Thodian
- Joined
- Feb 12, 2026
- Posts
- 11,088
- Reputation
- 20,409
Fuck wrong with this nigga
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Idk I dont like itNah getting dominated is high t
No it’s notwanting to get dominated is Low T
Holy shit ur avi is making me laugh my socks offwanting to get dominated is Low T
thats police roleplay sexNo it’s not
Imagine a big tit Stacey just handcuffing u and fuckign u
Imagine ravaging her and holding her downNo it’s not
Imagine a big tit Stacey just handcuffing u and fuckign u
Imagine u being held down while she puts on a male voice and yells at uImagine ravaging her and holding her down





Got sum to tell us TGUN?Imagine u being held down while she puts on a male voice and yells at u![]()

How u get that name color niggerJames mack
Press default oneHow u get that name color nigger
letting her use you and do anything she wants is hotterImagine ravaging her and holding her down
Good boyPress default one
Liking anime is gay in general what’s the appeal
letting her use you and do anything she wants is hotter
How does watching anime make me gay are we in 2019 nobody says this anymoreLiking anime is gay in general what’s the appeal
![]()
My bad broHow does watching anime make me gay are we in 2019 nobody says this anymore
That’s gayAnd what I like the idea of a big tits stacy dominating me idk how thats gay
u gotta be a fag to enjoy anime period. theres some ingredient they add to it that makes faggot cucks go wild.
I guess 15 is a grown man now... and i dont know where you live maybe some abandoned town in russia but in the us people here watch anime its nothing strangeMy bad bro
I’m sure you get girls wet when you mention as a grown man that you enjoy watching dragon total ball attack animated japanese cartoons
That’s gay
That is an abomination to God and to nature
A female taking an assertive role?
Putrid
Also if you like women to ‘dominate’ you then you might as well be getting pegged.
V gay
I will agree to disagree on the ‘domination’I guess 15 is a grown man now... and i dont know where you live maybe some abandoned town in russia but in the us people here watch anime its nothing strange
I didn't go that far either I just like being dominated by a hot girl calm down
fuck youu gotta be a fag to enjoy anime period. theres some ingredient they add to it that makes faggot cucks go wild.
watch death note and you'll realize anime isnt badfuck you
anime is made for straight men. most anime have a protag that gets with one out of a roster of women
compared to the average western tv show like breaking bad where the whole plot is about a guy that gets cucked
if you're not watching anime you are GAY