U WONT GROW TALLER FROM HGH AI

H

heightmaxxer1133

Temp. Banned
I:INTRO

This dumb forum promotes the utilisation of hgh and ai.
However, this claim overlooks crucial points
IMG 1667

II:CHONDROCYTES
Growth plates contain conrocyte that proliferate hypertrophy and undergo apoptosis
IMG 1668

These processes regulated by growth hormone IGF-1, Testosterone and Estrogen are crucial for height growth
IMG 1669

Endochondrial ossification replaced cartilage which can grow with bones which can’t grow
IMG 1670

Growth hormone (GH) and IGF-1 promote conrocyte division in the proliferative zone enlargement in the hypertrophic zone and bone replacement in the ossification zone.
IMG 1671

III:RESPONSIVENESS
As puberty progresses around ages 15 and 19 for developped countries and 12 and 15 for less developed countries because of faster telomere and shortening due to environmental and genetics factors.
IMG 1672

converseite become less responsive to proliferative signals and more prone to sinescence and apoptosis leading to growth plates closure and the end of height increase
IMG 1673

the JK stat and P I 3 K slash act pathways for growth and IGF-1 signaling are less responsive aging condracite
IMG 1674

IMG 1675

IMG 1682

So blasting these condracite with growth hormone won’t do much like watering aging farmland
IMG 1676

IV:HPG-Axis
Estrogen plays a key role in growth plates closure by binding to estrogen receptors on condrosite promoting their maturation and ossification
IMG 1677

IMG 1678

Using aromatase inhibitors to keep your growth plates open by reducing estrogen disrupts the HPG axis and increasing testosterone and dht. YOU MIGHT THINK THIS IS A GOOD THING ?
But both combine to androgen receptors on condrosite promoting ossification in conclusion
IMG 1679

IMG 1680

V:CONCLUSION
While letrozole might delay growth plates closure, it doesn’t mean that u can grow in that extra time

IMG 1683

Mature contracyte won’t respond to increased growth hormone making additional height growth unlikely
IMG 1681

You can blast as much growth hormone as you want at 17.
Your contracyte won’t respond to it and you will end up with insulin resistance.

IMG 1684

SO IT’S COMPLETELY OVER FOR U JUST ROPE

Attachments

• IMG_1675.jpeg
    IMG_1675.jpeg
    312.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1677.jpeg
    IMG_1677.jpeg
    250.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1678.jpeg
    IMG_1678.jpeg
    298.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1678.jpeg
    IMG_1678.jpeg
    298.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1680.jpeg
    IMG_1680.jpeg
    145.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1671.jpeg
    IMG_1671.jpeg
    288.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1681.jpeg
    IMG_1681.jpeg
    370.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, say∅, TheNextOPry and 8 others
injecting hgh in my pp rn bwo sowy way too late

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, Ihateskob, Sean o' Tist and 4 others
brb reading
i hope you dont larp and waste my time

• +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta
Bump

• +1
Reactions: violentrose and WhoTookVendetta
@WhoTookVendetta ma nigger why u got banned :(:(

• +1
@56and3psl @elemanzelvadre

• +1
Reactions: Asymmetrycel and WhoTookVendetta
Bump

• +1

View attachment 3118801

Growth plates contain conrocyte that proliferate hypertrophy and undergo apoptosis
View attachment 3118800

These processes regulated by growth hormone IGF-1, Testosterone and Estrogen are crucial for height growth
View attachment 3118805

Endochondrial ossification replaced cartilage which can grow with bones which can’t grow
View attachment 3118806

Growth hormone (GH) and IGF-1 promote conrocyte division in the proliferative zone enlargement in the hypertrophic zone and bone replacement in the ossification zone.
View attachment 3118809

As puberty progresses around ages 15 and 19 for developped countries and 12 and 15 for less developed countries because of faster telomere and shortening due to environmental and genetics factors.
View attachment 3118812

converseite become less responsive to proliferative signals and more prone to sinescence and apoptosis leading to growth plates closure and the end of height increase
View attachment 3118814

the JK stat and P I 3 K slash act pathways for growth and IGF-1 signaling are less responsive aging condracite
View attachment 3118815
View attachment 3118825
View attachment 3118827
So blasting these condracite with growth hormone won’t do much like watering aging farmland
View attachment 3118828

Estrogen plays a key role in growth plates closure by binding to estrogen receptors on condrosite promoting their maturation and ossification
View attachment 3118830

View attachment 3118836

Using aromatase inhibitors to keep your growth plates open by reducing estrogen disrupts the HPG axis and increasing testosterone and dht. YOU MIGHT THINK THIS IS A GOOD THING ?
But both combine to androgen receptors on condrosite promoting ossification in conclusion
View attachment 3118840
View attachment 3118842
While letrozole might delay growth plates closure, it doesn’t mean that u can grow in that extra time

View attachment 3118845
Mature contracyte won’t respond to increased growth hormone making additional height growth unlikely
View attachment 3118857
Your contracyte won’t respond to it and you will end up with insulin resistance.

View attachment 3118866
Bump

• +1
Im prediabeties rn and didnt grew. Thats true sadly

• +1
what if this is all bs and this nigga is just gatekeeping hgh for height

• +1
probably not though it was just over when the sperm and egg formed a zygote

• +1
Looks like your cycle didn’t work out.

• +1
ill still grow

• +1
Bump

• +1
Bump

• +1
"More for thee not for me!!!" :lul:

• +1
Reactions: axm and WhoTookVendetta

View attachment 3118801

View attachment 3118800

View attachment 3118805

View attachment 3118806

View attachment 3118809

View attachment 3118812

View attachment 3118814

View attachment 3118815
View attachment 3118825
View attachment 3118827
View attachment 3118828

View attachment 3118830

View attachment 3118836

View attachment 3118840
View attachment 3118842

View attachment 3118845
View attachment 3118857

View attachment 3118866
*chondrocyte

• +1
I've already read these studies when I was researching for my cycle, I'm still blasting GH if my plates are open lol. I'm on mobile so I can't make a long post addressing some of these claims. Also there are readily available drugs that can upregulate those pathways.

• +1
The lab rats were like in their pre puberty thats why blasting worked for them. But the niggas here blasting at 18

W
I've already read these studies when I was researching for my cycle, I'm still blasting GH if my plates are open lol. I'm on mobile so I can't make a long post addressing some of these claims. Also there are readily available drugs that can upregulate those pathways.
What are these drugs

• +1
Bump for this dude

• +1
W

What are these drugs
Oops, i mis remembered sorry I re-checked my notes. Nothing readily available for those 2 pathways, but we have meclizine for CNP pathway and androgens to increase mTOR activation which can continue proliferation of chondrocytes. Also high dose GH does increase JAK2 signalling by direct action on growth plate independent of IGF1 (probably why doses in ISS greater than needed to stimulate additional IGF synthesis)

Additionally phytoSERMs and resvestraol can prevent ossification (pathway unknown)

Last edited:
  • +1
Bump

• +1

View attachment 3118801

View attachment 3118800

View attachment 3118805

View attachment 3118806

View attachment 3118809

View attachment 3118812

View attachment 3118814

View attachment 3118815
View attachment 3118825
View attachment 3118827
View attachment 3118828

View attachment 3118830

View attachment 3118836

View attachment 3118840
View attachment 3118842

View attachment 3118845
View attachment 3118857

View attachment 3118866
but it’ll increase bone density still right?

• +1
hgh + ai does work. it increases predicted adult height. its just you have to start when you're 10 to see results and most people here start when their growth plates are near closing

• +1
can

View attachment 3118801

View attachment 3118800

View attachment 3118805

View attachment 3118806

View attachment 3118809

View attachment 3118812

View attachment 3118814

View attachment 3118815
View attachment 3118825
View attachment 3118827
View attachment 3118828

View attachment 3118830

View attachment 3118836

View attachment 3118840
View attachment 3118842

View attachment 3118845
View attachment 3118857

View attachment 3118866
can u summarise this and use proper terminology cuz some of the words r misspelled.

View attachment 3118801

View attachment 3118800

View attachment 3118805

View attachment 3118806

View attachment 3118809

View attachment 3118812

View attachment 3118814

View attachment 3118815
View attachment 3118825
View attachment 3118827
View attachment 3118828

View attachment 3118830

View attachment 3118836

View attachment 3118840
View attachment 3118842

View attachment 3118845
View attachment 3118857

View attachment 3118866
Legit thread. Was waiting for someone to talk abt this

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxer1133
thank you for making this. this is what ive been saying. this site is a circle jerk for retards.

this should be a sticky post
@Orc @Gengar @TechnoBoss

Last edited: