u guys are dumb if u aren't buying chainlink

UglyGod360

UglyGod360

Kraken
I'm telling you guys, I've reviewed the tokenomics thousands of times, and I'm telling you this coin is S O L I D. Forget about all the other shitcoins being shilled to you here, this coin is not bullshitting around, I mean this coin is the one! We have link CEO Sergey Nazarov behind this project, this man is a GENIUS.

I bought the dip yesterday and now it pumped a little bit today, I'm not mad I didn't buy more because I think we could get some really good entry points in November and December, probably this whole winter. Guys, right now just stack as much of this coin as you can, every paycheck you get, invest invest invest.

I remember me browsing lookism in 2019 and seeing some guy on the crypto section getting rich because of crypto, he even mentioned he was going to quit his job (he bought when chainlink was just a couple of cents) but this can happen to us too! If some random nigga from lookism 2019 get rich off of chainlink then that means us present looksmax 2022 niggas can get rich from chainlink! History repeats itself. I fully expect LINK to go to triple digits. GUYS, I REMEMBER ETH BEING CHEAP and shilling it to normies, LISTEN TO ME FFS. This coin is so fucking undervalued it's actually good for us.

Hopefully this coin will help me with my surgerymaxing.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShineBright, Deleted member 23228, HAPAgymcel and 1 other person
I'm telling you guys, I've reviewed the tokenomics thousands of times, and I'm telling you this coin is S O L I D. Forget about all the other shitcoins being shilled to you here, this coin is not bullshitting around, I mean this coin is the one! We have link CEO Sergey Nazarov behind this project, this man is a GENIUS.

I bought the dip yesterday and now it pumped a little bit today, I'm not mad I didn't buy more because I think we could get some really good entry points in November and December, probably this whole winter. Guys, right now just stack as much of this coin as you can, every paycheck you get, invest invest invest.

I remember me browsing lookism in 2019 and seeing some guy on the crypto section getting rich because of crypto, he even mentioned he was going to quit his job (he bought when chainlink was just a couple of cents) but this can happen to us too! If some random nigga from lookism 2019 get rich off of chainlink then that means us present looksmax 2022 niggas can get rich from chainlink! History repeats itself. I fully expect LINK to go to triple digits. GUYS, I REMEMBER ETH BEING CHEAP and shilling it to normies, LISTEN TO ME FFS. This coin is so fucking undervalued it's actually good for us.

wHAT SETS IT APART, HBAR SEEMS GOOD AND SO DOES QUANT

Crypto is fucking piss right now, we havent seen the bottom tbh.. My NFT portfolio shrunk from 150k$ ~ 5k$ during these last 5 months due to greed. Aping into shitcoins rn is the ultimate meme

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Wasting_my_life, AscensionMan98, Corleone and 2 others
Ok chainlink is a solid project ngl ,just did autistic level of research on it

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, eduardkoopman, Deleted member 17791 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791

Facts nigga we gonna be rich with 5 chainlink

• JFL
Chain link is so summer 2020

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Wasting_my_life, ShineBright, babineux and 1 other person
Crypto is fucking piss right now, we havent seen the bottom tbh.. My NFT portfolio shrunk from 150k$ ~ 5k$ during these last 5 months due to greed. Aping into shitcoins rn is the ultimate meme
You're like one of those wojak investing memes.

How do you lose so much money?

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Deleted member 22623

#metoo

140k to 5k.
Just get a 95% drop

• JFL
Crypto is a scam dumbasses...

• JFL
Reactions: AscensionMan98
#metoo

140k to 5k.
Just get a 95% drop
so sad
0763EAB8 424A 49A2 ABC4 BABA730BCACB

im super bullish on defit. One of those projects that will either die or make 100x imo. I analized 30+ m2e projects, This one has the best fundamentals coupled with only 1 token and limited supply.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin

I didn't lose the money per se, its unrealised pnl..

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
jesus. what was your buy-in?
1k$... I bought into Farmers World on WAX in the beginning, their most valuable NFTs went from 200$ to 86000$ at the peak.. and then I bought a bunch of shit on Solana, never blue chip projects though.. I'm still in the green, but I was inexperienced as fuck when I started, so I never took profits and derisked

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
The euphoria was unreal.. Such a shit chain and shit game, but people still remortgaged their house and deeply indebted themselves through shady loans to pay 86000$ for this

Attachments

• 1_L6-rCmIwjoNspHgXKjq6Vw.png
    1_L6-rCmIwjoNspHgXKjq6Vw.png
    103.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Corleone
  • So Sad
I haven't felt sadness because of it. Some stress, and frustration lite.
atm i am dca trying to load up, for the by me expected next bull-run which may start slowly in to soon future.

i like chainlink also, and own some.
That's good to hear.

That's good to hear.
At least my crypto gains in 2021, funded my eyes laser surgery. So I took a little bit of profits.
I think my money input was like 6000 USD max. Which I aped, to 140.000 usd value. And than I took 3000 USD out for muh eyes laser.
And than it dumped int he bear market of this year to like 4000 usd value.

How to drop this much? Because this was the main one, in that 140.000 usd value.

Jewels

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17345 and Deleted member 17791
At least my crypto gains in 2021, funded my eyes laser surgery. So I took a little bit of profits.
I think my money input was like 6000 USD max. Which I aped, to 140.000 usd value. And than I took 3000 USD out for muh eyes laser.
And than it dumped int he bear market of this year to like 4000 usd value.

How to drop this much? Because this was the main one, in that 140.000 usd value.

View attachment 1924558
Can I see your eyes before and after?

Can I see your eyes before and after?
eyes laser surgery, is just for not having to wear glasses (or contact lenses) anymore

• Woah
eyes laser surgery, is just for not having to wear glasses (or contact lenses) anymore
Oh, so not for changing colour.

Why get such a useless surgery then? You could get blue eyes instead.

Why get such a useless surgery then?
Glasses are ugly as fuck. And contact lenses are annoying as fuck, plus often red eyes. Not top mention, that contact lenses long term use can causes upper eyelid exposure ('Laizy eye") in a good portion of people.

Best decision, in hindsight. to get this surgery.
Looks better, plus alot more convenience
You could get blue eyes instead.
Why you assume, I have shit eyes color?
I have very good eyes color already, blue eyes, so I don't wanna change muh eyes color

• Woah
Glasses are ugly as fuck. And contact lenses are annoying as fuck, plus often red eyes. Not top mention, that contact lenses long term use can causes upper eyelid exposure ('Laizy eye") in a good portion of people.

Best decision, in hindsight. to get this surgery.
Looks better, plus alot more convenience

Why you assume, I have shit eyes color?
I have very good eyes color already, blue eyes, so I don't wanna change muh eyes color
What kind of blue eyes?

I wanna see.

What kind of blue eyes?

I wanna see.

• Love it
I like them!

2024-2025 will be fucking lit

• JFL
Been holding 10 LINK for last 3 years ngl

Cheer up dude, look at it from the bright side, you deserve it for being a PoS degenerative monkey with your money, so at least the universe is in better balance now

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
Cheer up dude, look at it from the bright side, you deserve it for being a PoS degenerative monkey with your money, so at least the universe is in better balance now
Link is not really a shitcoin though

Link is easy 10x+ hodl, jfl if you aren’t hodling this or another altcoin

MY CONFIDENCE IN CHAINLINK IS UNSHAKEABLE

It's a crab market
images

You should add luna classic as well since its the new meme coin. Meme coins seem to do pretty well look at how well doge and shib and other knock off coins like baby doge did. Insane roi.

Now as it is, not over coin except lunc has been shilled that hard. On webull everyone has been commenting hella hard on it. I got a few million shares myself spread out in late may and early June and then July and august, avg at like 0.0001 price ish.

The fundamentals are that their are coin burns going on and once this re peg is done its gonna burn a lot more, like 50% every 18 months, so supply is 6.9 trillion, and it can go half in 1.5 years, so 3.5 trillion , and in 6 years it would be like -96% supply once the repeg is done. Overall the team, they call themselves terra rebels after the old coin terra collapsed and they are trying to rebuild the project , so the coin was forked and they call themselves the terra rebels.

I would plan to sell a lot earlier tho as if we get a bear market cycle started no one would care about the burns, but when the crypto market is mooning,peopel are gonna get excited about the burns.

Not shilling , dead ass I feel its gonna be another doge coin, which hit 100B market cap. Lunc is at 1.5 B rn. Thats a easy x65 gain from here.

200*65= 13000$. Ain't that much but decent. You would get enough for a vacation abroad, and we could all slay cute jb bitches in eastern Europe or germany and then travel to south America.

I will say this though, Don't go all in. 70-100$ at this stage and the rest later, cause we might see another market crash after the fed's increase rates again , as well as the dollar pumping ( this reduce american company profits after they convert from foreign currency to a stronger dollar, reducing the overall numbers reported in revenue and profits for companies, making earning report suck, and stock then tanks ). So have to keep that in mind with the FOMC meeting this week and in general the markets looking weak.

Last edited:
You should add luna classic as well since its the new meme coin. Meme coins seem to do pretty well look at how well doge and shib and other knock off coins like baby doge did. Insane roi.

Now as it is, not over coin except lunc has been shilled that hard. On webull everyone has been commenting hella hard on it. I got a few million shares myself spread out in late may and early June and then July and august, avg at like 0.0001 price ish.

The fundamentals are that their are coin burns going on and once this re peg is done its gonna burn a lot more, like 50% every 18 months, so supply is 6.9 trillion, and it can go half in 1.5 years, so 3.5 trillion , and in 6 years it would be like -96% supply once the repeg is done. Overall the team, they call themselves terra rebels after the old coin terra collapsed and they are trying to rebuild the project , so the coin was forked and they call themselves the terra rebels.

I would plan to sell a lot earlier tho as if we get a bear market cycle started no one would care about the burns, but when the crypto market is mooning,peopel are gonna get excited about the burns.

Not shilling , dead ass I feel its gonna be another doge coin, which hit 100B market cap. Lunc is at 1.5 B rn. Thats a easy x65 gain from here.

200*65= 13000$. Ain't that much but decent. You would get enough for a vacation abroad, and we could all slay cute jb bitches in eastern Europe or germany and then travel to south America.

I will say this though, Don't go all in. 70-100$ at this stage and the rest later, cause we might see another market crash after the fed's increase rates again , as well as the dollar pumping ( this reduce american company profits after they convert from foreign currency to a stronger dollar, reducing the overall numbers reported in revenue and profits for companies, making earning report suck, and stock then tanks ). So have to keep that in mind with the FOMC meeting this week and in general the markets looking weak.
I'll check it out

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
This aged well ...

I'm telling you guys, I've reviewed the tokenomics thousands of times, and I'm telling you this coin is S O L I D.
BUY PUSSYCOIN!

1 COIN = 1 WIFE CHINESE PATY GIVE YOU, COMRAD#!

PUSSYCOIN - road into the bright future!

If you don't buy it, you re a pussy! Chinese party no love you!

meme.jpg

You're like 3 years too late for Chainlink... the time to buy was at 20 cents

• +1
Reactions: ascension
I bought some in 2019, my only regret is that I didn't buy more.

• +1
Reactions: UglyGod360
link is on sale right now best believe im stacking up

bc these prices are good, these are June-July prices from this year, missed out on that not missing out again, missed out on $2 in 2019, and definitely not missing out a third time