would think he southern european or something as opposed to arabs which are commonly associated with brown/dark skin

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
he does look white.

Most girls would think he southern european or something as opposed to arabs which are commonly associated with brown/dark skin
Does not look white in any way at all.

he does look white.

0 euro features, he looks like one of those unattractive turks

0 euro features, he looks like one of those unattractive turks

Some turks do look white. Girls would think he was white as opposed to arab/indian which are commonly associated with dark/brown skin etc

He doesnt look arab/indian or w/e at all. Girls often mistake arabs for indians etc etc

Some turks do look white. Girls would think he was white as opposed to arab/indian which are commonly associated with dark/brown skin etc

He doesnt look arab/indian or w/e at all. Girls often mistake arabs for indians etc etc
these turks look white, now compare him, 0 similar feature

here's a lightskinned arab, who does he look closer to? lol

these turks look white, now compare him, 0 similar feature
View attachment 854715View attachment 854716

here's a lightskinned arab, who does he look closer to? lol
View attachment 854718
the dude on the bottom does look arab because he clearly has light brown skin. Also that eye area looks weird/ethnic looking af. S

I guarantee you that most/all girls would never assume that sandcel was arab/brown based off that pic.

even @curryslayerordeath thinks sandcel looks more southern european than he does arab/indian

the dude on the bottom does look arab because he clearly has light brown skin. Also that eye area looks weird/ethnic looking af. S

I guarantee you that most/all girls would never assume that sandcel was arab/brown based off that pic.

even @curryslayerordeath thinks sandcel looks more southern european than he does arab/indian
I'm not Arab I'm Greek

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9048 and Gosick
I'm not Arab I'm Greek
ahh, Yea, I was going to say you look italian/greek or something along those lines. I just assumed you were arab based off of your username lol

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel

Either way he can't run a JBW game in any country

Either way he can't run a JBW game in any country
Yes he can

this iranian I think was able to run jbw game in thailand or whereever

I'm pretty sure sandcel can as well,

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel