Who mogs?

• Tyson Ballou

• Alessandro Dellisola

Results are only viewable after voting.
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9048 and Deleted member 10679
keep seething for me inbred pashtun :lul:
daily reminder you and your boyfriend @Sikkunt23 are obsessed with me and my looks and bring it up in every thread:lul::lul::lul:
keep getting pissed I exposed you ethnic coping cuck
no, just highlighting your delusions and lack of intelligence

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9048, Deleted member 10679 and sandcelmuttcel
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and sandcelmuttcel
  • +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd
no, just highlighting your delusions and lack of intelligence
keep seething. you have no argument to make so you and your boyfriend @Sikkunt23 bring up my looks instead in every thread:feelsuhh: :lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9048
Lol this thread highlights the autism of The PSL scene
It’s like asking a low life would u rather be Bezos or Gates
Akin to asking a nigga with a bike would u rather have an aventador or a 488

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath and sytyl
keep seething for me inbred pashtun :lul:
daily reminder you and your boyfriend @Sikkunt23 are obsessed with me and my looks and bring it up in every thread:lul::lul::lul:
keep getting pissed I exposed you ethnic coping cuck
keep seething. you have no argument to make so you and your boyfriend @Sikkunt23 bring up my looks instead in every thread:feelsuhh: :lul::lul:

View attachment 845915
Why would I seethe over some random, don't think anybody here is seething besides you.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9048 and sandcelmuttcel
Why would I seethe over some random, don't think anybody here is seething besides you.

SEETHE MORE

• JFL
idk, you're the one ughing people for saying ballou mogs and then insulting them
I never insulted anybody, you on the other side...

• JFL
not just this thread
link me you faggot, I never insulted anybody without reason its mostly people that have been barking at me that I insult.

• JFL
we dont care what women like. we're comparing two models to see who wins

appeal doesnt even matter when you look like this tbh

it must feel absolutely insane to walk around with a video game protagonist tier face, still looks like a gigachad in his mid 40s

• +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, Warlow, Deleted member 6963 and 3 others
link me you faggot, I never insulted anybody without reason its mostly people that have been barking at me that I insult.
cba to do that, won't change the fact that you're extremely unstable and delusional

appeal doesnt even matter when you look like this tbh
View attachment 845941View attachment 845949
it must feel absolutely insane to walk around with a video game protagonist tier face, still looks like a gigachad in his mid 40s
they both mog, but ballou would command respect from other men wherever he goes whereas dellisola would just be seen as a fuccboi

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9048, Golang, curryslayerordeath and 2 others
cba to do that, won't change the fact that you're extremely unstable and delusional

they both mog, but ballou would command respect from other men wherever he goes whereas dellisola would just be seen as a fuccboi
then cope. so stfu

• JFL
Ballou doesn't mog this:
Original1
Original
4d4f8438538c107b49f1585b29d49f1a1
F5f9e20b681971f1044cae782deba2001
1fe18eaad361a2346cc07fff6e2169771

Discounting the fact that he also looks God-tier in motion. Only prime Chico and arguably Nessman would win in a mog battle. This forum really can't rate for shit. I wish Taylor didn't get banned so we could have one since I really can't be assed asking foids about male attractiveness. Only he was that autistic.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, Gosick and sandcelmuttcel
PSL wise Ballou mogs to oblivion.

But Delli looks less angry/more NT and approachable so has higher irl appeal I believe

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
Ballou doesn't mog this:
View attachment 845932View attachment 845933View attachment 845945View attachment 845946View attachment 845951

Discounting the fact that he also looks God-tier in motion. Only prime Chico and arguably Nessman would win in a mog battle. This forum really can't rate for shit. I wish Taylor didn't get banned so we could have one since I really can't be assed asking foids about male attractiveness. Only he was that autistic.
coloring mogs to oblivion. these insecure pajeets can't cope with the fact that they have poo coloring :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
@Golang
@Biggdink
@goat2x
@BigBiceps
@Gosick

thoughts?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBiceps, Deleted member 7580 and Golang
Ballou doesn't mog this:
View attachment 845932View attachment 845933View attachment 845945View attachment 845946View attachment 845951

Is that the retard who thinks vinnie faggot mogs tyler maher? he asks some used up whores about who mogs and they go with the one who appeals more to them not necessarily scientific. its equivalent of asking some guy in gym who would he fuck.

• JFL
Reactions: curryslayerordeath, Clark69 and sandcelmuttcel
coloring mogs to oblivion. these insecure pajeets can't cope with the fact that they have poo coloring :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
@Golang
@Biggdink
@goat2x
@BigBiceps
@Gosick

thoughts?
cope
dellisola had indian ancestors

• JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 7580, sandcelmuttcel and 1 other person
he has the pheno of the protagonists in equilibrium type scifi movies or some patrick bateman type exec, must feel exhilarating to walk around like that.

This forum really can't rate for shit. I wish Taylor didn't get banned so we could have one since I really can't be assed asking foids about male attractiveness. Only he was that autistic.
lol both of them are terachads, it doesnt matter whos slightly more attractive to girls at that level. everyone is just rating off of who they'd rather look like, for general life appearances.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and Golang
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, sandcelmuttcel and goat2x
Is that the retard who thinks vinnie faggot mogs tyler maher? he asks some used up whores about who mogs and they go with the one who appeals more to them not necessarily scientific. its equivalent of asking some guy in gym who would he fuck.
If we go by pure facial attractiveness. Yes, Vinnie Faggot absolutely mogs Tyler. He has way better facial harmony, coloring and unique look while Tyler looks like a generic Chad. But if we put them together in the same room, the height difference would be too much and i'd argue he'd look like an incel standing next to Maher. But facewise, Vinnie looks way better.
PSL wise Ballou mogs to oblivion.

But Delli looks less angry/more NT and approachable so has higher irl appeal I believe
I don't think even PSL wise Ballou is better. Ballou's eyes are very chinky, his coloring is shit and his facial harmony sucks. He has more sharp features, but generally speaking that's not what appeals to girls more. Otherwise De Poot would be an unmoggable monster instead of an incel-tier faggot.

why is everything abt race to u jfc nigga?? ppl like tyson ballou's looks bc he has a striking and intimidating face (compared to dellisola who looks more like a generic fuckboy), neither of them look remotely curry and no ones saying they do.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, Warlow, 5'8manlet and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and Golang
why is everything abt race to u jfc nigga?? ppl like tyson ballou's looks bc he has a striking and intimidating face (compared to dellisola who looks more like a generic fuckboy), neither of them look remotely curry and no ones saying they do.
keep crying for us
dellisola isnt white

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, curryslayerordeath and Golang
@Golang
@Biggdink
@goat2x
@BigBiceps
@Gosick

thoughts?
Women actually like tanned men with dark coloring if they are european.

• JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
much "scientific" :lul:
keep seething shitskin dellisola mogs

Women actually like tanned men with dark coloring if they are european.
nah they dont like european cumskins you idiot
middle easterns mog

• JFL
keep crying for us
dellisola isnt white

ur spanish right? do u actually have an exotic pheno like dellisola/ur avi or is it pretty uncommon there?

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
Ballou
Ballou
Ballou3 2
Tyson Ballou 25
Tyson Ballou by Aldo Rossi 05

Tyson-Ballou-8.jpg

Ballou mogs him to string theory.

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, 5'8manlet and sytyl
ur spanish right? do u actually have an exotic pheno like dellisola/ur avi or is it pretty uncommon there?
im like 35-40% med only
and its not common at all tbh (on my dads side its only ppl w dark hair dark eyes)
it would be more common with med + other ethnicity (which i am btw)

• Woah
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
coloring matters. coping pajeets like you vote for Tyson because he's closer to them obviously.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Warlow and curryslayerordeath
lol this faggot doesn't mog ballou just look at this fraud.
View attachment 845976

He's obviously in his teens or early twenties here. This is as stupid as posting out of prime Ballou:

Tyson ballou11

As I said, in a mog battle, I doubt Ballou would get even one like from foids and I'm not even overexaggerating.

Attachments

• tyson-ballou1[1].jpg
    tyson-ballou1[1].jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 46
The female autists have spoken
C79C73E7 DF74 43C0 886E 98A2CBFC46EC

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 6963, Warlow and 3 others
He's obviously in his teens or early twenties here. This is as stupid as posting out of prime Ballou:

View attachment 845981

As I said, in a mog battle, I doubt Ballou would get even one like from foids and I'm not even overexaggerating.
lol he is like 44 now so how is it fair to compare him to current dellisola? we are obviously comparing prime of both.

lol he is like 44 now so how is it fair to compare him to current dellisola? we are obviously comparing prime of both.
Not my fault Ballou aged like a roastie while Dellisola like a fine wine.

Not my fault Ballou aged like a roastie while Dellisola like a fine wine.
Dellisola is 29 not even around the age of Ballou and here is ballou at 34.

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
man this forum is retarded. IN WHAT WORLD ARE EITHER OF THESE TWO REMOTELY CURRY LOOKING LMAO

Slight olive tanning or red undertone is a common WHITE trait, not even just Southern European. not surprising which deluded user is spawning this talk

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: justbentbro, Warlow, 5'8manlet and 7 others
man this forum is retarded. IN WHAT WORLD ARE EITHER OF THESE TWO REMOTELY CURRY LOOKING LMAO

Slight olive tanning or red undertone is a common WHITE trait, not even just Southern European. not surprising which deluded user is spawning this talk
according to some retards having slightly brown skin= curry looking and some retards here actually think taylor hill looks indian.

• +1
Reactions: MedMaxxing and Deleted member 7580
according to some retards having slightly brown skin= curry looking and some retards here actually think taylor hill looks indian.

It's just the same dumbass Greek dude who is coping that he isn't Nordic even though Nordic colouring gets brutally mogged by Mediterranean colouring lmao. Literally everyone looks better with a slight tan

• Ugh..

when did I say he looks curry you retard?

I've asked 3 girls so far on yubo (all good looking, all 18) and they've all said ballou

can go on for days and ballou would win out

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x and Looks234
Are you saying he looks better than this?

this video is alot more edited whereas that is a straight up interview and yes he does look better.

I've asked 3 girls so far on yubo (all good looking, all 18) and they've all said ballou

can go on for days and ballou would win out
You've literally used shit-tier selfie for Dellisola and model photos for Ballou. Fucking lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Administrator, Copeful, Deleted member 9771 and 2 others
You've literally used shit-tier selfie for Dellisola and model photos for Ballou. Fucking lol
let him cope in piece he's inbred pashtun shitskin lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Sviken
shit-tier selfie
Imagine coping this hard those selfies are one of his best pictures actually he should have used pictures where he is not beard frauding.
8048560916 cd975207a9 z

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
Dellisola looks shit without a beard. But tyson looks good with and without one.
1BB1F40D 6C87 48B9 BFDB CC97964625E1
BF4EEF33 4895 4DE5 AEA3 6AA6B0ABE287
23A11D10 D158 4446 AB36 9A621F5A8B98
7B2DF5CD 64F5 4E2E 8F4E F71FDFFC0ABD

• +1
Reactions: sytyl