U fuckin hate hangovers

PrinceLuenLeoncur

PrinceLuenLeoncur

GOD-EMPERORS CHAMPION MGTOW : KINH☦️ 🇻🇳
I feel like shit today, I’ll make a post on my night out and the blackpills I saw when out. No I didn’t get laid cos ethncis foids weren’t out so I never got sex. But it was a good night out

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: FaceandBBC, sub5c3l, Deleted member 57464 and 3 others
I feel like shit today, I’ll make a post on my night out and the blackpills I saw when out. No I didn’t get laid cos ethncis foids weren’t out so I never got sex. But it was a good night out
dude when is last time you slayed???

• So Sad
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Can’t wait for the thread :feelsokman:

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
i love redbull

Can already tell some of the blackpills will be about brown boys getting rejected. :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel
You never get sex no matter what inkie

• +1
Reactions: Akhi
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
hangover=incel trat

hangover=incel trat
I don’t drink often so yeah
Can already tell some of the blackpills will be about brown boys getting rejected. :ogre:
One white girl said “sorry no pakistanis” to the Sikh guy who replied with “ but I’m Indian” lol

I think it’s 🧢 but he swears she said this to him

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: FaceandBBC, Pikabro, Deleted member 57464 and 1 other person
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 57464
dude when is last time you slayed???
Bro how is your life now? You are the dude that first made me feel interested in joining the site. I know you are 5'5 and Bangladeshi. Do you have a chick? Have you finished your degree? I am really curious.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Bro how is your life now? You are the dude that first made me feel interested in joining the site. I know you are 5'5 and Bangladeshi. Do you have a chick? Have you finished your degree? I am really curious.
I’m not him but we are buddies on social media. He’s kind off a slayer, ironically outlays me easily (but then again who doesn’t outslay me other than incels) I cannot say what else he does cos that would be speaking his business which I haven’t been given permission to do

Finished my degree, have a decent job. I’ve got a gf now, we’re celebrating our first anniversary soon and I’m moving in with her in a few months this year!

• +1
Finished my degree, have a decent job. I’ve got a gf now, we’re celebrating our first anniversary soon and I’m moving in with her in a few months this year!
Is it that same curry foid? If so I’m happy 4 u both. U still have the same job as last time right?

Last edited:
  • Love it
umm what did I say that pissed u off. Ded srs I’m still somewhat hangover so I dunno if I said stn fkd up you gonna have to bear with me I feel like death 💀

• Love it
umm what did I say that pissed u off. Ded srs I’m still somewhat hangover so I dunno if I said stn fkd up you gonna have to bear with me I feel like death 💀
nvm

Last edited:
  • Woah
I don't have hangovers anymore
They're very light tbh I barely feel them

nvm

• JFL
Is it that same curry foid? If so I’m happy 4 u both. U still have the same job as last time right?
Yeah I'm with the same girl still, and yes same job. I got a raise too.

• Love it
  • JFL
i met a Sikh guy last night funny nigga him bro, he was from London I swear curries are my spirit animal

Prob why I get no pussy when I think abt it
I swear you were so heartbroken over some other curry foid. I'm moving all the way up to north of england, are you still around there?

• So Sad
Let me paraphrase you: In the depths of feeling low, a tale unfolds from shadow's bow. A post emerges in the night, revealing sights of blackpill blight. No, not a touch or tender glance, for absent were the fates of chance. Ethnic foids, nowhere in sight, no promises of love's delight. Yet through the dark, a glimmer true, the night still held a joy anew. A good night out, despite the test, in finding peace, sometimes we're blessed.

• Love it
I swear you were so heartbroken over some other curry foid. I'm moving all the way up to north of england, are you still around there?
I’m still up here brotha but I’m applying for other jobs in London by hybrid ones. Yeah I also work now not sure if I told you as I have been AFK from social media for a while like a good 7 months.

As I’m basically still incel cos I swore off foids I’m still pussywhipped by that same foid I won’t deny it but I am somewhat hardended by the experience as crying over spilt milk won’t bring it back.

• Woah
I’m still up here brotha but I’m applying for other jobs in London by hybrid ones. Yeah I also work now not sure if I told you as I have been AFK from social media for a while like a good 7 months.

As I’m basically still incel cos I swore off foids I’m still pussywhipped by that same foid I won’t deny it but I am somewhat hardended by the experience as crying over spilt milk won’t bring it back.
oh shit you got a job now? What's it like? Is it graduate job?

• Love it
oh shit you got a job now? What's it like? Is it graduate job?
Nar jsut a standard data analyst job. Grad jobs are a sham and made for mid white girls only they seem to actslly get grad jobs it seems