u guys are dumb if u aren't buying chainlink

bc these prices are good, these are June-July prices from this year, missed out on that not missing out again, missed out on $2 in 2019, and definitely not missing out a third time
I mean why u think it's going back up to 30 or 40 bucks again?

Damn I have good timing

I'm telling you guys, I've reviewed the tokenomics thousands of times, and I'm telling you this coin is S O L I D. Forget about all the other shitcoins being shilled to you here, this coin is not bullshitting around, I mean this coin is the one! We have link CEO Sergey Nazarov behind this project, this man is a GENIUS.

I bought the dip yesterday and now it pumped a little bit today, I'm not mad I didn't buy more because I think we could get some really good entry points in November and December, probably this whole winter. Guys, right now just stack as much of this coin as you can, every paycheck you get, invest invest invest.

I remember me browsing lookism in 2019 and seeing some guy on the crypto section getting rich because of crypto, he even mentioned he was going to quit his job (he bought when chainlink was just a couple of cents) but this can happen to us too! If some random nigga from lookism 2019 get rich off of chainlink then that means us present looksmax 2022 niggas can get rich from chainlink! History repeats itself. I fully expect LINK to go to triple digits. GUYS, I REMEMBER ETH BEING CHEAP and shilling it to normies, LISTEN TO ME FFS. This coin is so fucking undervalued it's actually good for us.

Hopefully this coin will help me with my surgerymaxing.
U should head over to 4chan /biz … 😂

At least my crypto gains in 2021, funded my eyes laser surgery. So I took a little bit of profits.
I think my money input was like 6000 USD max. Which I aped, to 140.000 usd value. And than I took 3000 USD out for muh eyes laser.
And than it dumped int he bear market of this year to like 4000 usd value.

How to drop this much? Because this was the main one, in that 140.000 usd value.

View attachment 1924558
wow life changing gains tbh

I'm telling you guys, I've reviewed the tokenomics thousands of times, and I'm telling you this coin is S O L I D. Forget about all the other shitcoins being shilled to you here, this coin is not bullshitting around, I mean this coin is the one! We have link CEO Sergey Nazarov behind this project, this man is a GENIUS.

I bought the dip yesterday and now it pumped a little bit today, I'm not mad I didn't buy more because I think we could get some really good entry points in November and December, probably this whole winter. Guys, right now just stack as much of this coin as you can, every paycheck you get, invest invest invest.

I remember me browsing lookism in 2019 and seeing some guy on the crypto section getting rich because of crypto, he even mentioned he was going to quit his job (he bought when chainlink was just a couple of cents) but this can happen to us too! If some random nigga from lookism 2019 get rich off of chainlink then that means us present looksmax 2022 niggas can get rich from chainlink! History repeats itself. I fully expect LINK to go to triple digits. GUYS, I REMEMBER ETH BEING CHEAP and shilling it to normies, LISTEN TO ME FFS. This coin is so fucking undervalued it's actually good for us.

Hopefully this coin will help me with my surgerymaxing.

wow life changing gains tbh
happy i got muh eyes laser surgery. but now I also experience how the value has dropped alot now. Brutals bear market times, atm

sold now for a profit of $180

Last edited:
Had good timing in the last 24 hours sold the top

Did you make this thread on Internet Explorer in 2018 JFL?

Nah cause yall niggas didn't listen to me and now it's up

Nah cause yall niggas didn't listen to me and now it's up
Staking when? why was sergay dumping millions of dollars every single week for i dunno how many years now. Why is he paying 6 figure salaries to a ton of literally who useless foids? The real oldfags bought link at 18 cents, only newfags who will be left holding bags buy now. I mean sure you might make money if you buy now and sell if there is another bullrun but there are better options. Sergay cannot be trusted anymore.

Sold at $5.7 at a very slight profit bc of some roastie fml. Also sold rose at a loss

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19453