U anime niggas always fags

Thodian

Thodian

‎
Joined
Feb 12, 2026
Posts
11,088
Reputation
20,411
Fuck wrong with this nigga
1790822162603
1790822177228
​
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joeseminate, Tesarossa, scuderia and 6 others
Nah getting dominated is high t
 
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: americanpakitruvcel, Joeseminate, jr49506 and 3 others
wanting to get dominated is Low T
 
  • +1
Reactions: Joeseminate, jr49506 and Thodian
yea I ignore his post
 
  • +1
Reactions: Thodian
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: americanpakitruvcel, jr49506, burnerzz7 and 3 others
Liking anime is gay in general what’s the appeal

:sick:
How does watching anime make me gay are we in 2019 nobody says this anymore

And what I like the idea of a big tits stacy dominating me idk how thats gay
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Thodian, jr49506 and TGUN.
being dominated by women is the most low test thing you can ever have done to you

why the fuck would you ever want this?

actually makes sense that the majority of dudes are super low test since most of them are betabuxxdeluxes who serve women their every need
 
  • +1
Reactions: Thodian and jr49506
How does watching anime make me gay are we in 2019 nobody says this anymore
My bad bro

I’m sure you get girls wet when you mention as a grown man that you enjoy watching dragon total ball attack animated japanese cartoons
And what I like the idea of a big tits stacy dominating me idk how thats gay
That’s gay
That is an abomination to God and to nature
A female taking an assertive role?
Putrid
Also if you like women to ‘dominate’ you then you might as well be getting pegged.
V gay
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Thodian
My bad bro

I’m sure you get girls wet when you mention as a grown man that you enjoy watching dragon total ball attack animated japanese cartoons

That’s gay
That is an abomination to God and to nature
A female taking an assertive role?
Putrid
Also if you like women to ‘dominate’ you then you might as well be getting pegged.
V gay
I guess 15 is a grown man now... and i dont know where you live maybe some abandoned town in russia but in the us people here watch anime its nothing strange

I didn't go that far either I just like being dominated by a hot girl calm down
 
  • JFL
Reactions: jr49506 and Thodian
I guess 15 is a grown man now... and i dont know where you live maybe some abandoned town in russia but in the us people here watch anime its nothing strange

I didn't go that far either I just like being dominated by a hot girl calm down
I will agree to disagree on the ‘domination’ :forcedsmile:

Alr if you’re 15 fine that’s not too bad and yes I live in us where it’s not too uncommon for kids to like anime. I was assuming you were 18 or over. U gotta drop that shit at that age
 
  • +1
Reactions: Thodian
u gotta be a fag to enjoy anime period. theres some ingredient they add to it that makes faggot cucks go wild.
fuck you

anime is made for straight men. most anime have a protag that gets with one out of a roster of women

compared to the average western tv show like breaking bad where the whole plot is about a guy that gets cucked

if you're not watching anime you are GAY
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jr49506, Thodian and revivles
fuck you

anime is made for straight men. most anime have a protag that gets with one out of a roster of women

compared to the average western tv show like breaking bad where the whole plot is about a guy that gets cucked

if you're not watching anime you are GAY
watch death note and you'll realize anime isnt bad
 
  • +1
Reactions: Thodian

Similar threads

DrRodger
Replies
3
Views
45
incomplete
incomplete
Moggador
Replies
15
Views
70
FoidMayweather
FoidMayweather
peptidehater22
Replies
13
Views
66
zygosfinalboss
zygosfinalboss
Thodian
Replies
6
Views
60
hopelessmanlet32
hopelessmanlet32
UrFavSub5
Replies
6
Views
59
gandylite.
gandylite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top