U know when u are deeply depressed and doomed when ...

Mrinfinityx

Mrinfinityx

Kraken
Screenshot 20210317 014500 comtinder

U have all these matches but u know already it is over because u have no driver license, no basement, no work, no social, no social media validation and no friends

26 y close to 27

And the most important, u don't have the confidence and the motivation to talk because u are empty of any vibes of living

I respond like 20 hours after her response because I am literally mentally suicided

Tenor 19

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, thecel, Deleted member 5048 and 7 others
How do you have no driver's license?

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 10709 and Mrinfinityx
View attachment 1045797

U have all these matches but u know already it is over because u have no driver license, no basement, no work, no social, no social media validation and no friends

26 y close to 27

And the most important, u don't have the confidence and the motivation to talk because u are empty of any vibes of living

I respond like 20 hours after her response because I am literally mentally suicided

View attachment 1045795
no basement? wtf as if that shit is detrimental

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, johncruz12345, ChangeOfHeart and 6 others
View attachment 1045797

26 y close to 27

View attachment 1045795
blackpilled too many times prob

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
How do you have no driver's license?
Mental phobia illness of being defigured or killed in the high fast roads

I lived some serious accidents and a friend died on road

OddMadeupAnemonecrab size restricted

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5048, never_lucky, Deleted member 5746 and 5 others
Stop using the Cage gif you autist

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 10709, Mrinfinityx and 1 other person
I literally don't see any sense of vibes or amusement in IRL world, I lived all my life in video games so IVL basically, my dopamine system is broken

OddMadeupAnemonecrab size restricted

• +1
Reactions: everythingisacope
shit bro i can help u out w the basement. want me to get some plannings done for this week?

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
inject T

• +1
shit bro i can help u out w the basement. want me to get some plannings done for this week?
All is well accepted, I need to find a job first, but COVID u know

no point in doing anything all, at the end you will die, and you wouldn't exist anymore.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Mrinfinityx
That will don't solve the issue because I am too much conscious and realist on my situation even with the highest T in world, now I am even blackpilled, the problem is that I don't find anything enjoyable or interesting in the real world

Nice humble brag post.

BE29FD15 4838 44C8 80CC 2B29A742D41C

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, everythingisacope, Deleted member 5634 and 1 other person
That will don't solve the issue because I am too much conscious and realist on my situation even with the highest T in world, now I am even blackpilled, the problem is that I don't find anything enjoyable or interesting in the real world
Cope
T will make you more confident

• +1
extreme mentalcel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 756 and Deleted member 5634
  • +1
Best way to make friends in your 20s: Look online for places to rent, specifically those that look for a roommate. Its much much cheaper and then you can become friends with that person. Preferably a woman because they tend to have most friends. After that, build a friendgroup through her with her friends.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Mrinfinityx
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: randomuser2407
You guys have an excuse for everything. Nothing stopped me from fucking my girlfriend at my parents house just don't be loud. Nigga, how the fuck are you 27 with no DL. Unacceptable unless you lived in a place like NYC.

Best way to make friends in your 20s: Look online for places to rent, specifically those that look for a roommate. Its much much cheaper and then you can become friends with that person. Preferably a woman because they tend to have most friends. After that, build a friendgroup through her with her friends.
Kan du pm:a mig

• +1
Reactions: thecel
retard discovers nihilism (colorized)
i don't belivie in doing nothing and embracing the fact that life is meaningless at all, that was just a joke. yolo, but sometimes i feel depressed even when i achieve something, because i know there is nothing after death, it will be taken away from me and it's like i didn't exist in the first place. i want to live forever, i don't to die. thinking like that makes me feel hopeless and depressed.

Last edited: