TYSON BECKFORD WAS MADE FUN OF BECAUSE OF HIS EYES

Shrek2OnDvD

Shrek2OnDvD

I dont really care

The biography of Tyson's rise to supermodel stardom is as compelling as his multi-ethnic heritage. Soon after he was born his mother took the family back to Jamaica, where they lived for seven years before returning to New York, finally settling in Harlem. During his school years Tyson was teased about his looks and his Chinese-style eyes, but this did not stop his career as a model taking off in 1992, after he was spotted in New York's Washington Square Park by Jeff Jones, an editor at hip-hop magazine The Source.
I wonder how those kids feel now :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Landorus, thecel, subhuman incel and 12 others
His eyes are indeed too gay alien

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Fgsfds, Biiyo03, thecel and 4 others
Imagine the people who made fun of him now seeing him with a successful modelling career

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 1707, Lev Peshkov and 5 others
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman, Lev Peshkov, Deleted and 1 other person
That's what happens when you have epicanthal folds.
1549433 629548833803703 1363382709 n

• +1
Reactions: BradAniston, Lev Peshkov and Shrek2OnDvD
Ob 0c8bc2 e8f386f6c4b3f51e65baeba1ec70fd1b

BBC Champion

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and doll
I can imagine other niggas in school doing the slanted-eye gesture behind his back...
chenquintero.jpg

• +1
Reactions: yoshisand, Lev Peshkov and Shrek2OnDvD
Jfl imagine bullying a kid for having squinty eyes and then he grows up into this

ABCF7635 A160 433B A830 855769C958CD

• +1
Reactions: Zyros, kuroro, 5'8manlet and 2 others
View attachment 586888
The biography of Tyson's rise to supermodel stardom is as compelling as his multi-ethnic heritage. Soon after he was born his mother took the family back to Jamaica, where they lived for seven years before returning to New York, finally settling in Harlem. During his school years Tyson was teased about his looks and his Chinese-style eyes, but this did not stop his career as a model taking off in 1992, after he was spotted in New York's Washington Square Park by Jeff Jones, an editor at hip-hop magazine The Source.
Relatable, people always tell my my eyes are to vertically narrow and striking and that my cheekbones are too sharp like they could cut paper and that my jaw is so big it gets in the way

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
Relatable, people always tell my my eyes are to vertically narrow and striking and that my cheekbones are too sharp like they could cut paper and that my jaw is so big it gets in the way
Jfl at coping normies, ignore them, you are chad anyway lol
giphy.gif

I can imagine other niggas in school doing the slanted-eye gesture behind his back...
chenquintero.jpg
This happened to me before :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: doll
Wtf is that other worldy pct
I AM IN UTTER DISBELIEF

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Shrek2OnDvD
View attachment 586888

All the PSL Gods are made fun of (example above)

• JFL
Reactions: JihadChad
He looks like shit 0 sex appeal

Brutwl

Still ugly to date

Symmetry doesn’t guarantee attractiveness

Users who are viewing this thread

Back