U incels realize if no ones posts their experiences with foids cus Muh ‘humblebragging’ none of u will learn

Reformed

Reformed

ALL FOIDS ACT THE SAME / still on test e
That’s why I always wait for slayers to post their slays cus it’s genuinely interesting to read. U bitter incels take it the wrong way as ‘humblebragging’. You’d rather read about chicos ratios or sum other bs, cool we get it ur gay.

@WishIwasChico is this fax

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: the next o'pry, bloomercel, 5'7 zoomer and 8 others
@

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Also I always see @pneumocystosis get shit on for posting his slays even though it’s a good way to guage how irl goes. He was a good user.

This is truly a shit community

Y’all even got crisick out there’s barely any slayers left. Cool niggers, keep discussing ratios, mewing and whatever other copes u can find.

Slaying discussion was alsways top.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
most of the slay-stories are just that though: humblebrags.

they are shit-tier posts with 0 insights or interesting information. 'dnr' tier garbage
It's usually some insecure teenager trying to flex a mediocre date to a bunch of incels on an internet forum, because they know their own friends wouldn't give a fuck about their mediocre 'slays' and it would be pathetic.

@Amnesia used to have really good tinder adventure stories, where he would explain what happened in detail, with photos, conversation, and more.

These humble-brag shit slays don't even come close to the old amnesia slay-topics. Nobody cares about them.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel, 5'7 zoomer, FaceandBBC and 9 others

they are shit-tier posts with 0 insights or interesting information. 'dnr' tier garbage
It's usually some insecure teenager trying to flex a mediocre date to a bunch of incels on an internet forum, because they know their own friends wouldn't give a fuck about their mediocre 'slays' and it would be pathetic.

@Amnesia used to have really good tinder adventure stories, where he would explain what happened in detail, with photos, conversation, and more.

These humble-brag shit slays don't even come close to the old amnesia slay-topics. Nobody cares about them.
Thing is I don’t even humblebrag. I think 70% of my posts relating ‘slaying’ were complete fails. Yet one insecure incels reads one ‘humblebrag’ and shits on me. Truly pathetic

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico and MoggerGaston
Thing is I don’t even humblebrag. I think 70% of my posts relating ‘slaying’ were complete fails. Yet one insecure incels reads one ‘humblebrag’ and shits on me. Truly pathetic
It's normal and to be expected, it's just forum banter man. Try to ignore the few haters with low-tier responses and focus on what's good. Don't let them get to you.

amnesia would get absolutely brutally roasted in his slay topics, but they were really good topics anyways.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Pikabro, Deleted member 48689 and 1 other person
It's normal and to be expected, it's just forum banter man. Try to ignore the few haters with low-tier responses and focus on what's good. Don't let them get to you.

amnesia would get absolutely brutally roasted in his slay topics, but they were really good topics anyways.
Yep ik. Bro amnesias stories legit helped me so much that’s why I get pissed when I see him get shit on. Like there was one were he went into detail how he escalated a foid who didn’t let him touch him to a fuck. Really useful info, u don’t see normies talk about this shit. Like normies are Muh we had sex broo. I really appreciate people who go into detail on how to slay, cus it truly is a skill

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia and MoggerGaston
@St.TikTokcel You hear that, incel? Chad was selflessly trying to pass on his knowledge so we could better our lives. And all we did was point and laugh. Be ashamed.

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful, Pikabro, sub5c3l and 3 others
@St.TikTokcel You hear that, incel? Chad was selflessly trying to pass on his knowledge so we could better our lives. And all we did was point and laugh. Be ashamed.
2 phones are already ringing in my ears.

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, Deleted member 48689, Deleted member 51465 and 3 others
That’s why I always wait for slayers to post their slays cus it’s genuinely interesting to read. U bitter incels take it the wrong way as ‘humblebragging’. You’d rather read about chicos ratios or sum other bs, cool we get it ur gay.

@WishIwasChico is this fax
Exactly and then they say i larp about my slays

I'm gonna delete my account I'm fed up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and northern mogger
There's nothing to learn. Dating was effortless when i was lean, now It's impossible. If girls are attracted to you they Will make everything Easy.

Exactly and then they say i larp about my slays
Flexing on incels it's Just pathetic, do you expect us to give you a medal for Just existing and attracting foids while we struggle to do It?

Unironically true. U don’t even need to be chad. Legit if u were HTN and took the right info you’d do fine

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and ascension
Don't like humble brags but I do like slay stories that are detailed and actually helpful. Now, I rarely see any good slay stories in this forum tbh

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
IMG 5858

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, St.TikTokcel and northern mogger

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: sub5c3l and northern mogger
Don't like humble brags but I do like slay stories that are detailed and actually helpful. Now, I rarely see any good slay stories in this forum tbh
"I uploaded some pics on tinder, got told by a foid to come ever and She started gargling on my Dick After awkardly talking about some non relevant shit for 5 minutes" such many insights. There are no insightful slay stories, amnesia threads were entertaining at least because he had good story telling and the fact that he larps as a 24 yo Is hilarious

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Amnesia and Zonar
"I uploaded some pics on tinder, got told by a foid to come ever and She started gargling on my Dick After awkardly talking about some non relevant shit for 5 minutes" such many insights. There are no insightful slay stories, amnesia threads were entertaining at least because he had good story telling and the fact that he larps as a 24 yo Is hilarious
That's what I mean. All the slay stories now are short like that. No entertainment, no nothing!

That's what I mean. All the slay stories now are short like that. No entertainment, no nothing!
There are no more good storytellers, it's over. Now It's Just full of ego trippers

• +1
Reactions: Zonar

Yep ik. Bro amnesias stories legit helped me so much that’s why I get pissed when I see him get shit on. Like there was one were he went into detail how he escalated a foid who didn’t let him touch him to a fuck. Really useful info, u don’t see normies talk about this shit. Like normies are Muh we had sex broo. I really appreciate people who go into detail on how to slay, cus it truly is a skill

2i8vxe.jpg

looks like i have to save the forum

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski, leanmaxxin, Zonar and 2 others
  • Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski, Reformed and Amnesia